Black Teens gang rape white girl and feed her to alligators.

So when whites act like animals it's "policies"and when minorities act like animals it's genetics...smh

Racists will tie themselves in knots to absolve criminality among whites, even if it means dismissing the death of children.
So you are using her as a prop. That's what I thought.
And still no outrage on your part when the perps are white...little children are expendable to racists...
What part of it is a failure due to liberal policies did you miss? Victoria is dead because A) they let a convict who helped rape inmates out of prison and B) the CYFD left her in the care of abusive meth heads.

She is not the first the liberal government has failed in this state. And won't be the last.
What part of your post isn't fos and a deflection from white criminality???
You do realize that two of the murderers are Mexican ...yes?

So when whites act like animals it's "policies"and when minorities act like animals it's genetics...smh

Racists will tie themselves in knots to absolve criminality among whites, even if it means dismissing the death of children.
So you are using her as a prop. That's what I thought.
And still no outrage on your part when the perps are white...little children are expendable to racists...
What part of it is a failure due to liberal policies did you miss? Victoria is dead because A) they let a convict who helped rape inmates out of prison and B) the CYFD left her in the care of abusive meth heads.

She is not the first the liberal government has failed in this state. And won't be the last.
You do realize that two of the murderers are Mexican ...yes?

Articles: Illegal Aliens Murder at a Much Higher Rate Than US Citizens Do

You do deserve credit in your attempt to derail a thread topic. Nobody's gonna let you do that though. You might find support if you start your own criminal whitey thread.
He can get back to the class when he actually reads the facts of the case he is trying ( and failing) to argue his point with.

So no link???..

Are you seriously doubting my words? Do you not recall any such threads?
No I don't recall any such threads.
If there were some here and there then these entire threads would not seem based solely on race and who gives a damn about the victims irregardless of their race.

Well, they have popped up every now and, then, and then they fade away quickly as I said.

Whites and conservatives don't identify with, defend, minimize, deflect for, ect, white criminals.

There is not discussion to be done.
So still no link...yeah okay.

Well, I'm not going spend my time fighting with the search function to show you something that you know damn well is true.

So, screw you for implying I'm a liar.
That petulant fuck just wants to derail the thread. You see; it isn't that he really wants to talk about white on white crime... If he did; he could have started a thread hours ago. No... His true aim is to stop us from discussing the scourge that is black on white crime, and it's prevalence amongst negro culture.

So is this thread about the sick treatment of this girl and the sentence the perps should receive or is it yet another "Black people" are bad thread???

Some black people are bad. Should they be protected from ridicule? Should these complaints not filter back to the black communities that spawn these animals for fear they don't like the news?

Maybe if these pieces of shit would rape and torture their own kind perhaps the message would hit "home" better.

How often do yo see a report where a gang of white people rape and murder a black girl? I can't remember it ever happening.

It should be treated as a hate crime by the FBI.
The overwhelming majority of crimes against white people are committed by white people, as long as you give white criminals a pass you can't expect public rage when the perp is Black.
How are you comfotable with over 80% of whites killed by whites???

One of the main intents of this thread is to demonstrate that a particular group which only constitutes approx. 5% of the total pop. comitts over half of all violent crimes in America...that seems to have gone over your head...which simply demonstrates another liberal inadequacy...the ability to properly analyze the reality of our crime problem...or perhaps you simply are one of the many who are in denial to that reality.

Crime is a problem for everyone and it needs to be studied and possible remedies considered.

What is not needed is for the media to dupe simple and naive people into believing that Negroes are the victims whereas in reality it is quite the opposite.

America has a crime problem...an outrageous crime problem. In order to solve any problem one must first understand the problem...all of its intricacies and complexities.

We are a diverse nation...with several minority populations yet out of all these minoritiy groups there is one that stands out like a sore thumb one whose young men committ over half of all violent crime in America yet who compose only approx. 5% of the total population...and even worse the media covers it up...it is outrageous and should not be tolerated.

I honestly believe that the President and the leaders of Congress should approve the elimination of KNOWN murderers, gang bangers only, on the streets of certain cities by a very specific group of assassins similar to how we deal with known high level terrorists in a foreign country. We would probably have to kill 10,000 people but the world...OUR world would be a much safer place for it.

Elliot Ness got the green light to clean up Chicago back in the day. The killing in Chicago has reached EXTRAORDINARY proportions. It might require extraordinary methods to deal with it. The assassination team should have a specific target number and completion date that cannot be exceeded so as to not allow it to become something the government has a desire to hang on to. It's hard to eliminate ANY government program.

I realize this idea sounds crazy but what they are doing now is clearly not working. Perhaps if the president declares high level gang bangers "enemy combatants"?

So is this thread about the sick treatment of this girl and the sentence the perps should receive or is it yet another "Black people" are bad thread???

Some black people are bad. Should they be protected from ridicule? Should these complaints not filter back to the black communities that spawn these animals for fear they don't like the news?

Maybe if these pieces of shit would rape and torture their own kind perhaps the message would hit "home" better.

How often do yo see a report where a gang of white people rape and murder a black girl? I can't remember it ever happening.

It should be treated as a hate crime by the FBI.
The overwhelming majority of crimes against white people are committed by white people, as long as you give white criminals a pass you can't expect public rage when the perp is Black.
How are you comfotable with over 80% of whites killed by whites???

One of the main intents of this thread is to demonstrate that a particular group which only constitutes approx. 5% of the total pop. comitts over half of all violent crimes in America...that seems to have gone over your head...which simply demonstrates another liberal inadequacy...the ability to properly analyze the reality of our crime problem...or perhaps you simply are one of the many who are in denial to that reality.

Crime is a problem for everyone and it needs to be studied and possible remedies considered.

What is not needed is for the media to dupe simple and naive people into believing that Negroes are the victims whereas in reality it is quite the opposite.

America has a crime problem...an outrageous crime problem. In order to solve any problem one must first understand the problem...all of its intricacies and complexities.

We are a diverse nation...with several minority populations yet out of all these minoritiy groups there is one that stands out like a sore thumb one whose young men committ over half of all violent crime in America yet who compose only approx. 5% of the total population...and even worse the media covers it up...it is outrageous and should not be tolerated.
So you put together all this in order to lie and give white criminality a pass...

White crime feels so much better than black crime. It really does.

So no link???..

If there were some here and there then these entire threads would not seem based solely on race and who gives a damn about the victims irregardless of their race.

Well, they have popped up every now and, then, and then they fade away quickly as I said.

Whites and conservatives don't identify with, defend, minimize, deflect for, ect, white criminals.

Well, I'm not going spend my time fighting with the search function to show you something that you know damn well is true.

You can't search what doesn't exist...if it did we both know you would have trotted it out.

That petulant fuck just wants to derail the thread. You see; it isn't that he really wants to talk about white on white crime... If he did; he could have started a thread hours ago. No... His true aim is to stop us from discussing the scourge that is black on white crime, and it's prevalence amongst negro culture.
The scourge of white homicide is that over 80% of it is committed by whites...but by all means, wallow in your ignorance....

Obviously true.

He probably tells himself that deflecting from the problem is not defending the monsters, when it is painful obvious to anyone not a retarded child, that it totally is.

No, we both know that I don't want to waste my time trying to showing you something you already know about.

Conservatives do NOT make defend, make excuses for, identify with, deflect from, or otherwise side with white animals.

LIke you liberals do for black animals.

So, the capture and punishment of white criminals is not a matter of controversy

The clintons love to child molest/rape and kill other people...

Forum List

Back