Black voters vs Fundie voters?

Which voting block is more valuable?

• Total voters
Christianity in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

62.9 percent of Americans say they belive in god, that 62.9 break down this way

19 percent of American Christians are described by the researchers as Active Christians. They believe salvation comes through Jesus Christ, attend church regularly, are Bible readers, invest in personal faith development through their church, accept leadership positions in their church, and believe they are obligated to "share [their] faith", that is, to evangelize others.
20 percent are referred to as Professing Christians. They also are committed to "accepting Christ as Savior and Lord" as the key to being a Christian, but focus more on personal relationships with God and Jesus than on church, Bible reading or evangelizing.
16 percent fall into a category named Liturgical Christians. They are predominantly Lutheran, Roman Catholic, Episcopalian, or Orthodox. They are regular churchgoers, have a high level of spiritual activity and recognize the authority of the church.
24 percent are considered Private Christians. They own a Bible but don't tend to read it. Only about one-third attend church at all. They believe in God and in doing good things, but not necessarily within a church context. This was the largest and youngest segment. Almost none are church leaders.
21 percent in the research are called Cultural Christians. These do not view Jesus as essential to salvation. They exhibit little outward religious behavior or attitudes. They favor a universality theology that sees many ways to God. Yet, they clearly consider themselves to be Christians.

Actually the number is even higher since your numbers dont include those who believe in god through the Muslim and Jewish faiths.

I still can't decide which voting block is more valuable.

But one thing for sure is they both are repeatedly taken for granted and shat upon by the very party that owns their votes. As it should be of course. You make yourself another's bitch, you get treated like a bitch.

But whatcha gonna do? :dunno:

But one thing for sure is they both are repeatedly taken for granted and shat upon by the very party that owns their votes. As it should be of course. You make yourself another's bitch, you get treated like a bitch.

neither are...its all about those who dont subscribe to either party...the independents.

Fundies will vote R most of the time
Black Voters will vote D most of the time

That makes both groups really irrelevant in my opinion as it doesn't matter what is done or said they are still going to be good little lemmings.

Its people like me who look to the canidates records, words, and promises when they decide who to vote for instead of looking for what letter they belong to that are the ones to pay attention to.

neither are...its all about those who dont subscribe to either party...the independents.

That makes both groups really irrelevant in my opinion as it doesn't matter what is done or said they are still going to be good little lemmings.

Its people like me who look to the canidates records, words, and promises when they decide who to vote for instead of looking for what letter they belong to that are the ones to pay attention to.

Arguing that they are not valuable because they are consistent and reliable makes no logical sense whatsoever.

That's like saying Windows sales are not valuable to Microsoft because they are too consistently and predictably high. :cuckoo:

Arguing that they are not valuable because they are consistent and reliable makes no logical sense whatsoever.

That's like saying Windows sales are not valuable to Microsoft because they are too consistently and predictably high. :cuckoo:

Good Example. What I said would be like saying "Advertising for the next windows is fairly stupid as you know that it comes bundled in computers already anyway"

Forum List

Back