Black republicans...who are they really?

gnorant does not mean stupid. Look it up in the dictionary. Ignorant means uneducated on something.

What party thinks the blacks are too stupid? Who supports affirmative action? Who is constantly whining about the black plight in this country as if they can't participate in achievement and success? What party stated that blacks were too stupid to obtain an ID for voting?

Semantics aside......Whether you want to admit it or not, labeling the vast majority of an American race "ignorant" is tantamount to labeling them stupid.....But, keep digging that hole.
. Did someone label an entire race of people ignorant here ?

The Democratic party is a race?
. Somebody here must think so. LOL:popcorn:

You're the only one who said that.

Democrat's not a race. It's a mental condition like schizophrenia or retardation. It's amazing the ridiculous crap you believe, like that gun control will fight terrorism and companies will pay someone who's worth $5 an hour $7.25 an hour. Liberalism is group think stupidity
. Your having a melt down you idiot, and how about quit assigning labels to me, especially when you haven't a clue as to what your doing.

Maybe not that he thinks they can't get an ID, but that they shouldn't do it because it's what they see as a whitey requirement not related to illegals and such of course

Here Beagle mull on this for a while.......

Pennsylvania Republican House Leader Mike Turzai (R-PA) finally admitted what so many have speculated: Voter identification efforts are meant to suppress Democratic votes in this year’s election.

At the Republican State Committee meeting, Turzai took the stage and let slip the truth about why Republicans are so insistent on voter identification efforts — it will win Romney the election, he said:

“We are focused on making sure that we meet our obligations that we’ve talked about for years,” said Turzai in a speech to committee members Saturday. He mentioned the law among a laundry list of accomplishments made by the GOP-run legislature.

“Pro-Second Amendment? The Castle Doctrine, it’s done. First pro-life legislation – abortion facility regulations – in 22 years, done. Voter ID, which is gonna allow Governor Romney to win the state of Pennsylvania, done.”

Semantics aside......Whether you want to admit it or not, labeling the vast majority of an American race "ignorant" is tantamount to labeling them stupid.....But, keep digging that hole.

Democrat's not a race. It's a mental condition like schizophrenia or retardation. It's amazing the ridiculous crap you believe, like that gun control will fight terrorism and companies will pay someone who's worth $5 an hour $7.25 an hour. Liberalism is group think stupidity
. Your having a melt down you idiot, and how about quit assigning labels to me, especially when you haven't a clue as to what your doing.

What label did I apply to you in that post?

gnorant does not mean stupid. Look it up in the dictionary. Ignorant means uneducated on something.

What party thinks the blacks are too stupid? Who supports affirmative action? Who is constantly whining about the black plight in this country as if they can't participate in achievement and success? What party stated that blacks were too stupid to obtain an ID for voting?

. Go back and read real slowly now, and very carefully my post here, and then you will feel like a fool in your responses to me, especially the labels you tried to assign to me. Idiot.

Last edited:

. Go back and read real slowly now, and very carefully my post here, and then you will feel like a fool in your responses to me, and especially the labels you tried to assign to me. Idiot.

You don't know what the word "label" means

Yesterday, a heated "debate" (well, as much of a debate that can be had in this mostly right wing forum) was had about one poster's friend who, as a liberal, spoke about a right wing friend who claimed that a good part of the hatred toward Obama was based on race.

I do NOT believe that opposition toward Obama is wholly based on race.....however, to deny that some racism does not exist toward Obama's presidency, would be equally naive.

So, what would make someone who is black and relatively intelligent, embrace the GOP platform that is often enmeshed in policies that are not for the betterment of the black voting bloc?

I am reminded of a passage in Milton's Paradise Lost where Lucifer explains why he chose to defy God's wishes (and PLEASE, I do not mean even remotely to equate a black republican to the devil......but the analogy is still sound.) ........Anyway, through Milton's prose, Lucifer explains that he would rather be a "king in hell" than just one of many other angel standing beside the throne of God.

What I'm getting at is that for SOME blacks who have chosen to embrace right wing policies may do so because the notoriety gained by such a stance is much more self serving than to be one of the vast majority of blacks who side with the left ideology. In other words, if you want to get on the FOX channels or the Rush radio talk shows, your chances are vastly improved if you claim that you are an arch conservative AND black.

I'm a black republican and I found your post to be funny as hell. Your equation of the devil and black republicans was void of any common sense. Thanks for playing, however. ;)

First, the people who side with the left do so because they don't understand politics.

Secondly, Obama isn't black, so this whole post is pointless.

Indeed, young blood, indeed. You are wise beyond your years. The left has never come to terms with the fact that Obama is two things, neither of them, black.

