Black Reporter Falsely Accuses Trump Of Saying White People Built America. END FAKE NEWS NOW!

ThankU4votingTrump

Jan 23, 2017
Walworth, WI
So there’s this weird thing where black people think they built America and because of this they feel like the country owes them billions of dollars in reparations. It ain’t true; slavery was a small part of the economics early in our history, but this country has always been a majority white nation and we are what we are because white people built America from the ground up. A black reporter had kind of a spasm on Tuesday accusing Trump of saying that white people built this country, and while true, he never actually said that.

President Trump visited the National Museum of African American History and Culture today and made several comments about how we as a country need to root out and eliminate racism. Liberals freaked the hell out, because everything he says, according to them, is racist including when he’s condemning racism.

At the White House press briefing April Ryan from the American Urban Radio Networks went after Trump for saying something he never said:

Black Reporter Falsely Accuses Trump Of Saying White People Built America

So there’s this weird thing where black people think they built America and because of this they feel like the country owes them billions of dollars in reparations. It ain’t true; slavery was a small part of the economics early in our history, but this country has always been a majority white nation and we are what we are because white people built America from the ground up. A black reporter had kind of a spasm on Tuesday accusing Trump of saying that white people built this country, and while true, he never actually said that.

President Trump visited the National Museum of African American History and Culture today and made several comments about how we as a country need to root out and eliminate racism. Liberals freaked the hell out, because everything he says, according to them, is racist including when he’s condemning racism.

At the White House press briefing April Ryan from the American Urban Radio Networks went after Trump for saying something he never said:

Black Reporter Falsely Accuses Trump Of Saying White People Built America
The Left is leaderless, and without focus. Like a blind bull in a China shop.

Obviously Trump didn't say that. But rabid Democrats will believe it 100%. They're victims of years of Democrat Fake News abuse. So i don't go too hard on em. They're victims. I almost feel for em.

I take exception with calling the moron a 'Reporter.' That's at the core of the Fake News problem. So many lies. This Fake News began when someone decided to call this moron a 'Reporter.'

Obviously Trump didn't say that. But rabid Democrats will believe it 100%. They're victims of years of Democrat Fake News abuse. So i don't go too hard on em. They're victims. I almost feel for em.
what's wrong with it if he did say it? I don't get this covering up because someone screams white something. fk them. We are a mostly white nation. why is that fact bad? Who brought the black people here?

I take exception with calling the moron a 'Reporter.' That's at the core of the Fake News problem. So many lies. This Fake News began when someone decided to call this moron a 'Reporter.'

That's nothing. Did you hear the latest rant by the congresspsycho Maxine Waters? Talk about off the rails.....

That's nothing. Did you hear the latest rant by the congresspsycho Maxine Waters? Talk about off the rails.....

Yeah, rampant Fake News and deranged hateful folks like Waters. The Democrats have hit rock-bottom. But they don't even know it. They have gone off the rails.

Forum List

Back