Black theology?

Millions of jobs lost and tax cuts for the rich under Bush sent million to the entitlement program unemployment and to other government entitlement programs. There is nothing wrong with taking care of the poor, elderly, children, disables and unemployed.

Entitlement programs is not a black theology thing. The economy created the need for people looking for government entitlement programs. Thank GOD for government entitlement programs.

People who are anti-entitlements, anti-government and anti-taxes is anti-christian because GOD put “superior authorities and taxes in place for a reason and it is ironic the bible toting right winger do not know this about their GOD and CHRIST.

Rick Perry balanced Texas’s budget on the backs of cheap illegal slave labor which is an entitlement program.
Farmers to Congress: Don’t take away our illegal labor « Hot Air Headlines

120,000 postal employees will be laid off losing their healthcare coverage and sending them to the unemployment line and into government entitlement programs. How is this a “black theology” thing?

LILolPOS,

Spending ADDITIONALLY on the already FINANCIALLY PROFLIGATE SPENDING ON ENTITLEMENTS is patently INSANE !!!

ONE DOESN'T SPEND MONEY ONE DOESN'T HAVE .........ESPECIALLY, IF THAT POLICY IS THE CAUSE FOR THE PRESENT FINANCIAL DISASTER WE ARE PRESENTLY EXPERIENCING ........ AND, FURTHER PROOF OF THIS IS THE COLLAPSE OF THE ECONOMIES OF EUROPE WHICH SAMBO OBAMBO IS USING AS HIS MODEL FOR FURTHER ENTITLEMENT SPENDING !!!

As for you, and your CRAZED LOONIES FROM THE LEFT claiming to speak for God.....well, you should be carted away to the nearest Looney Bin in a strait jacket, or flushed down the nearest toilet bowl.

As for all this being the "Black Theology" thingy ...... I never stated that everything under the sun is a "Black Theology" thingy ..... only those that are preached about by the Black Racist Whackjob Wright in his Cathedral of Hate. And, that is delineated by the Black Racist Whackjob Wright himself. Just play his fucking tapes. I'm not going to furnish them fer ya.

Yeah... mighty Christian of you there, Slick...In blue

Christian ???

Christian doesn't have anything to do with the issue in question.

Just as Christian would not have anything to do with the number of grasshoppers on Bangladesh.

<snip>

Hateful Hannity plays the “race card” when he associate entitlement programs like Society Security, Medicare, the Medicare prescription drug program, unemployment insurance, disability insurance, government commodities, welfare food stamps, section 8 housing, entitlements with Obama’s belief in “black theology.”
<snip>

As much as you LOVE copying and pasting, how's about a LINK to your claim?

:cuckoo:

FOXNEWS is racist and Sean Hannity is a Neo-Nazi White Supremacist Anti-Semite Holocaust denier bigot hater racist terrorist skinhead klansman

lol

I dig your style. I'd definitely help you across the street with your groceries, anytime! :razz:
Hannity supports Israel!!!OBAMA has turned against them!!:cuckoo:

The Obamarrhoidal twits are completely clueless ....... it's as though they just beamed down from Pluto where having a brain that's made out of fried catshit is de rigueur.

lol

I dig your style. I'd definitely help you across the street with your groceries, anytime! :razz:
Hannity supports Israel!!!OBAMA has turned against them!!:cuckoo:

The Obamarrhoidal twits are completely clueless ....... it's as though they just beamed down from Pluto where having a brain that's made out of fried catshit is de rigueur.
BWAAHAA HAA GOOD ONE!!!!LIBERALISM IS A MENTAL DISORDER!!!:razz::razz:

LILolPOS,

Spending ADDITIONALLY on the already FINANCIALLY PROFLIGATE SPENDING ON ENTITLEMENTS is patently INSANE !!!

ONE DOESN'T SPEND MONEY ONE DOESN'T HAVE .........ESPECIALLY, IF THAT POLICY IS THE CAUSE FOR THE PRESENT FINANCIAL DISASTER WE ARE PRESENTLY EXPERIENCING ........ AND, FURTHER PROOF OF THIS IS THE COLLAPSE OF THE ECONOMIES OF EUROPE WHICH SAMBO OBAMBO IS USING AS HIS MODEL FOR FURTHER ENTITLEMENT SPENDING !!!

As for you, and your CRAZED LOONIES FROM THE LEFT claiming to speak for God.....well, you should be carted away to the nearest Looney Bin in a strait jacket, or flushed down the nearest toilet bowl.

As for all this being the "Black Theology" thingy ...... I never stated that everything under the sun is a "Black Theology" thingy ..... only those that are preached about by the Black Racist Whackjob Wright in his Cathedral of Hate. And, that is delineated by the Black Racist Whackjob Wright himself. Just play his fucking tapes. I'm not going to furnish them fer ya.

