Black Skinheads

Who said they were anti racist warriors? I know i didnt say that.

From these two quotes, it seems implicit that SHARP would be highly vocal against racism

Its a attractive culture for people that want to work towards a society that is color free.

. Why would you call yourself Skinheads Against Racial Prejudice if that wasnt a major part of who you are? :cuckoo:.

I would say it being in their name makes it pretty major. You really cant contest that and remain credible.

I can and I just did, with actual relevant examples. Don't you find it odd that there are well over a thousand SHARP songs on working class rights and ethics, but virtually none about ending racism?

Anyways, this conversation is incredibly nuanced (I am going to ask a SHARP to validate that I am correct though)

Thanks for taking the bait Asclepias

Who said they were anti racist warriors? I know i didnt say that.

From these two quotes, it seems implicit that SHARP would be highly vocal against racism

Its a attractive culture for people that want to work towards a society that is color free.

. Why would you call yourself Skinheads Against Racial Prejudice if that wasnt a major part of who you are? :cuckoo:.

I would say it being in their name makes it pretty major. You really cant contest that and remain credible.

I can and I just did, with actual relevant examples. Don't you find it odd that there are well over a thousand SHARP songs on working class rights and ethics, but virtually none about ending racism?
its only implicit to someone that cant admit they are wrong.

I would only find it odd if classism and racism were not linked at the umbilical cord.

Anyways, this conversation is incredibly nuanced (I am going to ask a SHARP to validate that I am correct though)

Thanks for taking the bait Asclepias
Translation. "I couldnt figure out a way to recover from my mistake". :laugh:

Youre welcome. Anytime I can take the joy out of your attempts to one up me just seek me out like you always do.

Forum List

Back