Black theology?

Jesus was blacker than he was white. Unless you think Jesus was European.

Certain Unalienable rights... those are entitlements too.

No... we just know that Charity ain't going to do it.. because there are people like you out there.

We don't comprehend the word humble? OK... take a look at all the posts on this site.. where's the hatred coming from? Yeah.. thought so.

Don't know how Jesus being black or white is important.

You are correct about inalienable rights. By definition they are things you are entitled to. The difference between those entitlements and the entitlements that some people advocate is that the inalienable rights you speak of do not have to be taken from someone else in order to provide them to another person.

I'm against entitlement programs. I want to abolish welfare, public schools and just about every public program. I work my ass off during the week and donate time and money on the weekend to charity. I would just rather not have someone come take money out of my back pocket while I'm in the process of delivering the seniors their meals.

Mike

It doesn't matter to me whether Jesus was black of white. Take a look at Mr. Dick's post that I quoted.

No one is taking any inalienable rights from one to give to another, are they? Are not the super wealthy still able to do anything and everything they can if they are taxed a little more? Won't they be able to live in exactly the same manner as before that 4% was levied?

But I will tell you this... If a Corporation is a Person, what gives them the right to outsource and push working people into a lower and lower standard of living? What gives them the right to infringe on the working and Middle Class' inalienable rights?

Dude, I don't mean to be disrespectful... but don't give me the charity thing... I work a full time, stress filled job(which I love very much) and still give to my church's sponsorship of a Central American Boy, Donate time to Habitat for Humanity and teach CPR for the Red Cross and am a part time Special Olympics Coach.... and I still believe that the Bush Tax cuts should be repealed... hell repeal them even on me. The country is dying, debt is accumulating and people are in need of jobs and help.

I'm telling you as I sit here breathing, you have adequate jobs for people and the economy recovers immediately. If people have money, they will be able to pay their bills, they will be able to buy goods, which makes Businesses money, which provides more jobs...etc.

It isn't an either/or scenario... it's both. Labor and business is a symbiotic relationship in a Capitalistic, consumer driven society. But that's not how it's been, has it? Lately, it's been in vogue for Business(especially big Corps and banking) to make as much money as quick as possible at any cost. So, they laid off, they outsourced to slave labor countries, and they bought legislation(from both parties) to make it all legal. But legal and moral/ethical are two different things, aren't they?

Now it's all crashing down upon them and they don't want to take the blame, in fact... they are doubling down... crying for more tax cuts, more favorable legislation and holding workers(or potential workers) hostage. Meanwhile, back on Main Street... small businesses are suffering because people don't have the money to buy their wares... so the go to Walmart and still can't make ends meet.

The whole Conservative "Trickle Down" ideology has failed, and I will be honest with you... It didn't fail because it was a bad idea, it failed because Big Money found out that "trickling down" was actually optional.

You know... Certain Conservatives love to call us "libruls" Communists... but you know, I don't condone Communism... I don't even believe in Communism. I am definitely a Capitalist kind of guy.... however, I also understand that when it comes to BASIC HUMAN NEEDS...everybody should have equal access to, regardless of income...Housing, food, basic utilities and since the costs have gotten so out of hand... health care.

Big business and Wall Street on the other hand... are Communist sympathizers and are supporting a Communist country(China..and coming soon to a theater near you... North Korea) and expanding their power and strength. The reason? Money. What would be the penalty for an American Citizen to aid a Communist country in the 50's and 60's? I mean remember, Corporations are people... so why aren't they being charged with treason?

"inalienable rights" are that of the Bill of Rights in the United States.

Stealing ones property violates the Fourth Amendment of the Bill of Rights.

It's not about what the other man has - it's about what you have.

It's up to the individual to create their own path.....

Capitalist model creates wealth - wealth is not finite, its infinite .

The poor are poor not because of the "lack of money" but because they choose NOT TO create wealth.

Jesus was blacker than he was white. Unless you think Jesus was European.

Certain Unalienable rights... those are entitlements too.

