Black Women Are Less Attractive

DXETD00Z.jpg

She's not only intelligent, she's stunningly beautiful as are soo many women of color. Black, brown.. Color is relative.. I don't get the focus on color for so many people.. My generation doesn't see color.. I'm sooo thankful for that.

Attachments

• $Michelle-Obama-style.jpg
    $Michelle-Obama-style.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 62
I realize you guys like to slag other posters but are you disputing that black women are considered less attractive overall?

I think that the evidence is pretty conclusive over a normal range of individuals that black women are rated low. the reason(s) for this is certainly controversial but not the general conclusion.

From all the Black women I have seen I cannot believe this, every race has beatiful women and ugly women across the board.

I realize you guys like to slag other posters but are you disputing that black women are considered less attractive overall?

I think that the evidence is pretty conclusive over a normal range of individuals that black women are rated low. the reason(s) for this is certainly controversial but not the general conclusion.

From all the Black women I have seen I cannot believe this, every race has beatiful women and ugly women across the board.

For one black women age better. How many women the same age as Halle Berry and Vanessa Williams would kill to look that great? Vanessa has to be in her 50s and look how good she looks?

I did not say there were no beautiful black women, I said that representative examples of racial groups when rated for attractiveness show that black women are rated low. this finding has been often repeated. Im sure that the author mentioned in the OP gave multiple sources of this result. it was not this finding that created a firestorm of racial outrage it was his explanation for it.

hahaha, are you saying this is a representative example of a black female?

In the US it could be, there are alot of light skinned black people here. Black in the US is different than Black in Zimbabwe for example.

whatever. if you dont want to discuss the stated situation thats OK. it is about racial differences not mixed race exceptions

Whatever my ass, you are just being ignorant and hateful as usual. Go fuck yourself.:eusa_hand:

In the US it could be, there are alot of light skinned black people here. Black in the US is different than Black in Zimbabwe for example.

whatever. if you dont want to discuss the stated situation thats OK. it is about racial differences not mixed race exceptions

Whatever my ass, you are just being ignorant and hateful as usual. Go fuck yourself.:eusa_hand:

ignorant and hateful? no chance. if you dont want to talk about the situation of how different racial groups are rated on attractiveness, then dont. but you are only self soothing yourself by using that old pacifier of calling me ignorant and hateful.

International black women are actually very attractive...especially their smiles...i went to a convention and saw this women who spoke and was beatiful. It's not your skin color that makes you attractive...to me

what a bunch of candy ass losers. if you guys dont believe that black women are held in less esteem for their attractiveness then prove me wrong, or at least try. instead you just post pictures and skulk around dropping neg reps.

even black men dont find black women as attractive as other races find their own women. dating sites are the free market for what is considered beautiful and black women are unsuccessful. dont blame me for pointing it out.

if you disagree, use your words like a big boy

what a bunch of candy ass losers. if you guys dont believe that black women are held in less esteem for their attractiveness then prove me wrong, or at least try. instead you just post pictures and skulk around dropping neg reps.

even black men dont find black women as attractive as other races find their own women. dating sites are the free market for what is considered beautiful and black women are unsuccessful. dont blame me for pointing it out.

if you disagree, use your words like a big boy

I didn't negg you..?

Forum List

Back