Black Residents Handed Out KKK Flyers To Shock Kids - Protected By Freedom Of Speech

GotZoom

Apr 20, 2005
Cordova, TN
Ku Klux Klan fliers that were distributed in a Suffolk apartment complex last week came from a black tenant who wanted to shock young African-Americans, Suffolk police said Thursday.

Fliers that have surfaced on doors at the Heritage Acres Apartments on Nansemond Parkway in Suffolk last week were not distributed by the white supremacy group. Tenants complained to police about the fliers, which contained a headline "KKK congratulates gang bangers for slaughter of black people" and racially charged comments.

In the wake of Suffolk's recent brush with youth violence, the woman who distributed the fliers wanted to shock young black people in the area, police said.

So far the woman is not being charged with a crime and may not get charged at all because of protection of freedom of speech, said Lt. Debbie George with the Suffolk Police department.

http://www.rightnation.us/forums/index.php?showtopic=98841

---

I'm not even going to ask the obvious questions.

Unbelievable.

I guess that's no worse than passing out Black Panthers pamphlets in a white nieghborhood.

I'm always amazed at how blacks keep fanning the flames of racism, and then wonder why it still exists.

The ClayTaurus said:
So, ummm, like, what should she be charged with, and junk?

absolutely nothing...unless the act incited a riot..at which point she could then be charged with inciting...simple rule of law!

Well duh - the obvious here is that had it been a white person - it'd be racism.... and a "hate crime"...

I wonder what they'd do if it was a hispanic person or Asian?

-Cp said:
Well duh - the obvious here is that had it been a white person - it'd be racism.... and a "hate crime"...

However the law is clear...and I agree hate crime laws are discriminatory and should be abolished...IMO

-Cp said:

It would be the same as if it were a white person.

You should know the double standard blacks live by, by now... :rolleyes:

I don't really see the problem here, because I know what she is trying to say. Older blacks (and more enlightened young blacks) are horrified at the black on black violence which escalated to unbelievable proportions when crack hit and has continued at a modestly lower level ever since.

They're trying to shock these young people into realizing the error of their ways.

I don't look at the small picture (again, this is another example of percieved black double standards) but the big picture: these folks are trying to save lives.

Their community has an emergency that the police, government and white society cannot stop. Only black kids who figure out that what they're doing is insane and wrong will be able to stop it.

try it at home with your personal Nation of Islam flyer that encourages
the brothers to settle in this hood because its on.

NATO AIR said:
I don't really see the problem here, because I know what she is trying to say. Older blacks (and more enlightened young blacks) are horrified at the black on black violence which escalated to unbelievable proportions when crack hit and has continued at a modestly lower level ever since.

They're trying to shock these young people into realizing the error of their ways.

I don't look at the small picture (again, this is another example of percieved black double standards) but the big picture: these folks are trying to save lives.

Their community has an emergency that the police, government and white society cannot stop. Only black kids who figure out that what they're doing is insane and wrong will be able to stop it.

:wtf: :cuckoo:

NATO AIR said:

It's true. With the racial distrust that is so often prevalent throughout african american circles, the only way the violence will subside is if the idea blossoms from within, instead of thrown at them from the white man.

It might not be right or logical, but it's true.

Forum List

Back