Black Volunteers For Trump

Donald Trump is evidently expanding his base of support by making inroads with the African American community. Just listen to the enthusiasm this young volunteer has for the Trump campaign.

reminds me of the paid swift boat liars for gwb and against kerry

Don't you leftwing turds claim we are supposed to respect Veterans?

lol Like I respected those swift boat liars??

That's my point: you're a flaming hypocrite.

Donald Trump is evidently expanding his base of support by making inroads with the African American community. Just listen to the enthusiasm this young volunteer has for the Trump campaign.

Of course, you like to completely ignore Veterans unless it is politically convenient for you.

No, that's what liberals do.

lol Like I respected those swift boat liars??

That's my point: you're a flaming hypocrite.

Respect outright liars paid off by repub punks?? They are a good part of the reason America was in such a deep hole Would never have happened with kerry as president and just because someone is a vet I'm supposed to kiss their ass Was Kerry a vet??? what kind of respect did you pubs give him??

Perhaps the young black guy has a chip on his shoulder.
I think thats possible.
lets see, nobody was mean to him or said anything negative to him. But he know they were thinking it.
then he referred to them as white christians,, did he interview them to find out they where christians?
Maybe his was walking around showing that micro aggression and just putting people off from the start?
Total waste of time as far as interviews go. We have nothing so lets open up the liberal mind meld and see what we can invent.

Trump will have more support from all races than any of these robotic GOP candidates. Especially the African American community.

Forum List

Back