Black White, interracial marriage hype.

You will be shot Unkotare, stop gloating about interracial marriage.!!

By whom? You, you fucking coward? I think not. And considering how INTERRACIAL MARRIAGES ARE AT AN ALL TIME HIGH AND INCREASING RAPIDLY, there'd be a whole lot of shootin' going on, huh? And since ACCEPTANCE OF INTERRACIAL MARRIAGE IS AT AN ALL TIME HIGH AND INCREASING RAPIDLY, you'll have more and more trouble finding shooters.

You're a pathetic racist clown. Go fuck yourself (if Joyce is too busy to do it for you).

Interracial mariages are not at an all time high, its nothing but media hype you white asshole fag gene!!.
1 in 15 marriages by blacks is no big increase.
In my church there are no Whites, we don't allow you white men in our church to
salivate over our black women, all the 17 marriages over the last two years were
black men marrying black women, got it !? not black women marring white men, black
women marrying black men!!

Interracial couple banned from Kentucky Church.
Source huffingtonpost.com

You will be shot Unkotare, stop gloating about interracial marriage.!!

By whom? You, you fucking coward? I think not. And considering how INTERRACIAL MARRIAGES ARE AT AN ALL TIME HIGH AND INCREASING RAPIDLY, there'd be a whole lot of shootin' going on, huh? And since ACCEPTANCE OF INTERRACIAL MARRIAGE IS AT AN ALL TIME HIGH AND INCREASING RAPIDLY, you'll have more and more trouble finding shooters.

You're a pathetic racist clown. Go fuck yourself (if Joyce is too busy to do it for you).

Interracial mariages are not at an all time high

Of course they are. I have provided dozens of links PROVING it so and you have FAILED to refute the FACTS in any way.

In my church there are no Whites, we don't allow you white men in our church to
salivate over our black women

Of course if you'd bothered (or were able) to read the links I so kindly provided you would have seen that the great majority of black-white marriages are of a black man with a white woman (for whatever those labels are even worth), so statistically speaking you've got your salivating backwards there.

Does it make you happy to have your whole life defined by hate and fear?

And just for the record, you STILL have failed to refute the FACTS that I have presented so many times here.

And just for the record, you STILL have failed to refute the FACTS that I have presented so many times here.

Like you said in your post, most of these interracial unions are of black men with white women, not Black women with white men, which factors out to be about 2% percent of these marriages.

I do think that the majority of black men do perfer black women in terms of of selecting a marriage partner.
most of your numbers I hear are from casual dating.

Like you said in your post, most of these interracial unions are of black men with white women, not Black women with white men, which factors out to be about 2% percent of these marriages.

Then why are you afraid of white men drooling in your church?

Gimme a break.

The weakest-wristed fey liberal Democrat male, if he's got a white daughter, is made uncomfortable by the thought of a black male fucking her.

That's just the stone-cold truth.

Since both you and 52nd haven't the slightest chance in hell of ever getting the time of day from any woman of any 'race,' the two of you might as well move in together and make the best of your limited options.

Since both you and 52nd haven't the slightest chance in hell of ever getting the time of day from any woman of any 'race,' the two of you might as well move in together and make the best of your limited options.

This man Joyce belives in the White woman and the White race.
I 52ndStreet , belives in the power of the Black woman, and the omnipotent
energy of the black Isis queens from black Africa.
So you Mr. Unkotare need to stop rejecting your own white women.
Which is what you are doing with these post.
I ask you again, is a white woman not good enough for you?
Why are you preaching marriage with black women?

This man Joyce belives in the White woman and the White race.
I 52ndStreet , belives in the power of the Black woman

Who are you kidding? The two of you are both the same hopeless loser in (slightly) different packaging. You deserve each other.

Why are you preaching marriage with black women?

Who's preaching? I've only pointed out the FACTS of demographic changes in this country. FACTS that you have consistently failed to refute despite your obvious desire to.

I ask you again, is a white woman not good enough for you?

It was always my policy that there is no 'kind' of woman of any race, religion, ethnicity, or nationality that is not good enough for me.

The problem you and your partner Joyce face is that every woman regardless of race, religion, ethnicity, or nationality is too good for you, and they know it.

Forum List

Back