Black White, interracial marriage hype.

Every marriage (or relationship) between a black male and a white female I've ever seen had the features of 1) almost immediate cheating by the black husband 2) abandonment of the offspring and 3) a precipitous social decline of the white female, who finds herself (rightly) SHUNNED by the rest of the white family, so she "throws in" with the black culture, getting fat, wearing "gangsta" clothes, talking like a black, doing drugs, etc.

Fucking disgusting.

People who encourage it, should be fucking shot.

I tell black men all the time the White women has nothing to offer you except
a lynch mob.
This Unkotare thinks that 1 in 15 marriages being interracial is some big increase!?
Lets keep white men with white women, and black men with black women.
All the statistics you posted above Joyce are true.!!
Read them a weep Mr. Unkotare Jungel feaver!!??.

There has been some very misleading statistics released by the media recently stating that there is some big increase in blacks marrying whites, or whites marrying blacks.
1 in 12 marriages, which is a very small percentage, when you compare the fact that
97% percent of blacks marry other blacks.

15 black couples were married in my church over the last year.
This is a all black church.
So there seems to be a interracial media hype going on here.

you should look at the bottom of the page.

You should join afro-dating.com and find yourself a skinny, pale white crakka bitch

The closer to the bone, the sweeter the meat, I've heard...

Interracial marriages are for shit. They always strike me as dreggy -- dreggy whites and dreggy blacks marry each other, adopt each other's shit culture, breed out genetic crap and generally combine the worst of the trailer park with the worst of the ghetto for some truly horrifying carnival displays.

...and the coward remains alone...

Last edited:
Generally suck:

Dr. Laura Endangers White Girls

BLACK-MALE/WHITE-FEMALE marriages pose the highest risk for offspring, for these reasons:

SPOUSE ABUSE (black males physically abuse their mates at off-the-chart rates, as compared with men of other races);

RACIAL SLURS (are frequently used by fighting, mixed-race parents);

LOSS OF FAMILY CONTACTS (immediate and extended family members on both sides may shun the mixed-race couple to some degree, cutting off children from vital support);

EXPOSURE TO CRIMINALITY (black men's rates of crime make children's exposure to felons and criminality a near-certainty);

EXPOSURE TO DRUGS (black men's rate of use of recreational drugs is the highest among all the races, increasing the probability that children would be exposed to it);

EXPOSURE TO VD (black men's rate of infidelity ensures higher rates of exposure to HIV and other venereal diseases):

NEAR-INEVITABLE DIVORCE (black males' rates of infidelity and spouse abuse make such marriages a near-certain failure);

SOCIETAL SHUNNING (a majority population in each race are opposed to mixed-race marriages, which discrimination necessarily impacts the children).

Quoting (without proper citation, btw) some stupid racist blog means as much as your life does - nothing. And for whatever it's worth, you misrepresent this Dr. Laura by the way you presented that racist nonsense.

There has been some very misleading statistics released by the media recently stating that there is some big increase in blacks marrying whites, or whites marrying blacks.
1 in 12 marriages, which is a very small percentage, when you compare the fact that
97% percent of blacks marry other blacks.

15 black couples were married in my church over the last year.
This is a all black church.
So there seems to be a interracial media hype going on here.

you should look at the bottom of the page.

You should join afro-dating.com and find yourself a skinny, pale white crakka bitch

The closer to the bone, the sweeter the meat, I've heard...

Ralphie May:

If you see a fat white girl, smoking a Newport, there's gonna be a half-black kid walking up any second

:lol:

Every marriage (or relationship) between a black male and a white female I've ever seen had the features of 1) almost immediate cheating by the black husband 2) abandonment of the offspring and 3) a precipitous social decline of the white female, who finds herself (rightly) SHUNNED by the rest of the white family, so she "throws in" with the black culture, getting fat, wearing "gangsta" clothes, talking like a black, doing drugs, etc.

Fucking disgusting.

Actually, I knew a YN2 who was married to a black woman and had 2 kids with her.

For the 4 years I was stationed with him, never heard a peep about them having problems.

Fucking disgusting.

I tell black men all the time the White women has nothing to offer you except
a lynch mob.
This Unkotare thinks that 1 in 15 marriages being interracial is some big increase!?
Lets keep white men with white women, and black men with black women.
All the statistics you posted above Joyce are true.!!
Read them a weep Mr. Unkotare Jungel feaver!!??.

You gonna take part in the lynch mob, asshole? Of course not, because you are nothing but a mouthy pussy like your boyfriend Joyce there.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/02/16/us/pew-study-americans-more-accepting-of-interracial-marriage.html

http://www.census.gov/population/socdemo/hh-fam/tabMS-3.pdf

Interracial marriage: more than double the rate in the 1980s - CSMonitor.com

Interracial marriages at an all-time high, study says - CNN.com

Fucking disgusting.

Actually, I knew a YN2 who was married to a black woman and had 2 kids with her.

For the 4 years I was stationed with him, never heard a peep about them having problems.

The US Navy is the interracial marriage Mecca. With ships now stationed in Sinapore and back in the PI it will be more mixed marriages.

Fucking disgusting.

The US Navy is the interracial marriage Mecca. With ships now stationed in Sinapore and back in the PI it will be more mixed marriages.

Mecca? Are you trying to say that the U.S. Navy is the terrorists of racial purity?

/scarcasm.

No its not better to be mixed race, did you not read all the negatives
William Joyce posted?.

Listen Mr. Keep your white degenerate genes to yourself.!
Keep away from the black woman!!

Interracial marriages at an all-time high, study says - CNN

-edited-stop gloating about interracial marriage.!!

Interracial Marriages Rock!

Black and white is God's photoshop. Great looking kids!

The combination of different backgrounds strengthens all involved.

Quit yer whining - reality proves you wrong.

No its not better to be mixed race, did you not read all the negatives
William Joyce posted?.

Listen Mr. Keep your white degenerate genes to yourself.!
Keep away from the black woman!!

Interracial marriages at an all-time high, study says - CNN

-edited-stop gloating about interracial marriage.!!

By whom? You, you fucking coward? I think not. And considering how INTERRACIAL MARRIAGES ARE AT AN ALL TIME HIGH AND INCREASING RAPIDLY, there'd be a whole lot of shootin' going on, huh? And since ACCEPTANCE OF INTERRACIAL MARRIAGE IS AT AN ALL TIME HIGH AND INCREASING RAPIDLY, you'll have more and more trouble finding shooters.

You're a pathetic racist clown. Go fuck yourself (if Joyce is too busy to do it for you).

Forum List

Back