Black-white flap in a nutshell in America

You have one group-whites who discriminated against another group-blacks and eventhough legal some discriminatory and racist laws have been repealed, removed and or amended, the legacy still remains. Its kind of like what Malcolm X said, if the white man were to pull the 12 inch blade out of the black man's back its still going to leave a scar. Unfortunately, the blade still isn't full out and people want blacks to rejoice at having maybe 6 to 9 inches of the blade pulled out under the name of progress. A problem that existed for well over 300 years isn't going to be erased by 45 years of affirmative action and integration. Both blacks and whites need to fully recognize the legacy of the past and how it dictates the country we live in today instead of being told the past is the past so just forget it about.

I don’t believe the blade is still in. Until the black people take the chip off their shoulder they won’t truly be free. They will always make false accusations of racism where none exist instead of improving themselves. I believe it’s time for the blacks to take advantage of being free instead of remaining slaves to the past.

Maybe you need to walk in the shoes of a black person so that you can see that all these false charges of racism don't exist and that those charges have a lot of reality to them. Just because times aren't like Jim Crow and slavery doesn't mean racism is nonexistent.

You have one group-whites who discriminated against another group-blacks and eventhough legal some discriminatory and racist laws have been repealed, removed and or amended, the legacy still remains. Its kind of like what Malcolm X said, if the white man were to pull the 12 inch blade out of the black man's back its still going to leave a scar. Unfortunately, the blade still isn't full out and people want blacks to rejoice at having maybe 6 to 9 inches of the blade pulled out under the name of progress. A problem that existed for well over 300 years isn't going to be erased by 45 years of affirmative action and integration. Both blacks and whites need to fully recognize the legacy of the past and how it dictates the country we live in today instead of being told the past is the past so just forget it about.

I don’t believe the blade is still in. Until the black people take the chip off their shoulder they won’t truly be free. They will always make false accusations of racism where none exist instead of improving themselves. I believe it’s time for the blacks to take advantage of being free instead of remaining slaves to the past.

Maybe you need to walk in the shoes of a black person so that you can see that all these false charges of racism don't exist and that those charges have a lot of reality to them. Just because times aren't like Jim Crow and slavery doesn't mean racism is nonexistent.

Oh Charlie, I believe there are still racists on both sides but black people need to improve their standing with the support of the legal system (if needed) and hard work. There are no free rides for most people.

RGS is typical of the insecure white racist who likes to jump on statistics to support his insecure racist generalizations about blacks being criminal and ghetto in culture, but when stats show racism against blacks in bank loans, employment, and the criminal justice system he accuses blacks who point this out as playing the race card and ignores his own race card playing tricks which is worse because he play the race card from the bottom of the deck.

I guess Blacks are the FAGGOTS of the races huh?

Forum List

Back