No... we just know that Charity ain't going to do it.. because there are people like you out there.

We don't comprehend the word humble? OK... take a look at all the posts on this site.. where's the hatred coming from? Yeah.. thought so.

You are correct about inalienable rights. By definition they are things you are entitled to. The difference between those entitlements and the entitlements that some people advocate is that the inalienable rights you speak of do not have to be taken from someone else in order to provide them to another person.

I'm against entitlement programs. I want to abolish welfare, public schools and just about every public program. I work my ass off during the week and donate time and money on the weekend to charity. I would just rather not have someone come take money out of my back pocket while I'm in the process of delivering the seniors their meals.

Mike

It doesn't matter to me whether Jesus was black of white. Take a look at Mr. Dick's post that I quoted.

No one is taking any inalienable rights from one to give to another, are they? Are not the super wealthy still able to do anything and everything they can if they are taxed a little more? Won't they be able to live in exactly the same manner as before that 4% was levied?

But I will tell you this... If a Corporation is a Person, what gives them the right to outsource and push working people into a lower and lower standard of living? What gives them the right to infringe on the working and Middle Class' inalienable rights?

Dude, I don't mean to be disrespectful... but don't give me the charity thing... I work a full time, stress filled job(which I love very much) and still give to my church's sponsorship of a Central American Boy, Donate time to Habitat for Humanity and teach CPR for the Red Cross and am a part time Special Olympics Coach.... and I still believe that the Bush Tax cuts should be repealed... hell repeal them even on me. The country is dying, debt is accumulating and people are in need of jobs and help.

I'm telling you as I sit here breathing, you have adequate jobs for people and the economy recovers immediately. If people have money, they will be able to pay their bills, they will be able to buy goods, which makes Businesses money, which provides more jobs...etc.

It isn't an either/or scenario... it's both. Labor and business is a symbiotic relationship in a Capitalistic, consumer driven society. But that's not how it's been, has it? Lately, it's been in vogue for Business(especially big Corps and banking) to make as much money as quick as possible at any cost. So, they laid off, they outsourced to slave labor countries, and they bought legislation(from both parties) to make it all legal. But legal and moral/ethical are two different things, aren't they?

Now it's all crashing down upon them and they don't want to take the blame, in fact... they are doubling down... crying for more tax cuts, more favorable legislation and holding workers(or potential workers) hostage. Meanwhile, back on Main Street... small businesses are suffering because people don't have the money to buy their wares... so the go to Walmart and still can't make ends meet.

The whole Conservative "Trickle Down" ideology has failed, and I will be honest with you... It didn't fail because it was a bad idea, it failed because Big Money found out that "trickling down" was actually optional.

You know... Certain Conservatives love to call us "libruls" Communists... but you know, I don't condone Communism... I don't even believe in Communism. I am definitely a Capitalist kind of guy.... however, I also understand that when it comes to BASIC HUMAN NEEDS...everybody should have equal access to, regardless of income...Housing, food, basic utilities and since the costs have gotten so out of hand... health care.

Big business and Wall Street on the other hand... are Communist sympathizers and are supporting a Communist country(China..and coming soon to a theater near you... North Korea) and expanding their power and strength. The reason? Money. What would be the penalty for an American Citizen to aid a Communist country in the 50's and 60's? I mean remember, Corporations are people... so why aren't they being charged with treason?

Shitplate,

In spite of the good you do.....if true......you are still a clueless ignorant fat fuck.

BLACK THEOLOGY?

Hateful Hannity plays the “race card” when he associate entitlement programs like Society Security, Medicare, the Medicare prescription drug program, unemployment insurance, disability insurance, government commodities, welfare food stamps, section 8 housing, entitlements with Obama’s belief in “black theology.” don’t this idiot cretin moron know that entitlements were not put in place by Obama and is not a black thing and more whites use these programs than blacks. These programs were put in place for white people and not black people. Just like more white people over use prescription drugs than black and doctor will prescribe stuff like Vicodin for “white pain” more often than for “black pain.”
Entitlement programs is not a black thing and no one but a racist would make a stupid statement like that.