Christian ???

Just as Christian would not have anything to do with the number of grasshoppers on Bangladesh.

Oh... I'm sorry... I thought the issue was black theology. I'll tell you what... I never listened to Wright...other than the clip that could very well have been taken out of context... but I will tell you ONE thing.... You ain't a Christian..and if you are, you ain't doing it right.

Millions of jobs lost and tax cuts for the rich under Bush sent million to the entitlement program unemployment and to other government entitlement programs. There is nothing wrong with taking care of the poor, elderly, children, disables and unemployed.

Entitlement programs is not a black theology thing. The economy created the need for people looking for government entitlement programs. Thank GOD for government entitlement programs.

People who are anti-entitlements, anti-government and anti-taxes is anti-christian because GOD put “superior authorities and taxes in place for a reason and it is ironic the bible toting right winger do not know this about their GOD and CHRIST.

Rick Perry balanced Texas’s budget on the backs of cheap illegal slave labor which is an entitlement program.
Farmers to Congress: Don’t take away our illegal labor « Hot Air Headlines

120,000 postal employees will be laid off losing their healthcare coverage and sending them to the unemployment line and into government entitlement programs. How is this a “black theology” thing?

LILolPOS,

Christians donate directly to charity that help those down on their luck - you want the government to steal and provide for you.

The government isn't a fucking charity....

LILolPOS,

Christians donate directly to charity that help those down on their luck - you want the government to steal and provide for you.

Christians don't worship the rich.

LILolPOS,

Christian ???

The funny part is many of the "black theology" movements are allegedly "Christian."

Those asshats also believe Jesus was black and that the black race has systematically been oppressed - they'll also tell you that they were the first people on earth hence Jesus was obviously black hence the founders of humanity.

The ignorance is outstanding - then they wonder why they beg for bread??

They believe being born alone entitles an individual....

They confuse sympathy with welfare.

They don't comprehend the word humble..... Greedy motherfuckers is what they are.

Christian ???

The funny part is many of the "black theology" movements are allegedly "Christian."

Those asshats also believe Jesus was black and that the black race has systematically been oppressed - they'll also tell you that they were the first people on earth hence Jesus was obviously black hence the founders of humanity.

They don't comprehend the word humble..... Greedy motherfuckers is what they are.

Jesus was blacker than he was white. Unless you think Jesus was European.

Certain Unalienable rights... those are entitlements too.

No... we just know that Charity ain't going to do it.. because there are people like you out there.

We don't comprehend the word humble? OK... take a look at all the posts on this site.. where's the hatred coming from? Yeah.. thought so.

Do you see how fucking stupid you are?

You say stupid shit like that then demand the rich give you bread???

You don't have bread because you spend more time asking for it than you do learning a tool that could feed you...

Oh yea, I forgot you're incapable of that aforementioned concept therefore you need to be fed like a fucking infant but want the same rights as an adult...

Farmers to Congress: Don&#8217;t take away our illegal labor « Hot Air Headlines

*yawn*

Christian ???

Oh... I'm sorry... I thought the issue was black theology. I'll tell you what... I never listened to Wright...other than the clip that could very well have been taken out of context... but I will tell you ONE thing.... You ain't a Christian..and if you are, you ain't doing it right.
taken out of context !!!!how in the hell could you take it out of context???

Last edited:
Christian ???

Jesus was blacker than he was white. Unless you think Jesus was European.

Certain Unalienable rights... those are entitlements too.

No... we just know that Charity ain't going to do it.. because there are people like you out there.

We don't comprehend the word humble? OK... take a look at all the posts on this site.. where's the hatred coming from? Yeah.. thought so.

That statement is breathtaking...

Are you a retard or a lazy 8th grader?

unbelievable...

You don't have bread because you spend more time asking for it than you do learning a tool that could feed you...

Oh yea, I forgot you're incapable of that aforementioned concept therefore you need to be fed like a fucking infant but want the same rights as an adult...

Fuck you... How many times do I have to say this? I have been working since I was 14 and never asked a goddamned thing from anyone... so you can repeat your bullshit all you want. Once again... I think it's a case of some 20-something without a job, living either off of mommy and daddy.. or the government dime that is all butt hurt and looking for someone to blame.

I know... it's another two weeks till your next check... hang in there kid.

Fuck you... How many times do I have to say this? I have been working since I was 14 and never asked a goddamned thing from anyone... so you can repeat your bullshit all you want. Once again... I think it's a case of some 20-something without a job, living either off of mommy and daddy.. or the government dime that is all butt hurt and looking for someone to blame.

that makes you what??15:razz:

I'm a working man and you're a lazy begging asshat sock.

I find it mind-boggling you can even put together a coherent sentence...

