Black teen shoots (2) innocent white men

He agrees with you on so many things.

Im sure he would love to nickname you watermelon man

Im sure he would love to nickname you watermelon man

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-eitsutpOc]Petey Greene - How to Eat Watermelon (Enhanced) - YouTube[/ame]

and you are siding with racists

How do you figure that?:cuckoo:

why dont you tell this guy how he can call you names other people find offensive?

The difference, you dumb bitch is I didn't call him an offensive name. You did, but you have the balls to call ME a racist.

Lyre!

MusicLyre425G.jpg

Well you know, Obama's son wouldn't look like either of those victims.

He might look like the perp though, so no doubt the family of Tyson has the Hussein's sympathy for all he is going through. Not getting the death penalty and getting three free meals a day for the rest of your life has got to be hard do deal with after murdering two people.

What he was saying is that trayvon could have been any black man's son. Even preppies were hoodies.:cuckoo:
At least they were arrest, given a trial and in prison. Zimmerman is free and would remain free if not for the protest. For the first time Jessie and Al is doing something right. None of you know what is in Obama mind. He cannot offer his condolences to every child which is killed. He comment because of the media out cry.
More white people kill more white people than any other race.

Zimmerman was arrested. And given the evidence and eyewitness accounts, no charges were pressed, because it was qutie clear Zimmerman was protecting himself from the thug.

Any rational human being would defend themselves after being blindsided and attacked by a thug.

Dress like a thug, act like a thug, die like a thug. Simple as that.

But of course liberals can't accept that. They want to believe anyone should be able to dress anyway they want and act anyway they want without any repercussions. Taking responsibility for your own actions is a lesson liberals don't want people to learn. All they want is for people to feel like victims and with it an entitlement to run wild and do anything you want, becuase 'you've been wronged'. So if someone racially profiles you because you choose to dress like a stupid thug, you have every right to jump him and beat his ass.

After hearing Zimmerman call the young black man a "Fuckin Coon" on the 911 tape, it seems to me that Trevyon was defending himself from a thug who was targeting him, but the thug had a gun and Trevyon got shot and killed.

Any recent update on the score yet? How long until half time, I've got to piss. Could use some more popcorn too. I should call my bookie too and see if it's too late to double down. Probably is after the first round was fired. Crap. Who's keeping score this time?

INNER BLACK THOUGHT

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxIjibd_uy4&feature=player_embedded]CNN's Cooper Grills Black Panthers over Racism, "Uncle Toms" - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back