Black security guard fired because he dared defend himself

you can't make this stupid shit up--it's so crazy
as in most of these cases, there's more to it than just what you read ....
so the blacks were-----ahhhhhh-RACIST----for saying---ahhh the N word..??!! yes-no?? WTF?? ahahahahhahaahaha
Only in a lefty world

It's hardly only those of the "left" that support zero tolerance policies.
Allowing the kids to use the word with no punishment isn’t zero tolerance

Which isnt what is being discussed.
Zero tolerance. It was in the dude’s post. Derp

No one was allowing the kids to say it.

Some students were taunting the Black Security Guard using the n-woid. He told them not to call him a N-----r...and the school fired him for using the n-woid

When fighting racism means firing a black security guard defending himself against racial taunts | The College Fix
Well, what do you expect? The security guard is above 18 years of age. He supposed to be an example to he younger crowd. Now this should be an example to the younger crowd. If you uses vulgar words in public. That there will be consequences that you will have to deal with..
Depends entirely on the context. He did nothing wrong

Only in a lefty world

Were they expelled? If not, then yes they were

Maybe you should look up what zero tolerance means

Some students were taunting the Black Security Guard using the n-woid. He told them not to call him a N-----r...and the school fired him for using the n-woid

When fighting racism means firing a black security guard defending himself against racial taunts | The College Fix
Well, what do you expect? The security guard is above 18 years of age. He supposed to be an example to he younger crowd. Now this should be an example to the younger crowd. If you uses vulgar words in public. That there will be consequences that you will have to deal with..
Depends entirely on the context. He did nothing wrong
I remember someone that has taken care of two young girls that was raised by a drug addict. In the beginning. Those girls used to flipped her off. But she has never responded to them for flipping her off. And so after a while. Theyb stopped, and doesn't flipped her off anymore. It is because that they were not getting a reaction from her. And that it gets boring after a while. The security guard should of have just report the incident instead of repeating what they had said to him. Which it shown that he wasn't matured enough to be around kids. which means, that he sees them as his own peers. And which it means that the security guard will think in his mind that it is okay for him to start a relationship with one of the students.
Just like if a down syndrome child talked vulgar to me. And i get upset at the mentally challenged child. Which it will show what type of mentality that I have. That it will be dangerous for me to be around those children.

Guessing on something irrelevant to anything I said is not a valid point.

Except the zero tolerance I replied to

Except the zero tolerance I replied to

I never discussed the kid. That had nothing to do with.anything I said.

But I see that the Globalist are not going to let this teacher be blamed for bad behavior. It is because he is helping them to get rid of the constitution.

blacks are so inferior...

#MAGA

The Security Guard did nothing wrong. A quick look at the school board, shows a bunch of stupid white bitches.

They are the ones inferior in this story.

Some blame for the punk students too, I will grant you.

The firing of Marlon Anderson was reversed after student protests and a grievance was filed last week by Anderson's union with his school district in Madison.

District supervisor Jane Belmore did not explicitly say why the firing was rescinded in a statement Monday, but she said the district had "heard from our community and grappled" with how "to live up to the commitments we've made to be allies with our students and be an anti-racist school district."

She added that she was "prepared to take appropriate steps in the current situation" and "mitigate any harm that was caused."

Anderson celebrated on Facebook, saying: "I'm back!!"

Black security officer who was fired for repeating racial slur gets job back

Meanwhile on college campuses nationwide, professors are rewarded with preaching racism against whites.

Meanwhile on college campuses nationwide, professors are rewarded with preaching racism against whites.

The hits just keep on coming, smfh.

Some highschool kids are rude to an authority figure (something that teenagers have been doing since forever) and it makes national headlines because he's black and the kids are white. Tenured professors foment the dismantling of the white race and *crickets*

The firing of Marlon Anderson was reversed after student protests and a grievance was filed last week by Anderson's union with his school district in Madison.

District supervisor Jane Belmore did not explicitly say why the firing was rescinded in a statement Monday, but she said the district had "heard from our community and grappled" with how "to live up to the commitments we've made to be allies with our students and be an anti-racist school district."

She added that she was "prepared to take appropriate steps in the current situation" and "mitigate any harm that was caused."

Anderson celebrated on Facebook, saying: "I'm back!!"

Black security officer who was fired for repeating racial slur gets job back

Which is certainly a win for sanity.

But the fucktards who did the firing, and made the rules, are still the fuctards in charge.

What other lefty "anti-racist" stupidity, have they done, are they currently doing, and/or will do in the future, that has not, or will not get publicity, and thus push back and will thus stand, harming the students and the community?

Some highschool kids are rude to an authority figure (something that teenagers have been doing since forever) and it makes national headlines because he's black and the kids are white. Tenured professors foment the dismantling of the white race and *crickets*

The students were black, read the story before you make an ass out of yourself.

The students were black, read the story before you make an ass out of yourself.

Oh? I've seen this story circulating on social media and the headlines are a bit misleading. That happens all the time to generate clicks. Black teens calling someone a bitch ass nigga is such a common event I can't believe we're even talking about it.

Forum List

Back