Black Slavers

As you view history through your partisan rose color glasses...

You couldn't bring yourself to condemn the Confederacy. Not a single conservative on this thread would do so, or will ever do so. Almost all conservatives are totally cool with Confederate slavers, with most praising them as heroes.

Conservatives adore slavers. The Republicans are the party of slavery. It is that simple.

It's history, it happened .. the Confederacy was the Democratic Party in action, I'm glad to condemn (then say hey let's move on) the Democratic Party of the past but this foolishness of the present, y'all need to American UP and cut back on the phony emotions and hate filled crapola.

Last edited:

You couldn't bring yourself to condemn the Confederacy. Not a single conservative on this thread would do so, or will ever do so. Almost all conservatives are totally cool with Confederate slavers, with most praising them as heroes.

Conservatives adore slavers. The Republicans are the party of slavery. It is that simple.

I condemn the slavery of the Roman Empire. My gosh, they should have known better. And those folks buying and selling slaves all over the world in the past, not just conservatives?

Barbarians. Everyone did it, just like everyone does war today to force their views.

I wonder what our descendants will think of us. . . today. Using violence to solve political disagreements?

Hell, even some of our ancestors were more evolved.

How America Shed the Taboo Against Preventive War - The Atlantic

Excuses.
No, just pointing out that everyone today thinks slavery is bad, and actually believing that someone doesn't is absurd.

Likewise, that by today's standards, folks actually think there are good reasons for the state to go to war, just like in the past, folks thought that slavery is acceptable.

I can imagine a day, far far in the future, where our descendants will find us equally backward.

We were backward then. All of our ancestors were.

. . . let it go.

I condemn the slavery of the Roman Empire.

And if one political party waved Roman symbols around, that might be relevant.

However, one political party does wave Confederate flags around and proclaim how wonderful the Confederacy was. And conservatives still love 'em.

I'm just making it clear where we all stand. Conservatives kiss slaver butt, while liberals condemn slavers.

You are a lunatic. No one approves of slavery.

That is the point.

I condemn the slavery of the Roman Empire. My gosh, they should have known better. And those folks buying and selling slaves all over the world in the past, not just conservatives?

Barbarians. Everyone did it, just like everyone does war today to force their views.

I wonder what our descendants will think of us. . . today. Using violence to solve political disagreements?

Excuses.
No, just pointing out that everyone today thinks slavery is bad, and actually believing that someone doesn't is absurd.

Likewise, that by today's standards, folks actually think there are good reasons for the state to go to war, just like in the past, folks thought that slavery is acceptable.

I can imagine a day, far far in the future, where our descendants will find us equally backward.

. . . let it go.
No one thinks slavery is acceptable, but there are those on the Left who like to claim Rs find it acceptable.

Remember Jumping Joe Biden’s comment to blacks, that Rs want them back in chains. Of course, Joe doesn’t believe this but he must gaslight black voters, to keep them voting D.

IM2-Stupid is a perfect example. He believes white Rs want to enslave blacks. One can’t find common ground with such blantant ignorance.

It would be a great day when all believe war as unacceptable as slavery. We haven’t evolved that far as yet.

Look at all this veneration of a heinous warmonger, Crazy John McCain.

It's history, it happened .. the Confederacy was the Democratic Party in action, I'm glad to condemn (then say hey let's move on) the Democratic Party of the past but this foolishness of the present, y'all need to American UP and cut back on the phony emotions and hate filled crapola.

They were the dixiecrats, the southerners.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

They were the dixiecrats, the southerners.

I could be wrong but I'm thinkin the term dixiecrats showed up in the 1940's

The confederacy was both publicans and democrats. And the southern republicans had the Lilly white movement that none of you republicans dare talk about. Here at USMB we have proud republican conservatives filing the threads with racism then declaring the democrats are the racists.

The confederacy was both publicans and democrats. And the southern republicans had the Lilly white movement that none of you republicans dare talk about. Here at USMB we have proud republican conservatives filing the threads with racism then declaring the democrats are the racists.
And we also have people like you who are like the old saying goes, "you can take the slave out of slavery and set him free, but for some people, you just can't take the slave mentality away from them, no matter how hard you try to help them".

:thanks:

Excuses.

. . . let it go.
No one thinks slavery is acceptable, but there are those on the Left who like to claim Rs find it acceptable.

Remember Jumping Joe Biden’s comment to blacks, that Rs want them back in chains. Of course, Joe doesn’t believe this but he must gaslight black voters, to keep them voting D.

IM2-Stupid is a perfect example. He believes white Rs want to enslave blacks. One can’t find common ground with such blantant ignorance.

What I see is that republicans are opposed to all civil rights initiatives that are enacted to provide equal opportunity for blacks and other people of color. You are a racist, there is no common ground to be had with you.

And we also have people like you who are like the old saying goes, "you can take the slave out of slavery and set him free, but for some people, you just can't take the slave mentality away from them, no matter how hard you try to help them".

You aren't talking about me, racist.

Excuses.

. . . let it go.

What I see is that republicans are opposed to all civil rights initiatives that are enacted to provide equal opportunity for blacks and other people of color. You are a racist, there is no common ground to be had with you.
But...but...like...like...all whites are racists. Duh!

You have such a slave mentality that you think you're owed reparations. :lol:

we are ALL entitled to reparations------CONSIDER what the ROMANS DID TO THE BRITONS-------poor victimized blue limeys............

You belive you get a free ride on racism because your Black, that's what I'm thinkin.

Trump has done nothing for blacks.

May I suggest that blacks do something for blacks? Why are you still waiting for whites to fix whatever problems you think you have?

We have never waited for whites to do anything. And since whites created the problems they have a responsibility to help fix the damage they made. Last, we have the same right to get all the same thigs that whites have been given since 1776. May I suggest you understand this.
What damage? Get off your ass and fix your own problems.

Trump has done nothing for blacks.

May I suggest that blacks do something for blacks? Why are you still waiting for whites to fix whatever problems you think you have?

We have never waited for whites to do anything. And since whites created the problems they have a responsibility to help fix the damage they made. Last, we have the same right to get all the same thigs that whites have been given since 1776. May I suggest you understand this.
What damage? Get off your ass and fix your own problems.

... mmm .. using slaves like slaves for entitlements and "special treatment" today..

Sure IM2 wants to compete on a level playing field, sure he wants equal treatment.... :lol:

Forum List

Back