Black UCLA Students Freak out over "White Privilege;" "Cultural Appropriation" (Ep. 4 | Season 5)

AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2015
ny
AliciaFrisonchairwom.jpg

Black UCLA Students FREAK OUT over "White Privilege;" "Cultural Appropriation" (Ep. 4 | Season 5)

At 9:29 Ms. Alicia Frison, chairwoman of the UCLA Afrikan Student Union speaks about a 'privileged white man' throwing up a "Blood gang sign", as well as speaking about people trapped in community violence.

I have three question for Ms. Frison.

e4dsandrablandMYQUESTIO.jpg

Alicia Frison, IN ALL SERIOUSNESS, in your opinion who is apparently failing to place ABOVE ALL ELSE, the emotional well being of our Nation's most precious and cherished assets by IRRESPONSIBLY raising, nurturing and socializing perfectly healthy American newborns maturing into apparent emotionally ill, VIOLENT, SUIC!DAL, HOMIC!DAL teen and adult "gang-bangers and thugs" causing COMMUNITY FEAR, TERRORIZING, gunning down, killing American Babies and Elders, as well as impugning the image of our peaceful, responsible black or American friends, neighbors, co-workers or family relatives of African descent?

(*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*)

obamaracismhatefulfr.jpg

Respectfully, Ms. Frison, I am curious to learn if YOU believe ever-evolving American society's once legal, ignorant Culture of Slavery and Racism is responsible for inspiring and motivating significant numbers of American urban story-TRUTH-tellers, including at least THIRTEEN (13) American urban story-TRUTH-tellers and recording artists President Barack "My Brother's Keeper" and Mrs. Michelle "Girl Power" Obama invited to their children's and Nation's home...

...to compose GUN VIOLENCE riddled, female demeaning American music art HATEFULLY informing people residing all around our beautiful tiny blue orb, that black or American girls, women and MOTHERS of African descent should be viewed as less than human *itches, *hores, 'hoes' or "THOTS" unworthy of being treated with basic human respect. (TH0T = "That H0E Over There")

OprahWinfreyBelindaP.png

Now that 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim-survivor Oprah Winfrey has FINALLY exposed our Nation's Public Health Crisis, will YOU, Alicia Frison, chairwoman of the UCLA Afrikan Student Union, join Oprah & Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, pediatrician & CEO of 'The Center For Youth Wellness', in passionately calling for a National MOVEMENT educating American & foreign born primary child caregivers about our Nation's PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS & potentially life scarring medical disease/condition?

Recently, Oprah Winfrey learned about and shared knowledge regarding America's easily PREVENTABLE, though potentially life scarring PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS. Knowledge Oprah exuberantly declares is a "game changer."

"Oprah Winfrey Dancing On Table Tops, Fixing The 'Hole In Your Soul'"

___
PLEASE, I am imploring my responsible, caring American or foreign born neighbors concerned about the emotional well-being and physical HEALTH of our Nation's people, to SHARE this POWERFUL, eye-opening medical knowledge with your family, friends and neighbors who are genuinely wishing to improve the Quality of Life for untold numbers of American newborns, infants, toddlers, children and teens, WHO THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, are impeded from experiencing a SAFE, fairly or wonderfully happy American kid childhood all Americans have a right, as well as ABSOLUTE NEED to enjoy during a critical period of human/childhood development.

Peace.
___
American *(Children's)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect & Maltreatment

MICELLEOBAMAHATEVIOL.jpg

bfobamacartermackmilli.jpg

1800CHILDABUSE01.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back