Black speaker surrounded by angry white people and heckled with hate and profanity

• Banned
Hey LoneLaugher

Where is the media coverage? There was a shitload when it was thought that the Covington kids acted inappropriately. Why not now?

Benny on Twitter

You actually want us to believe fucking Tweeter is a news source now?

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Who even is this person? Ever come across the word "context"?

The Twitter link takes the reader to a video of what transpired, shit-for-brains.

The video has no context and there is no way to tell what the hell is happening. My guess is that some wannabe youtuber went somewhere to piss people off, pissed people off, and now is crying his/her little snowflake eyes out over it. I said “his/her” because you literally can’t even tell if the antagonist is a guy or girl or if there even is one or what is even happening.

Hey LoneLaugher

Where is the media coverage? There was a shitload when it was thought that the Covington kids acted inappropriately. Why not now?

Benny on Twitter

The Twitter link takes the reader to a video of what transpired, shit-for-brains.
That's what I watched, crazy fuckhead.

So again, the question you're trying to avoid ----- you actually believe some putz with a phone camera that none of us have ever met at some park bench who knows where on an unspecified date with nobody knows what going on, constitutes some kind of "journalism"?

Hey LoneLaugher

Benny on Twitter

Apparently you didn't even click the link. Or are you saying the video is fake? The covington video originated on Youtube, does that count as a "news source" now? Those established journalists who you seem to hold in such high regard didn't bother to provide context on that story even though literally all they had to do was type in 'covington' to view the entire video.

Anybody know why the crybabies have decided to bring up the little Covington shits in this thread?

The video has no context and there is no way to tell what the hell is happening. My guess is that some wannabe youtuber went somewhere to piss people off, pissed people off, and now is crying his/her little snowflake eyes out over it. I said “his/her” because you literally can’t even tell if the antagonist is a guy or girl or if there even is one or what is even happening.

How is that any different than how the media covered the covington incident? A short clip of a much longer video was generating fake outrage on twitter. That became front page news.

So now we're asking, where's the media coverage on this one? Look, there's a person of color being disrespected by white people! Some folks on the internet are MAD about it. Stop the freaking presses.

So again, the question you're trying to avoid ----- you actually believe some putz with a phone camera that none of us have ever met at some park bench who knows where on an unspecified date with nobody knows what going on, constitutes some kind of "journalism"?

I didn't make any claims about anyone engaging in "journalism". Are you hammered?

How is that any different than how the media covered the covington incident? A short clip of a much longer video was generating fake outrage on twitter. That became front page news.

So now we're asking, where's the media coverage on this one? Look, there's a person of color being disrespected by white people! Some folks on the internet are MAD about it. Stop the freaking presses.

If Candace was a liberal and the protesters were Republicans, this would be Covington Part 2, except in this instance the libtard media would actually be on to something.

Anybody know why the crybabies have decided to bring up the little Covington shits in this thread?

By covington shits, you must be reffering to the Racist Black Israelites and the Fake American Indian war veteran correct? It's hard to say why people bring them up, but there must be a reason

If Candace was a liberal and the protesters were Republicans, this would be Covington Part 2, except in this instance the libtard media would actually be on to something.
No it wouldn’t, snowflake. If you want to be treated like a victim so badly, fond a therapist to cry to.

By covington shits, you must be reffering to the Racist Black Israelites and the Fake American Indian war veteran correct? It's hard to say why people bring them up, but there must be a reason
Are they from Covington? Oops I guess you’re just an idiot then.

Are they from Covington? Oops I guess you’re just an idiot then.

Considering that the students from Covington did nothing wrong to be falsely labeled by National news media, it seemed only obvious you were refering to the incident between the adult pieces of shit and the students from Covington, seeing how when anyone says covington now, that is what comes to mind.
Feel free to slander innocent children more though, it suits you well.

Hey LoneLaugher

Benny on Twitter

Apparently you didn't even click the link. Or are you saying the video is fake? The covington video originated on Youtube, does that count as a "news source" now? Those established journalists who you seem to hold in such high regard didn't bother to provide context on that story even though literally all they had to do was type in 'covington' to view the entire video.

Not saying the video is "fake" --- I'm saying it isn't journalism ---- it isn't even a fucking STORY. All we have is somebody playing with their camera phone during some argument between ----- somebody. No one knows who, where, why or even when. That ain't a fucking story of any kind. Some unknown strangers are arguing --- that's supposed to be fucking "news"? On what planet?

And no there ARE NO JOURNALISTS involved here. Somebody finding the "video" option on their fuggin' cell phone does not a "story" make.

Not at all sure what the "covington" [sic] reference is supposed to be. Also no idea what the fuck this random video from parts unknown is doing in "Media".

Hey LoneLaugher

Benny on Twitter

Not saying the video is "fake" --- I'm saying it isn't journalism ---- it isn't even a fucking STORY. All we have is somebody playing with their camera phone during some argument between ----- somebody. No one knows who, where, why or even when. That ain't a fucking story of any kind. Some unknown strangers are arguing --- that's supposed to be fucking "news"? On what planet?

And no there ARE NO JOURNALISTS involved here. Somebody finding the "video" option on their fuggin' cell phone does not a "story" make.

Not at all sure what the "covington" [sic] reference is supposed to be.

As usual, you're being intentionally obtuse.

Hey LoneLaugher

Benny on Twitter

Not at all sure what the "covington" [sic] reference is supposed to be.

As usual, you're being intentionally obtuse.

Shall we all shoot videos of birds twittering, traffic sitting at red lights and cloud formations, post 'em all here and call it "Media"?

What the FUCK?

Forum List

Back