Black Supremacist, Hypocrite Democrats Call Trump A White Supremacist

1.You do not comprehend the written word very well, do you?

I stated that Trump has LESS EXPERIENCE IN A PUBLIC OFFICE THAN MOST OF THE CURRENT CANDIDATES. He has never been a senator, a governor a mayor or even a councilman. Those are government offices. Or did you not know that?

EVERY candidate in history for POTUS who has run against a sitting president had less experience in that position than who was in office at the time.
And it has been proven that tenure does not equal success in ANY field. That's why there is an election every 4 years.
SMGDH.

2. As far as the media goes, you can claim that the media "lies" which in SOME cases they do embellish the truth. However there are numerous media sources that are credible. Trump is no victim, and every other president has been criticized by the SAME media as him. He just lacks the temperament and the maturity to rise above it and lead effectively.
Those like you would likely be cheering for and defending the media if they were critical of a democratic president.

3. His relationships with "other" countries are better than they have ever been? His trade/tariff war with China is building a good relationship? His actions with them are pushing world economics toward globalization instead of the reverse as he supposedly planned to do. Feel free to illustrate what he has done in your myopic view to improve relationships with Mexico and China.

4. WTF does "flying on a private jet and and having skyscrapers all over the world" have to do with disclosing his taxes? For the past 40 years, every other president has done so. Why not him? And as far as his "jet and skyscrapers"? the true valuation of those assets is a mystery, and has been for years.

And by the way, look up who owns all of his properties. There are many that bear his name/logo, but are not actually owned by his company.
I have read both sides of how Trump supposedly has :raised the median income". While the current number is the highest it has been in history, the increase from where it was is nowhere near the highest in history. The most important metric in the economy has always been compared performance versus previous years, or percentage of improvement or decline.

One key measure is the real median level, meaning half of households have income above that level and half below, adjusted for inflation.

"According to the Census, this measure was $61,372 in 2017, an increase of $1,063 or 1.8% versus 2016, the second consecutive record level year. This measure was $60,309 in 2016 (up $1,833 or 3.1% vs. 2015) and $58,476 in 2015 (up $2,863 or 5.1% vs. 2014).

So there is nothing remarkable about a 1.8% increase compared to previous years....
BEFORE HIM.

If you're going to post numbers, at least tell the whole story. Or maybe you should read some of the so called "fake news" that you have produced no proof of being "fake".

5b.As far as the "Muslim travel ban" what that succeeded in doing was to inconvenience a lot of normal people who were not even suspected terrorists. There has been far more terrorism inflicted on this country by homegrown terrorists than Muslims. His platform from day one has been to create a climate of fear that appeals to ignorant misinformed people like you, who actually believe that banning military assault style weapons such as the AR-15 is an infringement to their 2nd amendment rights. While that same type of weapon has been used is killing 173 U.S. citizens in mass shootings dating back to 2007. I'm a firearm owner and know many others. Not many are concerned with owning an assault rifle.

5c. Where did I express support for illegal immigration? I didn't, because I do not. Any person who can read, understands the negative impact of being in any country illegally. Maybe if "high rollers" like Trump lead by example and took a position regarding HIRING illegal immigrants he would get more traction on the issue than "building a wall" that he duped dumbasses like you into believing that Mexico would actually pay for.

He should step up, set an example and start immigration raids at all of his own properties in America and ensure that every employee in his organization is a legal citizen. Then he should propose a law to impose fines and loss of business licenses upon any employer who is discovered hiring illegal immigrants. It would cost less than a "wall" to make it mandatory for all employers to use EVerify.

5d. As far as your "list" of how illegal immigration harms the country, is this a credible list issued by the immigration department, or more of your fear mongering?

If housing overcrowding and saturation are two of the downsides of illegal immigration, who is providing the housing? Someone is making money from them being housed, and likely turning a blind eye to them being here illegally. And not all of them are a "drain". In fact, on many street corners and freeway lanes offramps here in California, it is not uncommon to see a Hispanic who is probably undocumented, selling oranges, peanuts and flowers and on an opposite corner see what appears to be an able bodied white man holding a cardboard sign begging for handouts. Did the Hispanic take the white mans job? LMAO.
You do not comprehend the written word very well, do you?

1. I stated that Trump has 2.7 years of experience as PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES, and all these Democrats clowns have ZERO. That is far more important then your squeaky point about senators and mayors, or whatever.

