Black Voter Support For Trump Nearly Doubles To 36%: Rasmussen

They needed something to keep everyone off of their demands for the identities of the Manafort jury. They were about to totally lose control of the story. So they focused on this jerk (Brennan) instead.

Why would they need to keep everyone off of a normal request that is made at most high profile cases, a request that even the judge stated he understood the need for and would normally grant it.

Whatever your "trusted" sources are, you need some new ones, you are one of the most ill-informed people on this forum
When have you ever seen a published list of a jury? I've never seen one.

Please provide the evidence that any of the organizations that requested the data was going to publish it?

They are not getting it to publish it, but to contact them after the trial for stories.

Fuck you people are stupid

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I asked you a question and as usual, deflected and projected. When does anyone get a list of jurors? And what about a list of people on a grand jury? Are you a jurist?

You question was based upon a lie, thus it was ignored.

I think the point is, they don't need that info. If they have it and publish it, what then? they've done that with gun owners....I don't trust these people and there is no reason for them to have that info.

And not just win.....they had her at 90%+ and could never find a way Trump could hit 270. It was embarrassing for them and the media......they need to get out of New York and DC.
They under sampled Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin and it cost them.

I never understood why pollsters use a nationwide sample. It is irrelevant in evaluating the Electoral College.

They should sample the hell out of the dozen or so swing states and ignore the rest of the country
Yeah, I think state polls would be better, but I think they are not sampling the correct people in general.
Statistically, I think they do the best they can. Random is still random

But why sample anyone in California, NY, Texas, Alabama?
Might as well ring those states up as blue or red beforehand

Florida, Ohio, Virginia, N Carolina and now Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin need to be sampled to death........They will decide the 2020 election
Well I think you might learn trends and such, but yeah I would focus more on battle grounds. And I'm not sure how to classify, it seems like Trump got a lot of people who didn't vote previously.....so not sure how you catch those.
Could be, but they should be picked up in the polls

I think most polls undersample cell phones and only sample those willing to take polls
I think a lot of the “go fuk yourself” calls were Trump voters
yeah I don't doubt that, maybe show stats of how many declined to participate, so we can see how many are.

Why would they need to keep everyone off of a normal request that is made at most high profile cases, a request that even the judge stated he understood the need for and would normally grant it.

Whatever your "trusted" sources are, you need some new ones, you are one of the most ill-informed people on this forum
When have you ever seen a published list of a jury? I've never seen one.

Please provide the evidence that any of the organizations that requested the data was going to publish it?

They are not getting it to publish it, but to contact them after the trial for stories.

Fuck you people are stupid

I asked you a question and as usual, deflected and projected. When does anyone get a list of jurors? And what about a list of people on a grand jury? Are you a jurist?

You question was based upon a lie, thus it was ignored.

I think the point is, they don't need that info. If they have it and publish it, what then? they've done that with gun owners....I don't trust these people and there is no reason for them to have that info.

It seems I might have been wrong, sometimes they do publish the names. In the Casey Anthony trial they were given to the press and I found a list of them in the Christianpost.com as well as the palmbeachpost.com

Forum List

Back