Black welfare queen Angel Adams back in news - 16th kid on the way

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Blacks get affirmative action and far more welfare per capita than whites and yet liberals still tell us there is a giant conspiracy to keep down black people!!!

Before It's News

Unreal: 16 Kids And Counting, All On Welfare

Saturday, July 07, 2012 8:58

You may have heard of this woman in the past but here she is again.

She is the unlikely-named Angel Adams who, several years ago, stood in front of a news camera and shouted angrily, "Somebody needs to be held accountable! Somebody needs to pay!"

It's her fifteen children by 3 different men, 1 of whom fathered 10 of them and who is currently in jail.
This story is really unbelievable and pretty far removed from anything most people are familiar with. She can't seem to understand that she's the one who needs to take responsibility for her behavior.
Now she's back, pregnant with her 16th child at the age of 39. Mind you, she has no money and the fathers of her children provide nothing. She has no clothing for them, provides nothing herself, and simply depends on the state to provide her with what they need to get by.

Blacks get affirmative action and far more welfare per capita than whites and yet liberals still tell us there is a giant conspiracy to keep down black people!!!

Before It's News

Unreal: 16 Kids And Counting, All On Welfare

Saturday, July 07, 2012 8:58

You may have heard of this woman in the past but here she is again.

She is the unlikely-named Angel Adams who, several years ago, stood in front of a news camera and shouted angrily, "Somebody needs to be held accountable! Somebody needs to pay!"

It's her fifteen children by 3 different men, 1 of whom fathered 10 of them and who is currently in jail.
This story is really unbelievable and pretty far removed from anything most people are familiar with. She can't seem to understand that she's the one who needs to take responsibility for her behavior.
Now she's back, pregnant with her 16th child at the age of 39. Mind you, she has no money and the fathers of her children provide nothing. She has no clothing for them, provides nothing herself, and simply depends on the state to provide her with what they need to get by.

I have always been and always will be in favor of cutting off aid at the number of children you have when you first apply for any entitlement.... any more children after that you get

a

big

fat

zero!

• Banned

I have always been and always will be in favor of cutting off aid at the number of children you have when you first apply for any entitlement.... any more children after that you get

a

big

fat

zero!

But then the abortion loving libulals will cry - "that's not fair to the children".

a

big

fat

zero!

But then the abortion loving libulals will cry - "that's not fair to the children".

The person not fair to the children...is the one popping them out.

a

big

fat

zero!

The "pro-handout crowd" always seem to forget that.

a

big

fat

zero!

AND the one popping them in...

Her and her kids should be executed.

Cutting her off from my Tax dollars would suffice. And placing her children in Foster homes, because her recklessness in having babies she cannot afford would place her firmly into the unfit mother category in my book. And yes it IS about the children.

Cutting her off from my Tax dollars would suffice. And placing her children in Foster homes, because her recklessness in having babies she cannot afford would place her firmly into the unfit mother category in my book. And yes it IS about the children.

Taking them away would only punish tax payers again..... after all tax payers pay for the care and feeding of fosters.

she should have to deal with every last one until it either runs away or turns 18. That's her whole deal... she doesn't want to take care of them.. she wants to run around and play. She had them...she can take care of them

Taking them away would only punish tax payers again..... after all tax payers pay for the care and feeding of fosters.

she should have to deal with every last one until it either runs away or turns 18. That's her whole deal... she doesn't want to take care of them.. she wants to run around and play. She had them...she can take care of them

Do you refer to your kids as "it"?

Do you refer to your kids as "it"?

Mine of course are not an "it" to me.... all others however are. :lol:

she should have to deal with every last one until it either runs away or turns 18. That's her whole deal... she doesn't want to take care of them.. she wants to run around and play. She had them...she can take care of them[/COLOR].

You're dreaming. She's black and prolly has an IQ of 65. She's going to run wild no matter what.

16 kids...give her a reality show. If the Duggars can do it, so can she!

But in all seriousness, hasn't she ever heard of birth control?

Last edited:
I'm trying to imagine the Jellyheads who actually impregnate such a beast. And keep in mind likely most of their offspring will grow up to be just like them. And many other black "families" of various sizes are replicating their behavior all over America.

Seems like something the two race pimps should be agitating about, doesn't it? Al? Jesse? C'mon, boys, speak up...let's hear you now...

I'm trying to imagine the Jellyheads who actually impregnate such a beast. And keep in mind likely most of their offspring will grow up to be just like them. And many other black "families" of various sizes are replicating their behavior all over America.

Seems like something the two race pimps should be agitating about, doesn't it? Al? Jesse? C'mon, boys, speak up...let's hear you now...

Plenty of trailer trash out there breeding like rabbits too.

Forum List

Back