Black teens film knockout attack on white person - MSM ignores story

Charges filed in apparent 'knockout game' attack in Paterson

Speziale said detectives received "countless" tips to help identify the teen in the online video.

"This shameless act of violence was thoroughly investigated and the tireless efforts by the detectives involved is commendable," the police director added in a statement. "The juvenile at large will continue to be sought with the same tenacity and will face swift and decisive justice for this senseless act of violence."

The names of the teens were not released because of their ages. Police asked anyone with information to call investigators.

Detectives Charlie Garcia, Joel Santiago, Mike Figueroa, Cindy Carrera and Jeff Robinson were commended for their work on the case.

State Sen. Tom Kean called the attack "beyond disturbing" in a Twitter message. The senator introduced a bill in Dec. 2013 to "to criminalize the recording, sharing, distribution and publishing of assaults" related to the "knockout game."

The so-called "knockout game" often involve videos of an attacker punching an unsuspecting victim.

I hope they make an example out of these little assholes. That being said, I am not sure how I feel about criminalizing the act of recording these attacks? The law seems like feel good nonsense.

no way should it be illegal to take video of them doing this, These types are not too bright to start with so when they take video, they post it on the net and identify themselves.
that being said, these are the asshole kids the left wants me to pay medical coverage for. I must at this point say, wouldnt the world be a better place if people like this were just allowed to die?

Forum List

Back