2. To say that trump is no victim is too ludicrous to be anything but a baldfaced lie. Not only do Democrat low-lifes go after in Trump in ANY way they can, they even go after his family, and there's even examples of that right here in the avatars of some liberals. And I would not cheer any media that lies extensively, as the leftist OMISSION media does routinely, both in false statements and omissions.

3. Wow. Are you ever in the dark on China and Mexico. This is understandable if you have restricted your political information to liberal OMISSION media. Improving relationships with them is not (as you seem to view it) a matter of being friendly with them. It is a matter of REPAIRING the damage that has been done by previous idiot presidents who have allowed these counties to run roughshod over us economically.
After 30 years of the world making trade war on us, while we sat idle and smiled, we now protect our businesses, workers, and economy with tariffs. Better that than continuing to foolishly give China et al unrestricted access to our market, while they block us out if theirs.'
There never was any reason for this ridiculous relationship. We in the US hold the high cards. We have the large, wealthy market. Hundreds of millions of consumers$$, that no other country in the world has. When you have a market like we do, you don't kiss their ass. They need us more than we need them. Anybody don't believe it ? Take a walk through Walmart some time. Check out 100 items on the shelf. How many say Made in China ? 80 ? 90 ? Proof is on the shelves.
In the case of Mexico, they have been taking advantage (to put it mildly) of us too. They have been sending their poor "wretched refuse" to us, so that WE would pay for their welfare instead of them. And of those who work (and steal jobs from Americans (mostly blacks and Hispanics) they send (currently) $30 Billion/year out of the US, and back to Mexico (remittances$$$), depriving US businesses of all this sales$$$ (aka 21st century imperialism). THAT is your globalism at work. Trump is repairing it all with NATIONALISM, and it's about time.

4. There is no mystery about the valuation of skyscrapers and 757 jets. They value into the many Millions, if not Billions. As for Trump's brand licensing, sure, he makes a lot of money from it, that's because the value of it is high, due to the respect that businesses have for the Trump name. Cool.

The median income being highest in US history is simply a retort to those in the fake news media who blabber about wages languishing low.

Your statement on the Muslim travel/immigration ban shows a distinct (and common) ignorance of the Muslim issue. You, like liberals typically, show no acknowledgement of the ISLAMIZATION issue, and I wouldn't doubt that you don't even know the meaning of that word. Why would you ? Having watched CNN, MSNBC, and PBS for years, I have never heard it spoken once, despite it being spoken routinely on Fox News.
Terrorism is only 1/2 of the Muslim issue. Islamization is the other half. I also question your liberal talking points about Muslim terrorism vs non-Muslim terrorism. A lot of liberal talking points typically come from liberal universities, think tanks, and media, which when investigated often are based on liberal definitions of things which are often found to be faulty (ex. the mistaken idea that white women are the biggest beneficiaries of Affirmative Action).

5c. More leftist ignorance (probably resulting from leftist OMISSION media) - There is a vast difference between the ability to arrest illegal aliens and to arrest their employers. The apprehension of illegal employers found in violation of the 1986 IRCA law (aka "Simpson-Mazzoli) depends on proving that employers KNOWINGLY hired the illegals, with full knowledge of their illegality.
Because of the difficulty of prosecuting these cases, courts have been reluctant to deal with them. Wanna get easier employer prosecutions ? Get rid of computer duplication of documentation, making false documentation a cinch. I hope this gives you a better idea of just what your words >> "discovered hiring illegal immigrants" actually means, in the real world.

The AR-15 is nit a military assault weapon. It is a semi-automatic that fires a round with each pull of the rigger, no different than a common handgun.

Regarding the harms of immigration list, I don't need some government agency to supply me with a list, and you shouldn't either. It is just a matter of being aware of things, by reading, TV and radio, and everyday living.

Also regarding that list. how interesting that you only pick one or two things from it, when there almost 2 DOZENS items on the list. Regarding housing, again, it is very difficult, if not impossible for landlords to ascertain if people are here legally or not. I don't know if they are breaking the law by renting to illegals (as employers are, by KNOWINGLY hiring them), but I have many gripes about how landlords rent, and have expressed them in other OPs which I authored.

Lastly, on the white guy holding a sign, yeah, about 8 millions of illegal aliens are taking a job from him. You don't know ? This is one of the biggest contradictions of Democrats today. Supporting illegal aliens with sanctuary cities (and states), legislation for amnesty, giving them drivers licenses, free medical care, etc, decriminalizing crossing the border without inspection, while at the same time, claiming to be in support of the American worker. Talk about non-sequitors. WOW.

