black woman named "sexiest woman alive" :-)

Good for her. Looks like there are less and less of you racist dinosaurs out there.
Rihanna Named Esquire's Sexiest Woman Alive | Gallery | Wonderwall
RIHANNA NAMED ESQUIRE'S SEXIEST WOMAN ALIVE

Rihanna is sexy.

riri%20-%20DSC_753.jpg

Admittedly, it's easier to be hot when you're young but she really is.

Sexy seems so unimportant. You know who I think is one of the loveliest and classiest ladies on Fox News? I believe her last name is Greene and she comes on as a liberal to comment on issues. She is so pretty, wonderful haircut and the loveliest face to match her voice. (Knew you wanted my opinion, lol!)

Dislike the voices of most women on the shows. Screechy.

The white media is always bombarding everyone with images of White women. After a while you become brainwashed into thinking that white women are the only standard of beauty.
Many blacks do know that the Black woman is the only standard of beauty for them.
Its not racism, its just realizing what true beauty is, some women don't need makeup or cosmetics.
I am talking about a really black dark woman, that has a natural beauty, that does not need cosmetics.
Think about what I am saying before you respond.

Beauty comes in every form on the planet. It's not about cosmetics or airbrushing, it's about a great deal more than that. You're doing the same thing other's have done, limiting it to a single race. There are too many beauties from other races to be dismissed like that.

If I were going with that argument, I'd argue ageism. Women do not stop being beautiful simply because they've aged. Not all beauties are under 40. Look at Betty White. She didn't stop being beautiful, but a HUGE part of that is because of the spirit, wisdom and humor inside.

I am sorry , there is no way I am going to accept old wrinkeled white women as beautiful.Betty White is not good looking.
White women don't age to well if you ask me. They get to wrinkled, and weird looking!!when they get old.
That black don't crack, when they age.!!
Call me a racist if you want, but you can keep your white women.!

Betty White IS beautiful. Always has been, always will be. Hopefully you'll die young or get as rich as Hugh Hefner, because that's the only way you'll score young, beautiful women all your days.

Beauty comes in every form on the planet. It's not about cosmetics or airbrushing, it's about a great deal more than that. You're doing the same thing other's have done, limiting it to a single race. There are too many beauties from other races to be dismissed like that.

If I were going with that argument, I'd argue ageism. Women do not stop being beautiful simply because they've aged. Not all beauties are under 40. Look at Betty White. She didn't stop being beautiful, but a HUGE part of that is because of the spirit, wisdom and humor inside.

I am sorry , there is no way I am going to accept old wrinkeled white women as beautiful.Betty White is not good looking.
White women don't age to well if you ask me. They get to wrinkled, and weird looking!!when they get old.
That black don't crack, when they age.!!
Call me a racist if you want, but you can keep your white women.!

Betty White IS beautiful. Always has been, always will be. Hopefully you'll die young or get as rich as Hugh Hefner, because that's the only way you'll score young, beautiful women all your days.

Don't mind 52nd Street, he doesn't know what the fuck he is talking about.

Shit, the average white girl is hotter then the best of the black girls

Never, thats why white girls are always at the beach trying to get a tan to look like a Black girl.! right.

Son just because those women at the beach are getting a tan it does not mean they want to look like black women.

Way back in the day, I wanna say 40 years ago, I read a Reader's Digest article interviewing black kids. The only thing I remember after all this time is that one was wistful because after they got back from summer vacation - nobody noticed he had a tan.

Kinda 'apropos of nothing', just sayin.

Forum List

Back