Black Radio Host: "I'm not African American, I'm 100% America. July is White History Month"

Didn't lose me. I never heard of him to start with.

So he didn't lose a racist.

He will do anything to hang on to all the racists he can get.

Yet he didn't hang on to you.

You are OUTRAGED, OUTRAGED I tells ya that a mere black man would dare leave the plantation....

Jesse Lee Peterson is on the plantation and behaving like a good slave for massah.

Actually he no longer obeys massah democrat.

You still do and think as massah tell you though.
He obeys massah republican.

I don't know any massah democrat. But Petersen is on the real planation doing exactly as whitey tells him to.

That's why you love him.

Looks more to me like YOU do exactly what "whitey" tells you. George Soros says "hate" and you hate.

Name the top 3 things that democrats have done for blacks?

Slavery?
Jim Crow?
Segregation?
Welfare?

Look, you're just a bigot and a racist, thinking is not for you. But should you ever become curious as to what thought is, maybe try this for perspective.

Sonnie Johnson: How to Change the Game

Thinking blacks know this:

“The lily-white movement was an all-white faction of the Republican Party in the Southern United States in the late 19th and early 20th centuries. It battled and usually defeated the biracial element called the Black-and-tan faction.

During Reconstruction, following the U.S. Civil War, black leaders in Texas and around the country gained increasing influence in the Republican Party by organizing blacks as an important voting bloc. Conservative whites attempted to eliminate this influence and recover white voters who had defected to the Democratic Party. The effort was largely successful in eliminating African-American influence in the Republican Party leading to black voters predominantly migrating to the Democratic Party for much of the 20th century.

The term lily-white movement was coined by Texas Republican leader Norris Wright Cuney, who used the term in an 1888 Republican convention to describe efforts by white conservatives to oust blacks from positions of Texas party leadership and incite riots to divide the party.[1] The term came to be used nationally to describe this ongoing movement as it further developed in the early 20th century,[2] including through the administration of Herbert Hoover. Localized movements began immediately after the war but by the beginning of the 20th century the effort had become national.”

“This movement is largely credited with driving blacks out of the Republican party during the early 20th century, setting the stage for their eventual support of the Democrats.”

Michael K. Fauntroy - Republicans and the Black vote

Right...you just wouldn't want one marrying your sister.

As usual you leftards insist on going off half-cocked. Truthfully, I don't giveafuck who she'd marry. As long as he's not a left-wing shithead, he'd be fine with me.

I'd even drink a beer with him, that is if I had a sister.

As usual you leftards insist on going off half-cocked

from here it looked more like he was projecting his racist views onto you
I have always wondered why you racists think that defense accomplishes anything . You are all proudly racist...and those who think your are idiots for being racist just think you look like a bigger idiot when you use this defense...

Blahh...blah...blah...woof...woof.

Give up already. You're an impotent piece of human excrement who thinks he's going to change the world.

But I have some breaking news for you compadre, you can't can't change nothing.
Well, you have a point, in that there are more stupid people like you than there are smart people like me.. Even the opiod crisis can't change that, Cletus....
The stupid people are on your side.

As an American of Irish and Russian/Polish background, I am intrigued. Just what will some people come up with to contribute to "white history month"?

This really strikes me as being of the same sort as the "European-American" folks who don't know anything about European culture and can't tell their Tchaikovsky from their Mozart or Michelangelo.
And who’s fault is that?

Maybe we should spend less time educating white kids on how to hate themselves and more time educating them on who they are and where they came from....

As an American of Irish and Russian/Polish background, I am intrigued. Just what will some people come up with to contribute to "white history month"?

This really strikes me as being of the same sort as the "European-American" folks who don't know anything about European culture and can't tell their Tchaikovsky from their Mozart or Michelangelo.
And who’s fault is that?

Maybe we should spend less time educating white kids on how to hate themselves and more time educating them on who they are and where they came from....

White kids get plenty of education on who they are. They a getting taught the truth of history. Whites should not have done the things they did and you would not have to face it today as written history.

As usual you leftards insist on going off half-cocked. Truthfully, I don't giveafuck who she'd marry. As long as he's not a left-wing shithead, he'd be fine with me.

I have always wondered why you racists think that defense accomplishes anything . You are all proudly racist...and those who think your are idiots for being racist just think you look like a bigger idiot when you use this defense...

Give up already. You're an impotent piece of human excrement who thinks he's going to change the world.

Well, you have a point, in that there are more stupid people like you than there are smart people like me.. Even the opiod crisis can't change that, Cletus....

You are prime example of white and stupid.

And who’s fault is that?

It's up to the parents/families to educate kids on who they are and where they came from. Not every kid comes from the same background. The whole "European" thing is a sham. I was raised in the NYC area: St. Patrick's Day, Polaski Day, Columbus Day, Little Italy, Chinatown, etc. where there many ways and many religious institutions that exposed kids to their ancestral roots and cultural traditions.

Santorum has only been right 3 times in his life. This is one of them

The key word there was ELITE(hint: the word he enunciated the most), dumbass.

If you weren’t one of the literally countless idiots in your party you would have IMMEDIATELY understood that.

You are the party of the illiterate immigrants and illiterate but supposedly educated inner city blacks. As well as scores of mentally and psychologically destroyed drug addicts.

No one with any measure of intelligence could ever be a rank and file Democrat voter.

And who’s fault is that?

It's up to the parents/families to educate kids on who they are and where they came from. Not every kid comes from the same background. The whole "European" thing is a sham. I was raised in the NYC area: St. Patrick's Day, Polaski Day, Columbus Day, Little Italy, Chinatown, etc. where there many ways and many religious institutions that exposed kids to their ancestral roots and cultural traditions.
I know my heritage, as well as a great deal about various European histories.

The white people who don’t know one European from another have only been taught about how evil WHITE history is. They have been raised to have WHITE guilt, not to feel guilty about European history.

If you weren’t one of the literally countless idiots in your party you would have IMMEDIATELY understood that.

You are the party of the illiterate immigrants and illiterate but supposedly educated inner city blacks. As well as scores of mentally and psychologically destroyed drug addicts.

No one with any measure of intelligence could ever be a rank and file Democrat voter.

Bulldog is a 60 something year old white male junior. He's an honest and sincere man. Unlike your young stupid radicalized punk white supremacist ass. Right now only the dumb are republicans.

And who’s fault is that?

I know my heritage, as well as a great deal about various European histories.

The white people who don’t know one European from another have only been taught about how evil WHITE history is. They have been raised to have WHITE guilt, not to feel guilty about European history.

You don't know jack squat junior.

Bulldog is a 60 something year old white male junior. He's an honest and sincere man. Unlike your young stupid radicalized punk white supremacist ass. Right now only the dumb are republicans.

Thanks buddy. It means a lot for you to say that, but let it go. Idiots like that don't bother me. They are part of the entertainment here. They just aren't smart enough to know it.

Thanks buddy. It means a lot for you to say that, but let it go. Idiots like that don't bother me. They are part of the entertainment here. They just aren't smart enough to know it.

Your descendants will understand how easily you get demolished here daily.

Your descendants will understand how easily you get demolished here daily.

By who? Young ass pussies like you? We turn children over our knees.

Forum List

Back