Last edited:
1.You do not comprehend the written word very well, do you?

I stated that Trump has LESS EXPERIENCE IN A PUBLIC OFFICE THAN MOST OF THE CURRENT CANDIDATES. He has never been a senator, a governor a mayor or even a councilman. Those are government offices. Or did you not know that?

EVERY candidate in history for POTUS who has run against a sitting president had less experience in that position than who was in office at the time.
And it has been proven that tenure does not equal success in ANY field. That's why there is an election every 4 years.
SMGDH.

2. As far as the media goes, you can claim that the media "lies" which in SOME cases they do embellish the truth. However there are numerous media sources that are credible. Trump is no victim, and every other president has been criticized by the SAME media as him. He just lacks the temperament and the maturity to rise above it and lead effectively.
Those like you would likely be cheering for and defending the media if they were critical of a democratic president.

3. His relationships with "other" countries are better than they have ever been? His trade/tariff war with China is building a good relationship? His actions with them are pushing world economics toward globalization instead of the reverse as he supposedly planned to do. Feel free to illustrate what he has done in your myopic view to improve relationships with Mexico and China.

4. WTF does "flying on a private jet and and having skyscrapers all over the world" have to do with disclosing his taxes? For the past 40 years, every other president has done so. Why not him? And as far as his "jet and skyscrapers"? the true valuation of those assets is a mystery, and has been for years.

And by the way, look up who owns all of his properties. There are many that bear his name/logo, but are not actually owned by his company.
I have read both sides of how Trump supposedly has :raised the median income". While the current number is the highest it has been in history, the increase from where it was is nowhere near the highest in history. The most important metric in the economy has always been compared performance versus previous years, or percentage of improvement or decline.

One key measure is the real median level, meaning half of households have income above that level and half below, adjusted for inflation.

"According to the Census, this measure was $61,372 in 2017, an increase of $1,063 or 1.8% versus 2016, the second consecutive record level year. This measure was $60,309 in 2016 (up $1,833 or 3.1% vs. 2015) and $58,476 in 2015 (up $2,863 or 5.1% vs. 2014).

So there is nothing remarkable about a 1.8% increase compared to previous years....
BEFORE HIM.

If you're going to post numbers, at least tell the whole story. Or maybe you should read some of the so called "fake news" that you have produced no proof of being "fake".

5b.As far as the "Muslim travel ban" what that succeeded in doing was to inconvenience a lot of normal people who were not even suspected terrorists. There has been far more terrorism inflicted on this country by homegrown terrorists than Muslims. His platform from day one has been to create a climate of fear that appeals to ignorant misinformed people like you, who actually believe that banning military assault style weapons such as the AR-15 is an infringement to their 2nd amendment rights. While that same type of weapon has been used is killing 173 U.S. citizens in mass shootings dating back to 2007. I'm a firearm owner and know many others. Not many are concerned with owning an assault rifle.

5c. Where did I express support for illegal immigration? I didn't, because I do not. Any person who can read, understands the negative impact of being in any country illegally. Maybe if "high rollers" like Trump lead by example and took a position regarding HIRING illegal immigrants he would get more traction on the issue than "building a wall" that he duped dumbasses like you into believing that Mexico would actually pay for.

He should step up, set an example and start immigration raids at all of his own properties in America and ensure that every employee in his organization is a legal citizen. Then he should propose a law to impose fines and loss of business licenses upon any employer who is discovered hiring illegal immigrants. It would cost less than a "wall" to make it mandatory for all employers to use EVerify.

5d. As far as your "list" of how illegal immigration harms the country, is this a credible list issued by the immigration department, or more of your fear mongering?

If housing overcrowding and saturation are two of the downsides of illegal immigration, who is providing the housing? Someone is making money from them being housed, and likely turning a blind eye to them being here illegally. And not all of them are a "drain". In fact, on many street corners and freeway lanes offramps here in California, it is not uncommon to see a Hispanic who is probably undocumented, selling oranges, peanuts and flowers and on an opposite corner see what appears to be an able bodied white man holding a cardboard sign begging for handouts. Did the Hispanic take the white mans job? LMAO.
You do not comprehend the written word very well, do you?

1. I stated that Trump has 2.7 years of experience as PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES, and all these Democrats clowns have ZERO. That is far more important then your squeaky point about senators and mayors, or whatever.

