Black Republican father-daughter electors will vote with pride: ‘I make no apologies’

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
A black Republican father-daughter duo will make history when they cast their electoral votes for Donald Trump on Monday.
Despite being barraged with emails, letters, postcards and phone calls urging them to change their electoral vote to Hillary Clinton, Mitchell and Hatter will vote for Trump, who won the state of Michigan.
Both Kelly Mitchell and Henry Hatter have met Trump and are HOPEFUL and confident he will do great things. “Despite his imperfections (people) will find that his policies will benefit the majority of Americans,” Kelly said.

Her dad agreed. “People are always listening for a knock in the engine instead of how smoothly the engine runs,” said Hatter, 80.
Michael Banerian, a 22-year-old elector from Michigan, has received countless death threats urging him to cast his vote for Clinton or his “brains will be blown out.”

Nasty, ominous letters and emails read: “You’re a hateful bigot, I hope you die,” Banerian said.

Is this what Michelle Obama and Hillary Clinton meant when they said: “When they go low, we go high”?

(Excerpt) Read more at bizpacreview.com

I don't mind black folk, if they think a certain way and can be managed.

Even though slavery was banned more than a century ago in this country, Democrats still think they own black people, or at least the political support thereof. To the Democrats, a black person who doesn't support their policies and agendas is the modern equivalent of a runaway slave.

A black Republican father-daughter duo will make history when they cast their electoral votes for Donald Trump on Monday.
Despite being barraged with emails, letters, postcards and phone calls urging them to change their electoral vote to Hillary Clinton, Mitchell and Hatter will vote for Trump, who won the state of Michigan.
Both Kelly Mitchell and Henry Hatter have met Trump and are HOPEFUL and confident he will do great things. “Despite his imperfections (people) will find that his policies will benefit the majority of Americans,” Kelly said.

Her dad agreed. “People are always listening for a knock in the engine instead of how smoothly the engine runs,” said Hatter, 80.
Michael Banerian, a 22-year-old elector from Michigan, has received countless death threats urging him to cast his vote for Clinton or his “brains will be blown out.”

Nasty, ominous letters and emails read: “You’re a hateful bigot, I hope you die,” Banerian said.

Is this what Michelle Obama and Hillary Clinton meant when they said: “When they go low, we go high”?

(Excerpt) Read more at bizpacreview.com

They are so racist!!!

Right, snowflakes? These people are racist as shit!!

Forum List

Back