Black Woman Fired for Racial Incorrectness

I don't see that as "the truth" (but I'm sure you do going by a lot of the stuff you post), but I don't think she should have been fired just for that.

All she said was, black women should be dating black men. Que horror! Yes, I happen to agree. Yes, I am "racist." But I think it's instructive that this is how out-of-control the "anti-racist" business is. It's like some huge, horrible, all-encompassing mind-fuck thing out of Soviet Russia that we All Must Bow To lest we lose our very livleihoods. Who boots you off message boards (OK, this one excepted) for "racism"? Who fires you from radio stations for "racism"? WHAT ELSE IS THERE THAT GETS YOU BOOTED? I mean, for heck's sake, people. Even if you agree that "racism" is bad, are you willing to FIRE people over it? To kill people over it? To censor them? Are you? Aaaaaahhhhhh!!! Conservatives! Liberals! Freethinkers! Anarchists! White people! Black people! Jews! Communists! Whoever! Are you PAYING ATTENTION TO THIS???!!!

Black folk, you might want to think about this. Even the supposed protected class --- you --- is now getting sucked into this bullnuts. Whassup, dogs?

Let the races be free. Peace out.

This all goes back to Janet Jackson's tit. I would not have fired this woman for that comment, but that radio station has to cover its ass with the FCC, I suppose. I may think she's full of crap, but she has the right to say what she wants. The real question is did she violate station policy when she made this statement. If she knew what the policy was and chose to violate it, then she deserves to be fired. If the station had no policy, never told her she couldn't make such comments, then she shouldn't be fired.

acludem

Although I disagree with her view she should not have been fired short of using fuck repeatedly or advocating racial violence and death. People spout their views all the time about this very subject and I don't know of any action the FCC has taken. Sounds like a little paranoia on the part of the station. I'll bet you their ratings spiked that day.

Forum List

Back