2. To say that trump is no victim is too ludicrous to be anything but a baldfaced lie. Not only do Democrat low-lifes go after in Trump in ANY way they can, they even go after his family, and there's even examples of that right here in the avatars of some liberals. And I would not cheer any media that lies extensively, as the leftist OMISSION media does routinely, both in false statements and omissions.

3. Wow. Are you ever in the dark on China and Mexico. This is understandable if you have restricted your political information to liberal OMISSION media. Improving relationships with them is not (as you seem to view it) a matter of being friendly with them. It is a matter of REPAIRING the damage that has been done by previous idiot presidents who have allowed these counties to run roughshod over us economically.
After 30 years of the world making trade war on us, while we sat idle and smiled, we now protect our businesses, workers, and economy with tariffs. Better that than continuing to foolishly give China et al unrestricted access to our market, while they block us out if theirs.'
There never was any reason for this ridiculous relationship. We in the US hold the high cards. We have the large, wealthy market. Hundreds of millions of consumers$$, that no other country in the world has. When you have a market like we do, you don't kiss their ass. They need us more than we need them. Anybody don't believe it ? Take a walk through Walmart some time. Check out 100 items on the shelf. How many say Made in China ? 80 ? 90 ? Proof is on the shelves.
In the case of Mexico, they have been taking advantage (to put it mildly) of us too. They have been sending their poor "wretched refuse" to us, so that WE would pay for their welfare instead of them. And of those who work (and steal jobs from Americans (mostly blacks and Hispanics) they send (currently) $30 Billion/year out of the US, and back to Mexico (remittances$$$), depriving US businesses of all this sales$$$ (aka 21st century imperialism). THAT is your globalism at work. Trump is repairing it all with NATIONALISM, and it's about time.

4. There is no mystery about the valuation of skyscrapers and 757 jets. They value into the many Millions, if not Billions. As for Trump's brand licensing, sure, he makes a lot of money from it, that's because the value of it is high, due to the respect that businesses have for the Trump name. Cool.

The median income being highest in US history is simply a retort to those in the fake news media who blabber about wages languishing low.

Your statement on the Muslim travel/immigration ban shows a distinct (and common) ignorance of the Muslim issue. You, like liberals typically, show no acknowledgement of the ISLAMIZATION issue, and I wouldn't doubt that you don't even know the meaning of that word. Why would you ? Having watched CNN, MSNBC, and PBS for years, I have never heard it spoken once, despite it being spoken routinely on Fox News.
Terrorism is only 1/2 of the Muslim issue. Islamization is the other half. I also question your liberal talking points about Muslim terrorism vs non-Muslim terrorism. A lot of liberal talking points typically come from liberal universities, think tanks, and media, which when investigated often are based on liberal definitions of things which are often found to be faulty (ex. the mistaken idea that white women are the biggest beneficiaries of Affirmative Action).

5c. More leftist ignorance (probably resulting from leftist OMISSION media) - There is a vast difference between the ability to arrest illegal aliens and to arrest their employers. The apprehension of illegal employers found in violation of the 1986 IRCA law (aka "Simpson-Mazzoli) depends on proving that employers KNOWINGLY hired the illegals, with full knowledge of their illegality.
Because of the difficulty of prosecuting these cases, courts have been reluctant to deal with them. Wanna get easier employer prosecutions ? Get rid of computer duplication of documentation, making false documentation a cinch. I hope this gives you a better idea of just what your words >> "discovered hiring illegal immigrants" actually means, in the real world.

The AR-15 is nit a military assault weapon. It is a semi-automatic that fires a round with each pull of the rigger, no different than a common handgun.

Regarding the harms of immigration list, I don't need some government agency to supply me with a list, and you shouldn't either. It is just a matter of being aware of things, by reading, TV and radio, and everyday living.

Also regarding that list. how interesting that you only pick one or two things from it, when there almost 2 DOZENS items on the list. Regarding housing, again, it is very difficult, if not impossible for landlords to ascertain if people are here legally or not. I don't know if they are breaking the law by renting to illegals (as employers are, by KNOWINGLY hiring them), but I have many gripes about how landlords rent, and have expressed them in other OPs which I authored.

