Black republicans...who are they really?

I have experienced black racial demagoguery first hand.Want to really STOP racism? Really truly? Stop acting like a negative racial stereotype. Just give it up. Enough. Stop blaming racism or bad white cops. Poor blacks have to get over themselves. They are their own worst enemies.

I have experienced black racial demagoguery first hand.Want to really STOP racism? Really truly? Stop acting like a negative racial stereotype. Just give it up. Enough. Stop blaming racism or bad white cops. Poor blacks have to get over themselves. They are their own worst enemies.

What I don't need is some Becky who has never experienced anything in life telling me what I should do about racism she doesn't even see.

Thanks .. but the issue of cops is being dealt with without you.

Shouldn't you be tending to your own failing political agenda?

I have had enough lectures from demagogues about race. What are all these honkies doing here? I hate all white people, because they are all racist. I have heard all this from blacks. it's shell game. Move this or that around, pretend to be offended. I am cynical as the day is long. Blacks are racist and misogynistic and any other phobia you want to stick on whites, you hypocrite.

Who knows .. who cares?
Anybody using logic and reason against your outrageous lies about "racism". That's who...

:lol: More stupid.

Logic and reason??? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You're supporting someone who has never held office and doesn't even want to be president .. and you're talking about WHAT? :lol:

Nobody gives a rats ass about what they think .. obviously.
Sweetie....I don't support Donald Trump. I can see why you vote Dumbocrat. You're so confused. You literally don't know which way is up. :eusa_doh:

Coal is a low information voter. Just follows what the crowd does, that frees up time to stare mindlessly into a TV.

That from the assclown section. :lol:

I'm supporter the obvious winner .. you're supporting the joke that helps make her the winner.

assclown

You have no clue as to who I support. Actually, you are mindless and clueless as to anything. Aren't you glad you don't have to think when you vote, you just do as you are told?

Well BlackAsCoal - I think all sane and rational people (that eliminates liberals of course) can agree that this is the final nail in the false liberal narrative about race. Liberals have managed to convince you that Republican's are the "boogeyman" while keeping you firmly planted on the government plantation. This article is from an African-American (so good luck trying to use the race card on this one brother) and the statistics are 100% accurate and can be independently verified.

The cities where black academic achievement is the lowest are the very cities where Democrats have been in charge for decades.

Racial discrimination is seen as the cause of many problems of black Americans. No one argues that racial discrimination does not exist or does not have effects. The relevant question, as far as policy and resource allocation are concerned, is: How much of what we see is caused by current racial discrimination?

From the late 1940s to the mid-1950s, black youth unemployment was slightly less than or equal to white youth unemployment. Today, black youth unemployment is at least double that of white youth unemployment. Would anyone try to explain the difference with the argument that there was less racial discrimination during the ’40s and ’50s than today?

Today’s black illegitimacy rate is about 73%. When I was a youngster, during the 1940s, illegitimacy was around 15%. In the same period, about 80% of black children were born inside marriage. In fact, historian Herbert Gutman, in an article titled “Persistent Myths about the Afro-American Family” in The Journal of Interdisciplinary History (Autumn 1975), reported the percentage of black two-parent families, depending on the city, ranged from 75% to 90%.

Today, only a little over 30% of black children are raised in two-parent households.

What Can Racial Discrimination Explain?

image.jpeg

New Topics

Forum List

Back