Black speaker surrounded by angry white people and heckled with hate and profanity

So again, the question you're trying to avoid ----- you actually believe some putz with a phone camera that none of us have ever met at some park bench who knows where on an unspecified date with nobody knows what going on, constitutes some kind of "journalism"?

I didn't make any claims about anyone engaging in "journalism". Are you hammered?

What's this in post number one?

Where is the media coverage?

Am I hammered? No, your thread is. Along with whatever point you thought you were trying to make. :cuckoo:

Hey LoneLaugher

Where is the media coverage? There was a shitload when it was thought that the Covington kids acted inappropriately. Why not now?

Benny on Twitter

You actually want us to believe fucking Tweeter is a news source now?

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Who even is this person? Ever come across the word "context"?

Apparently you didn't even click the link. Or are you saying the video is fake? The covington video originated on Youtube, does that count as a "news source" now? Those established journalists who you seem to hold in such high regard didn't bother to provide context on that story even though literally all they had to do was type in 'covington' to view the entire video.

Not saying the video is "fake" --- I'm saying it isn't journalism ---- it isn't even a fucking STORY. All we have is somebody playing with their camera phone during some argument between ----- somebody. No one knows who, where, why or even when. That ain't a fucking story of any kind. Some unknown strangers are arguing --- that's supposed to be fucking "news"? On what planet?

And no there ARE NO JOURNALISTS involved here. Somebody finding the "video" option on their fuggin' cell phone does not a "story" make.

Not at all sure what the "covington" [sic] reference is supposed to be.

As usual, you're being intentionally obtuse.

Shall we all shoot videos of birds twittering, traffic sitting at red lights and cloud formations, post 'em all here and call it "Media"?

What the FUCK?

The Covington video garnered MSM attention not because it was newsworthy or important but because it generated lots of angry emojis on social media. ...and these supposedly credible Journalists didn't even bother to watch the entire video before jumping on the bandwagon.

You actually want us to believe fucking Tweeter is a news source now?

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Who even is this person? Ever come across the word "context"?

Apparently you didn't even click the link. Or are you saying the video is fake? The covington video originated on Youtube, does that count as a "news source" now? Those established journalists who you seem to hold in such high regard didn't bother to provide context on that story even though literally all they had to do was type in 'covington' to view the entire video.

Not saying the video is "fake" --- I'm saying it isn't journalism ---- it isn't even a fucking STORY. All we have is somebody playing with their camera phone during some argument between ----- somebody. No one knows who, where, why or even when. That ain't a fucking story of any kind. Some unknown strangers are arguing --- that's supposed to be fucking "news"? On what planet?

And no there ARE NO JOURNALISTS involved here. Somebody finding the "video" option on their fuggin' cell phone does not a "story" make.

Shall we all shoot videos of birds twittering, traffic sitting at red lights and cloud formations, post 'em all here and call it "Media"?

What the FUCK?

The Covington video garnered MSM attention not because it was newsworthy or important but because it generated lots of angry emojis on social media. ...and these supposedly credible Journalists didn't even bother to watch the entire video before jumping on the bandwagon.
------------ AND??

Fer fuxsake, I have videos of a babbling brook I shot to test out a camera. Shall I post it and demand "where's the media coverage"? Get a GRIP.

What the FUCK?

------------ AND??

Fer fuxsake, I have videos of a babbling brook I shot to test out a camera. Shall I post it and demand "where's the media coverage"? Get a GRIP.

You seem desperate to avoid acknowledging the point of this thread: that the mainstream media is biased.

Why didn't the story about the unarmed white man who while begging for his life was shot to death by a police officer in a Vegas hotel get any coverage? If it had been a black dude...well...

What the FUCK?

------------ AND??

You seem desperate to avoid acknowledging the point of this thread: that the mainstream media is biased.

Why didn't the story about the unarmed white man who while begging for his life was shot to death by a police officer in a Vegas hotel get any coverage? If it had been a black dude...well...

THERE IS NO "MAINSTREAM MEDIA" INVOLVED HERE. This is a fucking cellphone video from some unknown entity in an unknown place at an unknown time showing unknown people arguing about the unknown. :banghead:

What the fuck is WRONG with you?? Fucking Tweeter IS NOT MAINSTREAM MEDIA. NEVER HAS BEEN, IS NOT NOW, AND NEVER WILL BE.

What the FUCK?

------------ AND??

THERE IS NO "MAINSTREAM MEDIA" INVOLVED HERE. This is a fucking cellphone video from some unknown entity in an unknown place at an unknown time showing unknown people arguing about the unknown. :banghead:

What the fuck is WRONG with you?? Fucking Tweeter IS NOT MAINSTREAM MEDIA. NEVER HAS BEEN, IS NOT NOW, AND NEVER WILL BE.