Lastly, on the white guy holding a sign, yeah, about 8 millions of illegal aliens are taking a job from him. You don't know ? This is one of the biggest contradictions of Democrats today. Supporting illegal aliens with sanctuary cities (and states), legislation for amnesty, giving them drivers licenses, free medical care, etc, decriminalizing crossing the border without inspection, while at the same time, claiming to be in support of the American worker. Talk about non-sequitors. WOW.

1. Are you retarded? The majority of those who have ascended to the office of POTUS had previous experience in PUBLIC GOVERNMENT OFFICES.
And you cannot dispute that fact. Feel free to dispute that fact.

2. As far as "the media". Feel free to illustrate exactly how Trump is a "victim" of the same media that eviscerated past presidents. In fact, Trump himself led a movement to claim that Obama was "not a legitimate citizen".

3. How does your rhetoric support your assertion that Trump "has made relationships better between China and the U.S.? Nothing that you are spewing does. I never stated that "being friendly" constitutes good relationships. You are rewording my statements.

4.i know understand the fear factor of nuts like you pushing the ISLAMATIZATION issue. Nothing but a wing nut ploy to scapegoat masses over the actions of some. Much like the assertion that "blacks are taking jobs from more qualified whites. And yes.
White females DO benefit more from AA than any other demographic. And you cannot prove otherwise.

5. As far as your "list" I picked two things...only because the majority of it was not even worth addressing.

6. As far as the "white guy/'bum, begging for handouts instead of getting off of their freeloading asses versus finding a way to survive on their own is an excuse.

The rest of your nonsense was a waste of time that I won't read..

1. Are you retarded? The majority of those who have ascended to the office of POTUS had previous experience in PUBLIC GOVERNMENT OFFICES.

2. As far as "the media". Feel free to illustrate exactly how Trump is a "victim" of the same media that eviscerated past presidents. In fact, Trump himself led a movement to claim that Obama was "not a legitimate citizen".

3. How does your rhetoric support your assertion that Trump "has made relationships better between China and the U.S.? Nothing that you are spewing does. I never stated that "being friendly" constitutes good relationships. You are rewording my statements.

4.i know understand the fear factor of nuts like you pushing the ISLAMATIZATION issue. Nothing but a wing nut ploy to scapegoat masses over the actions of some. Much like the assertion that "blacks are taking jobs from more qualified whites. And yes.
White females DO benefit more from AA than any other demographic. And you cannot prove otherwise.

5. As far as your "list" I picked two things...only because the majority of it was not even worth addressing.

6. As far as the "white guy/'bum, begging for handouts instead of getting off of their freeloading asses versus finding a way to survive on their own is an excuse.

1. I don't bother to dispute it, because it is trivial, compared to the fact of Trump having years of experience AS POTUS, that these dum dums don't.

2. I will feel free to NOT illustrate what you know (and everyone) knows, better than anything political in America. Who do you think you're kidding ?

3. I don't care what your statement says. I already explained how I support Trump "has made relationships better between China and the U.S". If you are so brainwashed by leftist media that you can't see what China & Mexico have done to the US (even after I've explained it to you) you're beyond help. Got a few "Made in China" items in your house ? Oh boy. Somebody please help this poor soul out.

4. Oh, so you think Islamization is a ploy, do you ? Well, that's only because of your massive IGNORANCE of it. Aren't you going to ask me >> "Islamization. What's that ?", like some other liberals here do ? If you want to get some idea of how much you don't know, you are invited to take my Islamization Quiz. Maybe you can top the best grade of 10% that other libs here got on it (most got zero).

As for proving that White females DO NOT benefit more from AA than any other demographic, I don't have to do that. It's self-explanatory. AA discriminates against every white man, and therefore against every one of their white daughters, wives, and mothers, who it easy to conceive are 1000 times the numbers of white females benefitting from AA. Only a pure nitwit wouldn't know that.

5. The WHOLE LIST of harms of Immigration are worth addressing , but you're so ignorant, and information-deprived from liberal OMMISION media, that you rare too clueless to comment on those things. How many remittance Billions$$ did Mexico's international burglars rip the US off for, at last count ? Duh!

6. You won't read what I wrote, because you want to just dwell in your little, comfortable escape-from-reality hole, and tell yourself it's all true.

1. I don't bother to dispute it, because it is trivial, compared to the fact of Trump having years of experience AS POTUS, that these dum dums don't.

2. I will feel free to NOT illustrate what you know (and everyone) knows, better than anything political in America. Who do you think you're kidding ?

