Black Riot In Japan (video)

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1anM0Cnx_Y]YouTube - Black American attacks police in JAPAN[/ame]

"Riot" equals "One Person" nowadays? I'm just surprised that the Japanese Police didn't wail on him sooner.

they seem to have a pre deposed gene that makes them ass holes..

Can you provide any scientific evidence, my friend? :)

Hahahahah scientific proof....just look around you....you can't have more than three negroes in one place at any time without them killing each other...starting a fight or knocking a 90 year old women in the head for 3 or 4 bucks...real brave as long as they have a gun or in a group...take the gun away or get them alone....there like any other 3 year old....

Can you provide any scientific evidence, my friend? :)

Hahahahah scientific proof....just look around you....you can't have more than three negroes in one place at any time without them killing each other...starting a fight or knocking a 90 year old women in the head for 3 or 4 bucks...real brave as long as they have a gun or in a group...take the gun away or get them alone....there like any other 3 year old....

So... that's a 'no' then? Alright... Well, all I can suggest is for you to have some legitimate evidence the next time you make an outlandish claim. :clap2:

So... that's a 'no' then? Alright... Well, all I can suggest is for you to have some legitimate evidence the next time you make an outlandish claim. :clap2:
Serum testosterone levels in healthy young black a... [J Natl Cancer Inst. 1986] - PubMed result

Fair enough. While high levels of testosterone can lead to learning disabilities, the difference between blacks and whites (while somewhat significant) isn't enough to cause rampant cases of it.

Do you have any proof over low IQ's? Legitimate proof, that is.

http://www.personality-and-aptitude-career-tests.com/black-intelligence.html -- Not the best article, but this does have a decent overall coverage of the subject at hand.

When it comes down to measuring these things, the psychological debate of nature vs. nurture arises. You have to realize that environmental conditions do have an impact over the psychological/physical development of children. Also keep in mind that many African Americans have had to endure through impoverished lifestyles.

Last edited:
It takes intelligence to create better "environmental conditions".

Then by that logic, you can trace it back to the poor environmental conditions African Americans endured from the founding of this nation up until the 1960s/70s. That was a result of the mistreatment from white Americans at the time.

Then by that logic, you can trace it back to the poor environmental conditions African Americans endured from the founding of this nation up until the 1960s/70s. That was a result of the mistreatment from white Americans at the time.
Conditions are far better for blacks who live around whites, then for those blacks that don't.

p466840255-3.jpg

I guess white people do too. I know plenty of white people who are assholes...

Don't come here if you aren't going to intelligently contribute to the conversation. Antagonism is a foolish path to choose when in a discussion.

Everyone else is using antagonism in this discussion. I'll fight back, you be in charge of the intelligent discussion. In other words, you be the brain I'll be the brawn.

I guess white people do too. I know plenty of white people who are assholes...

Don't come here if you aren't going to intelligently contribute to the conversation. Antagonism is a foolish path to choose when in a discussion.

Everyone else is using antagonism in this discussion. I'll fight back, you be in charge of the intelligent discussion. In other words, you be the brain I'll be the brawn.

Negative actions only cause more animosity, and it prevents the discussion from making any progress. Also, there is no reason for anyone to be "brawn." This is a discussion, not a heavily-convoluted break-in. Heh. If we want to obtain the most logical answer, then we must remain logical and calm.

Conditions are far better for blacks who live around whites, then for those blacks that don't.

p466840255-3.jpg

Judging by the photograph, it appears to have been taken in Africa (or at least I think so). Again, environmental conditions come into effect, seeing as the conditions are very poor in Africa. Having to endure through terrible weather conditions, and living on tough terrain makes it very difficult for a nation of people to progress as a society. Not to mention many of them have to live near dangerous/poisonous animals and insects.

Now you could argue the Egyptians (who were made up of brown and black people) had live through poor environmental conditions, but it was the Nile River that supplied them with fertile soil and drinkable water. Other than that, they only had to worry about very few dangerous/poisonous animals and insects and an occasional sandstorm.

If you want to get a decent perspective of Africa (especially during a time of the late 1800's), I suggest you read Heart of Darkness by Joseph Conrad.

Last edited:
What have white people been able to develop in Africa?

Without white folks there would not even be electricity today in Africa.

Forum List

Back