Black victim angered by rich, conservative, old white man

They are an angry people that's for sure...Take a look at what happens when they get shorted a Mc Nugget at Mickey D's...They call 911 Emergency for Goodness sake.What chance does a 90+ year old have?

Who cares what color the guy is?

No one would, if people of a certain color weren't using past injustice for an excuse for present behavior.

Man gets beaten at a McDonalds: suspect black
Two officers shot in Miami: suspect black
Two cops shot and killed and a US Marshal wounded in St Petersberg: Suspect black
Accused kidnapper walks into a Detroit precinct and opens fire: Suspect black.
Can you point to videos of a white youth walking into a Micky D's and beating an old man, or a recent rash of white men killing multiple police officers?
Maybe you're right. This shouldn't be politicized. It's a cultural issue.

The shootings that just happened in Tucson, Columbine, Oklahoma City Bombing, abortion clinic bombings, James Byrd's murder. I can pick and choose too.

timothy-mcveigh-1-sized.jpg

columbine-killers.jpg

loughner_01.jpg

cho.jpg

Oh yeah but it's a black thing right? Give me a break.

Their will always be some bad in any "group" of people, some more then others.

Who cares what color the guy is?

No one would, if people of a certain color weren't using past injustice for an excuse for present behavior.

Man gets beaten at a McDonalds: suspect black
Two officers shot in Miami: suspect black
Two cops shot and killed and a US Marshal wounded in St Petersberg: Suspect black
Accused kidnapper walks into a Detroit precinct and opens fire: Suspect black.
Can you point to videos of a white youth walking into a Micky D's and beating an old man, or a recent rash of white men killing multiple police officers?
Maybe you're right. This shouldn't be politicized. It's a cultural issue.

What the hell are you talking about?? Where did this guy use past injustice as an excuse for what he did. You completely extrapolated that all on your own, which tells me a lot about you, frankly. This was just a robbery. They happen every day to white people, black people, Chinese people, etc. A homeless white guy tried to rob my brother outside of a Pizza Hut once. (fortunately my brother knows Karate so it didn't turn out real well for the robber)

Ya, you see blacks on average commit a hella lot more crime.

You know per-capita?

Who cares what color the guy is? Seriously.... why the fuck are you bitching about him being black? Are we that insensitive as a society that we can trivialize some 66 year old man being beaten like that?

Sometimes, some people on this forum sicken me.

Because if it was a white punk hitting a old man in a similar fashion, then it would be all over the front page and the Sharpton and Jackson would be protesting and preaching how bad us whites are.

This asshole was racially motivated and horrendous!

See the old white man was being PC by not thinking this black might attack and rob me, because if I think that I'm a racist. That I should keep my eye on him!

I had a personal experience similar to it, I shared it here. I was mocked by many and even called a racist! However, sometimes saying fuck the PCness and keeping an eye on people isn't a racist move it's a smart move.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-...bout-blacks-and-our-pc-police-are-a-joke.html

Oh, sorry. I didn't realize you were there and witnessed the whole incident. I mean, I assume that's the case, that or you know the perp and he told you that was the reason, otherwise, that would make you a liar and you don't want to be a dishonest and dishonorable liar, do you?

This is an easy answer.

That white man has more wealth than the black man.

Obama's plan to take that wealth, and distribute it out, is taking a bit too long.

So the black man had to do it himself.

So what? Same end result, right?

Oh, sorry. I didn't realize you were there and witnessed the whole incident. I mean, I assume that's the case, that or you know the perp and he told you that was the reason, otherwise, that would make you a liar and you don't want to be a dishonest and dishonorable liar, do you?

Are you inferring that the white man PROVOKED the negro?...I mean in some way other than just being white.:doubt:

A few rich people and a whole lotta po folk with nothing to lose.

Hmmmmm

I wonder what happens next?

A few rich people and a whole lotta po folk with nothing to lose.

Hmmmmm

I wonder what happens next?

I think that people are becoming more aware of their surroundings and able to recognize who are the most likely threats in their immediate area and how to prepare for dangerous situations.

The black attacker knows full well that "Obama be president" and he'll get away with it. Who's going to touch him? Eric Holder's Justice Dept.? Please.

Whites are sitting ducks for black violence.

The only reason we don't have a race war is that whites haven't started shooting back.

Or punching back.

What if we did?

The black attacker knows full well that "Obama be president" and he'll get away with it. Who's going to touch him? Eric Holder's Justice Dept.? Please.

The only reason we don't have a race war is that whites haven't started shooting back.

Or punching back.

What if we did?

Oh, we would win hands down in a race war.

For one, we got the numbers. Just more of us.

Two, we're better armed. Ghetto folk carry bullshit High Point 9's, and old ass revolvers. And they likely don't even clean their guns.

W'e're better armed, stock more ammo, keep our guns clean, and practice more. And more of us have prior military training.

Just more resources, more training, overall smarter, better armed.

If whites ever truly fought back, all the blacks would be driven into Mexico.

But, we're not like that.

Or punching back.

What if we did?

Oh, we would win hands down in a race war.

For one, we got the numbers. Just more of us.

Two, we're better armed. Ghetto folk carry bullshit High Point 9's, and old ass revolvers. And they likely don't even clean their guns.

W'e're better armed, stock more ammo, keep our guns clean, and practice more. And more of us have prior military training.

Just more resources, more training, overall smarter, better armed.

If whites ever truly fought back, all the blacks would be driven into Mexico.

But, we're not like that.

Perfect summation.

If we did, we could. But we won't, 'cause we're weak-kneed.

It's funny... I'm always reading that shootings in the inner city go wrong because the "gun jammed." And I'm like, how often does a gun actually jam? It does when you're black and you don't pay attention to that. Blacks are like monkeys using guns: they know enough to load and fire, but that's it. They can't clean them, or pour the metal to make more guns. Or bullets. Once blacks run out of the ammo they have, they're done.

Forum List

Back