3. I don't care what your statement says. I already explained how I support Trump "has made relationships better between China and the U.S". If you are so brainwashed by leftist media that you can't see what China & Mexico have done to the US (even after I've explained it to you) you're beyond help. Got a few "Made in China" items in your house ? Oh boy. Somebody please help this poor soul out.

4. Oh, so you think Islamization is a ploy, do you ? Well, that's only because of your massive IGNORANCE of it. Aren't you going to ask me >> "Islamization. What's that ?", like some other liberals here do ? If you want to get some idea of how much you don't know, you are invited to take my Islamization Quiz. Maybe you can top the best grade of 10% that other libs here got on it (most got zero).

As for proving that White females DO NOT benefit more from AA than any other demographic, I don't have to do that. It's self-explanatory. AA discriminates against every white man, and therefore against every one of their white daughters, wives, and mothers, who it easy to conceive are 1000 times the numbers of white females benefitting from AA. Only a pure nitwit wouldn't know that.

5. The WHOLE LIST of harms of Immigration are worth addressing , but you're so ignorant, and information-deprived from liberal OMMISION media, that you rare too clueless to comment on those things. How many remittance Billions$$ did Mexico's international burglars rip the US off for, at last count ? Duh!

6. You won't read what I wrote, because you want to just dwell in your little, comfortable escape-from-reality hole, and tell yourself it's all true.

There are a FEW things on your "list" that ALMOST make sense....and many do not.

And, No. I will not read anymore of what you wrote, because it is circular reasoning that only makes sense to you.

You're a perfect example of "blind loyalty in the face of stupidity". Likely caused by senility.

The facts stand that:

*Trump is FAR LESS experienced in politics than the majority of the new candidates that are running for office and your denial of that fact is plain stupid on your part. I stated up front that I am not endorsing any of them, but if you are capable of doing so, Google how many past presidents were governors or senators. Even a thick headed, senile person like you should be able to understand facts that are undeniable.

*Trump is no victim of the media. In fact, he openly contributed to negative media regarding the last president. And that same president was criticized just as much as Trump.

Now he is whining over being scrutinized for far more valid reasons. And members of his unhinged base like you are lapdogs who believe in and defend his every statement....no matter how ludicrous it is.

*He is not disclosing his taxes for a reason. He is obviously hiding something.

* You still never clearly defined how Trump "has improved relations with China and Mexico". Did your senility betray you yet again?

*Your theory regarding who benefits most from AA is not supported by any facts. For years you have cried victim over yourself because of AA, yet likely benefitted at someone else's expense BEFORE it was signed into law. That's the breaks. Be a man and accept it.

* The fact also remains that the Muslim travel ban accomplished nothing. And America has experienced far more terrorism from homegrown terrorists.
You can deny it and write as many ISLAMAZATION conspiracy theories as you wish, but it does not change the truth.

You are a serious head case.

There are a FEW things on your "list" that ALMOST make sense....and many do not.

And, No. I will not read anymore of what you wrote, because it is circular reasoning that only makes sense to you.

You're a perfect example of "blind loyalty in the face of stupidity". Likely caused by senility.

The facts stand that:

*Trump is FAR LESS experienced in politics than the majority of the new candidates that are running for office and your denial of that fact is plain stupid on your part. I stated up front that I am not endorsing any of them, but if you are capable of doing so, Google how many past presidents were governors or senators. Even a thick headed, senile person like you should be able to understand facts that are undeniable.

*Trump is no victim of the media. In fact, he openly contributed to negative media regarding the last president. And that same president was criticized just as much as Trump.

Now he is whining over being scrutinized for far more valid reasons. And members of his unhinged base like you are lapdogs who believe in and defend his every statement....no matter how ludicrous it is.

*He is not disclosing his taxes for a reason. He is obviously hiding something.

* You still never clearly defined how Trump "has improved relations with China and Mexico". Did your senility betray you yet again?

*Your theory regarding who benefits most from AA is not supported by any facts. For years you have cried victim over yourself because of AA, yet likely benefitted at someone else's expense BEFORE it was signed into law. That's the breaks. Be a man and accept it.

* The fact also remains that the Muslim travel ban accomplished nothing. And America has experienced far more terrorism from homegrown terrorists.
You can deny it and write as many ISLAMAZATION conspiracy theories as you wish, but it does not change the truth.

You are a serious head case.

1. Trump is FAR MORE experienced in the office of POTUS than ANY of the Democrat candidates that are running for office, because they all have ZERO experience in that job, and your denial of that fact is plain stupid on your part.