He is a mullato (mixed race) human. And he is the world's biggest narcissist. The world hasn't seen the likes of him since Napoleon Bonaparte.

Now, young blood, sit back and watch as I am labeled "racist" ;)

I'm a black republican and I found your post to be funny as hell. Your equation of the devil and black republicans was void of any common sense. Thanks for playing, however.

Well, I made a point of NOT labeling black repub. with the devil.....But, I can't help it if you right wingers never read anything but Guns and Ammo and cereal boxes.

I'm a black republican and I found your post to be funny as hell. Your equation of the devil and black republicans was void of any common sense. Thanks for playing, however.

Well, I made a point of NOT labeling black repub. with the devil.....But, I can't help it if you right wingers never read anything but Guns and Ammo and cereal boxes.
Says the one misusing the conjunction "and"...

Maybe not that he thinks they can't get an ID, but that they shouldn't do it because it's what they see as a whitey requirement not related to illegals and such of course

Pennsylvania Republican House Leader Mike Turzai (R-PA) finally admitted what so many have speculated: Voter identification efforts are meant to suppress Democratic votes in this year’s election.

At the Republican State Committee meeting, Turzai took the stage and let slip the truth about why Republicans are so insistent on voter identification efforts — it will win Romney the election, he said:

“We are focused on making sure that we meet our obligations that we’ve talked about for years,” said Turzai in a speech to committee members Saturday. He mentioned the law among a laundry list of accomplishments made by the GOP-run legislature.

“Pro-Second Amendment? The Castle Doctrine, it’s done. First pro-life legislation – abortion facility regulations – in 22 years, done. Voter ID, which is gonna allow Governor Romney to win the state of Pennsylvania, done.”
. Even if so that there may have been some sort of scheme involved, it shouldn't have worried the black voters not one bit, because they should be at the level now, that they can meet any requirement that is levied against all voters with ease. To show that they were worried about such a thing as voter ID, just shows that the blacks still listen to those who feed them a steady diet of your not ready yet, and whitey is still your master even though you think he's not, and you having to produce an ID is just another way for him to hold you down, so don't go along, rebell, keep living like you are, don't conform no matter how long you think that you have to do it. This is what black leaders suggest or tell to those in the struggle, even if there is no reason that the blacks can't meet every challenge thrown at them (even complying with voter ID). The fear of the leaders, is that the blacks in the struggle won't meet the requirements, even if it does apply to all Americans, so they fight to keep everything just as it is (out of fear), and this no matter if it holds the struggle back or not, because they (the black leaders of the so called struggle) fear change of any kind unless they are in charge of it.

. Even if so that there may have been some sort of scheme involved, it shouldn't have worried the black voters not one bit, because they should be at the level now, that they can meet any requirement that is levied against all voters with ease. To show that they were worried about such a thing as voter ID, just shows that the blacks still listen to those who feed them a steady diet of your not ready yet, and whitey is still your master even though you think he's not, and you having to produce an ID is just another way for him to hold you down, so don't go along, rebell, keep living like you are, don't conform no matter how long you think that you have to do it. This is what black leaders suggest or tell to those in the struggle, even if there is no reason that the blacks can't meet every challenge thrown at them (even complying with voter ID). The fear of the leaders, is that the blacks in the struggle won't meet the requirements, even if it does apply to all Americans, so they fight to keep everything just as it is (out of fear), and this no matter if it holds the struggle back or not, because they (the black leaders of the so called struggle) fear change of any kind unless they are in charge of it.
Of course it would suppress Democrat votes, it would help stop voter fraud, which Democrats LOVE. Do you have any idea how many dead people vote Democrat?

Of course it would suppress Democrat votes, it would help stop voter fraud, which Democrats LOVE. Do you have any idea how many dead people vote Democrat?

As I usually ask of fucked up right wingers......How did your ilk win in 2010 and 2014....Did we run out of dead people to vote democrat........LOL :ahole-1:

Here fag, suck on this for awhile, remind us again how democrats don't gerrymander ...

download.jpg

As I usually ask of fucked up right wingers......How did your ilk win in 2010 and 2014....Did we run out of dead people to vote democrat........LOL :ahole-1:

Nope. Republicans looked at the candidate (unlike you lemmings) and decided to stay home. I promise you this: it will NOT happen this election cycle. Clinton will take an ass whipping, the likes of which have not been seen since George McGovern.

Not sure if you're trying to imply that because they lost, it means no dead people voted. The thing is that because the Republican candidate was Establishment also, a lot of the dead person votes were thrown out. I could SHOW you if you like.

. I've heard the stories for sure, and how about that group that was busted by that undercover journalist what was his name, and what was their name ?

Forum List

Back