Black theology refers to a variety of Black theologies which have as their base the liberation of the marginalized, especially the injustice done towards Blacks in American and South African contexts. Black theology mixes liberation theology and the work of Paulo Freire with the civil rights and Black Power movements.
Black theology - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If you remember that Hannity, Rush and most "conservative" talk hosts are entertainers and republican propagandists, then you will learn to ignore most of what they say. While I strongly believe in freedom of speech, I am only on the backs of the above mentioned when they intentionally feed the uninformed with half truths and lies to instigate resentment, as was in the Arizona case involving Congresswoman Giffords.

OK.....well, you are not completely stupid.

You're a working man? I doubt it.... but if you are... like I said, a 20-something that's been sucking mommy's tit and got his first paycheck and saw that they took taxes off of it and it makes you mad... because you shouldn't have to pay taxes...

But I still have my money on the disaffected welfare guy who wants someone to blame and likes to masturbate to FOX News.

You can ebonize anything you want... take a look at my avatar... see the guy in the yellow? That's me.

Ebonize?

A clown such as your self would view such vigilance as such.

See that guy in the avatar? yeah that's me.

You have attempted to turn the argument against me, then attempted racism - you're 2/3 for the typical progressive argument.

You haven't blown your lid completely yet and when you do it will be 3/3...

Yeah.. ebonize... note what I bolded.... you made the assumption that I was black.. or perhaps thought I'd be offended that you made the assumption... I don't give a shit about race, so it didn't affect me at all.

I didn't turn nothing against you... I just turned the tables on you and spewed back the same hateful bullshit that you threw at me.... and this is where it started

"Oh yea, I forgot you're incapable of that aforementioned concept therefore you need to be fed like a fucking infant but want the same rights as an adult... "

Now, I've been on this board since April, and actually this is mild compared to most of the bullshit posts that you radical righties throw out. But when anyone questions your side in a similar manner, you get oh so offended. It's the typical behavior of the High School bully. Immature, hostile and hiding their own insecurities.

Shitplate, I'll say it again: you are a clueless fat fuck.

Oh... I'm sorry... I thought the issue was black theology. I'll tell you what... I never listened to Wright...other than the clip that could very well have been taken out of context... but I will tell you ONE thing.... You ain't a Christian..and if you are, you ain't doing it right.

Fact of Life: One thing about a Shitplate, it will always be a Shitplate.

Oh... look, another little lost boy who knows how to carry on a conversation with his expansive vocabulary. Run along little boy...the grownups are talking, go play your Xbox and wait for your next welfare check... maybe you could run down to mommy's house for cookies and milk, that'll be nice, won't it?

This Shitplate clueless fool just can't stop being a Shitplate clueless fool.

Also, he's a fat fuck.

Should really take Moochelle's advice.

Sorry, cows.

Mike

Shitplate,

In spite of the good you do.....if true......you are still a clueless ignorant fat fuck.

Gaymana... in spite of your asshole nature(which I can sense is definitely true), you still are a mama's boy who's probably one of the welfare bums you hate so much... self loathing... another trait of the "bully" type.

Christians don't worship the rich.

Another non sequitur !!!

Christians don't eat chairs ....... didja know that ?

Oh.. but you do worship the rich. You think they should be able to do whatever they want to... even cripple this country for their profit margins. That's all you talk about is how the rich are our saviors and the poor are just scumbags who don't work hard enough. It's in every fucking post you guys make.

I'll tell you what... put it in your Last Will and Testament that you want to be buried in Nomex Underwear.

You might consider this a win, fat clueless fuck.

I'm giving up on ya.

Ok... I'm done for the night... I have to work in the morning... you know... it's that thing that grownups do when they get up at 4AM and leave the house for 10 hours and come back with groceries to feed your dumb asses?

Hope those welfare checks come in on time for you two crazy kids. remember, us liberals are on your side... we don't want your ignorant asses to starve... that's why we fight for your bennies.

Forum List

Back