WHERE DID THE COVINGTON VIDEO ORIGINATE?

What the FUCK?

------------ AND??

This really has seemed to trigger a couple of posters. They desperately want to talk about anything but the content of the video...

The video has no context and there is no way to tell what the hell is happening. My guess is that some wannabe youtuber went somewhere to piss people off, pissed people off, and now is crying his/her little snowflake eyes out over it. I said “his/her” because you literally can’t even tell if the antagonist is a guy or girl or if there even is one or what is even happening.
That is Candace Owens she has more followers than CNN MSNBC combined.. and AOC.. she has been attack many times by white kkk democrat members.. doesn’t she deserve to be protected??

What the FUCK?

------------ AND??

This really has seemed to trigger a couple of posters. They desperately want to talk about anything but the content of the video...

There *IS* *NO* *CONTENT* in the video. Nobody knows who the FUCK these people are or what the FUCK they're on about. WHO THE FUCK CARES. Don't bring it in here claiming it means some shit because it DOESN'T.

Y'all need your fucking heads examined.

/thread

What the FUCK?

------------ AND??

There *IS* *NO* *CONTENT* in the video. Nobody knows who the FUCK these people are or what the FUCK they're on about. WHO THE FUCK CARES. Don't bring it in here claiming it means some shit because it DOESN'T.

Y'all need your fucking heads examined.

/thread
Doesn't compute with your programming; huh?

What the FUCK?

------------ AND??

Who Posted Viral Video of Covington Students and Protester? Congress Wants to Know

A short clip of the CELLPHONE VIDEO was posted by a mysterious NOBODY on TWITTER. The MAINSTREAM MEDIA picked up on the story and did not bother to provide CONTEXT.

NOBODY knew who these kids were. ALL THAT MATTERED is that a WHITE kid wearing a MAGA hat didn't show SUBSERVIENCE to some old toothless NATIVE.

This lameass attempt to somehow connect the instant random cellphone video with Smirk-Boi is amusing but lifeless. I don't know if that's the same red herring the OP is trying to introduce but the two non-events have zero to do with each other. What we have here is some random altercation in some UNKNOWN place involving UNKNOWN people arguing about some UNKNOWN issue. That is NOT A FUCKING STORY. Any one of us could go find a similar scene right now, or tomorrow, or last week. None of them would have any meaning at all without a background.

What we had three months ago was a viral video showing a 16-year-old kid being a dick. Again, nothing unusual. The story was that said video exists and was going around. Well --- THAT'S IT. Roll credits, fade to black. There's no "context" needed for what is clearly an antisocial act. Being a dick is being a dick, period.

But now that you bring it up it does remind me that three months ago I put out a challenge for anyone to show any evidence of this so-called "libel" around Smirkgate. As expected, I've gotten ZERO. Nothing. Bupkis. Nary a whimper.

Summa y'all just froth at the mouth on command with no reason whatsoever, just because some gadfly told you to. Critical thinking is a lost art.

This lameass attempt to somehow connect the instant random cellphone video with Smirk-Boi is amusing but lifeless. I don't know if that's the same red herring the OP is trying to introduce but the two non-events have zero to do with each other. What we have here is some random altercation in some UNKNOWN place involving UNKNOWN people arguing about some UNKNOWN issue. That is NOT A FUCKING STORY. Any one of us could go find a similar scene right now, or tomorrow, or last week. None of them would have any meaning at all without a background.

What we had three months ago was a viral video showing a 16-year-old kid being a dick. Again, nothing unusual. The story was that said video exists and was going around. Well --- THAT'S IT. Roll credits, fade to black. There's no "context" needed for what is clearly an antisocial act. Being a dick is being a dick, period.

But now that you bring it up it does remind me that three months ago I put out a challenge for anyone to show any evidence of this so-called "libel" around Smirkgate. As expected, I've gotten ZERO. Nothing. Bupkis. Nary a whimper.

Summa y'all just froth at the mouth on command with no reason whatsoever, just because some gadfly told you to. Critical thinking is a lost art.
Lost on you for certain...

Anybody know why the crybabies have decided to bring up the little Covington shits in this thread?
Well, it certainly begs the question...how is whiny Covington punk's lawsuit coming along?

Right up there with Sean Spicer's from last year.

Both of them now available on the new compilation LP:

R-4467636-1365721047-8294.jpeg.jpg

The MSM was all over Covington but ignores incidents like this. They all work for the Democratic Party.

The MSM was all over Covington but ignores incidents like this. They all work for the Democratic Party.

How the fuck is this an "incident"?

If I shoot a cellphone video of rain falling, is that an "incident"?

Poster please.

Forum List

Back