2. Trump is CLEARLY a victim of leftist media abuse.

Solid Evidence That the Media Is Biased Against Donald Trump

8 Times the Mainstream Media Went After Trump and Failed

The 10 Biggest Media Lies About Donald Trump

The "winners" of Trump’s fake news awards, annotated

LIST: 24 Pieces of MSM Fake News in 5 Days

HERE IT IS=> List of Debunked Groper Allegations by Corrupt Media Against Donald Trump

Numbers don’t lie: Media bias against Trump is entrenched, vicious, persistent

3. I don't give a rat's ass about his taxes, and neither do most Americans. What I care about is, how he has lowered OUR TAXES, and improved the economy as a result. :biggrin:

4. I clearly DID define how Trump has improved relations with China and Mexico >> by closing up the unrestricted access to our huge/valuable MARKET, that 4 dumb previous president gave them. Are you dense ? Or maybe your trouble (as often is the case) is you a have a liberal's definition of the word "relations". What's your definition ? Smiling at each other ?
OR: letting them raid our economy, for 10s of Billions$$/yr in remittances to improve theirs (Mexico), at our expense ? Or flodding our stores with their (China) products ? Besides being lost on guns and law enforcement, liberals are also lost on business economics. Good thing you aren't one of my economic students. I'd flunk you.

5. In March of 1961, President John F. Kennedy signed Executive Order 10925. Before AA was signed into law, was 1961. How old do you think I am ? 100 ? My entire work life has been under the discrimination oppression of AA.

6. Oh "facts", huh ? HA HA HA. This is another thing that liberals define differently then conservatives. To a conservative, facts are something that we all know, which are simply too obvious to deny, and which are studied by reliable authors. To liberals, "facts" are statement made by liberal think tanks, liberal media, and laughable, liberal university geeks.
With white people being so numerous in America, and white men so numerous in the job market, it's not hard to see that white women (dependents of white men) suffer immensely from AA, and FAR more than any white women gain from it. Denying that only brings >>

upload_2019-8-14_18-56-16.jpeg

7. The only reason you say that the Muslim immigration/travel ban accomplished nothing, is because you have no idea of what a threat and danger Islam is to the US. Another example of the information-deprivation of liberalism, by liberal OMISSION media. How many of the items in the Islamization Quiz do you hear discussed on CNN or MSNBC? I'll tell you - practically NONE. Nor do they ever even speak the word Islamization, in the effort to keep you ignorant, and it looks like they're doing a good job of that.

Last edited:
Here's the list (so far). Up to now, at least 6 Democrats, and 1 Independent trying to get the Democratic Party's nomination for POTUS, have gone on record as calling President Trump a racist and white supremacist. They are Beto O'Rourke, Kirtsen Gillibrand, Elizabeth Warren, Pete Buttigieg, Andrew Yang, Tom Steyer, and Bernie Sanders.

While not going so far as to call Trump a white supremacist, some others have accused Trump of having enabled white supremacism (Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, and John Delaney).

All these hypocrites are on record (and have been for a long time) of supporting Affirmative Action, a racist and supremacist ideology and practice of discriminating against white people, while giving racial preferences to blacks. Some have also called for reparations to be paid to blacks living today, in the absence of slavery and Jim Crow laws, and while Affirmative action still does exist (in 42 states), with no reparations ever mentioned for white, CURRENT AA victims.

Watch the leftist news media blabber about Trump being called a racist and white supremacist, while not breathing a word about the black supremacist racism of the Democrat candidates' support of Affirmative Action, and reparations for 2019 blacks.

The presidential candidates who say Trump is a white supremacist
Trump is a bigot and racist who panders to white supremacists.

I think that they identify with him possibly more than he panders to them.

Mainly because he has popularized speaking with no filter.

He says whatever he wants to say with no concern
over repercussions for his ignorance.

Obviously, that emboldens fringe lunatics and nuts who actually believe what he says.

He speaks, and they take him literally.

Trump cares about himself first and would fuck over his own supporters if it further enriched him by doing so.

JMO
It's easy to say whatever you want to when you have an army of sycophants willing to make themselves look like idiots when they get on national TV and say "Trump didn't mean what he said...."

Its almost like Trump is a child and he has to rely on his parents to come explain why he said "poopie head" in front of company

Trump is a white supremacist. His staff and his policies prove it.

Forum List

Back