U should b spelling like diss on U gobment free celly cuz u know itz eazy.. Yeah U got free internetZ w3bz stuff...

Last edited:
BLACK THEOLOGY?

Hateful Hannity plays the “race card” when he associate entitlement programs like Society Security, Medicare, the Medicare prescription drug program, unemployment insurance, disability insurance, government commodities, welfare food stamps, section 8 housing, entitlements with Obama’s belief in “black theology.” don’t this idiot cretin moron know that entitlements were not put in place by Obama and is not a black thing and more whites use these programs than blacks. These programs were put in place for white people and not black people. Just like more white people over use prescription drugs than black and doctor will prescribe stuff like Vicodin for “white pain” more often than for “black pain.”
Entitlement programs is not a black thing and no one but a racist would make a stupid statement like that.

Black theology refers to a variety of Black theologies which have as their base the liberation of the marginalized, especially the injustice done towards Blacks in American and South African contexts. Black theology mixes liberation theology and the work of Paulo Freire with the civil rights and Black Power movements.
Black theology - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

LILolPOS,

You are a delusional fucked up clueless crunt.

Hannity never stated those absurdities that you in your demented mind are attributing to him.

As to Black Liberation Theology.......The Black Racist Whackjob Wright preached Black Liberation Theology in his Cathedral of Hate ..... and acknowledged that he preached the essence of Black Liberation Theology, as he himself stated, by being a good buddy of the creator of Black Liberation Theology James H. Cone. And, knowing first hand, the thoughts of said creator of Black Liberation Theology.

And, the essence of Black Liberation Theology is hatred of the American Whitey couched in Marxism because America "victimized" the American negro, in spite of the fact that when one compares America to "Africa The Beautiful", one discovers that the whole Sub Saharan Continent did not have a written language until recent Historical Times ...... and that was English or French. And, "Africa the Beautiful" turns out to be a Cultural Disaster !!! ABSOLUTELY FUCKING PATHETIC !!!

Plus, the fact this wonderful "Africa the Beautiful" still has SLAVERY and people subsist largely on "pebbles & grass".

The IQ of the inhabitants, at below 70, of this Dark (read IGNORANT) sub Continent is the LOWEST in the World except for the semi-cannibals of Borneo and the African Aborigines, who until recently, didn't have a number greater than TWO......It was ONE, TWO ....... then MANY !!!

Meanwhile the victimized, oppressed negroes in America are dying early from Diabetes because they stuff themselves with "soul food" ........ and, are tooling around in Cadillac cars !!!

Also: the Corrupt Congressional Black Caucus (which, with its almost MONOLITHIC 13% of America's TOTAL VOTE) controls the DEMS who as a Party could not exist without these Corrupt Black Racists getting pretty much anything they want.......yet these "victimized" pampered negroes with an unbelievable number of "AFFIRMATIVE ACTION PROGRAMS, have the Nation's highest CRIME RATE because the majority of them are basically uneducated beasts, destroying our Educational System with their animal-like behaviour.

Politically, these Negro "Victims" are Police Chiefs in many of our Largest Cities, Mayors, and now we even have a MONUMENTAL RACIST MARXIST FRAUD, Sambo Obambo, as Prez !!!

So STFU, you clueless, ignorant Racist crunt !!!

I just couldn't get past your first sentence. I have no idea if I agree with the argument you are making because of the filth you started out with. Bad form man.

Mike

Black Theology is for black people that have failed in life and need an excuse for being a dumbfuck piece of shit living off others. They have to come up some "collective community" bullshit to unite against the "evil" white people, Koreans, etc that own the stores in their ghetto.

It is mixing politics and religion in the extremes. Liberals always talk about separation of church and state, but have no problem with Black Theology where they openly tell their people who to vote for and that conservatives that promote individual achievement in life are evil white people and Uncle Toms.

It's just black Marxism hiding behind a preacher.

I'm a working man and you're a lazy begging asshat sock.

I find it mind-boggling you can even put together a coherent sentence...

U should b spelling like diss on U gobment free celly cuz u know itz eazy.. Yeah U got free internetZ w3bz stuff...

You're a working man? I doubt it.... but if you are... like I said, a 20-something that's been sucking mommy's tit and got his first paycheck and saw that they took taxes off of it and it makes you mad... because you shouldn't have to pay taxes...

But I still have my money on the disaffected welfare guy who wants someone to blame and likes to masturbate to FOX News.

You can ebonize anything you want... take a look at my avatar... see the guy in the yellow? That's me.

that makes you what??15:razz:

Oh... I see... it's OK when scumbags like you make blanket assumptions and hurl degrading bullshit... but when someone fights back... it's immature... OK, mr skinthinned, or should I say.. skinhead?

Forum List

Back