Black Radio Host: "I'm not African American, I'm 100% America. July is White History Month"

I have to disagree with him. The 4th is for ALL who are "Americans" and don't look at skin color.

I salute any person of color who has the balls to escape from the left's plantation.

Goal for the month-----------Get more racist listeners.

I have to disagree with him. The 4th is for ALL who are "Americans" and don't look at skin color.
Bullshit. Blacks were enslaved at the time in direct contradiction to the supposed ideals the war was over. I dont celebrate the 4th. I celebrate the end of mass slavery. In my mind celebrating the 4th is like celebrating columbus day.

Last edited:
I salute any person of color who has the balls to escape from the left's plantation.
Right...you just wouldn't want one marrying your sister.

Dont have a sister...
But my mother dated a black guy named Lou.
He was an undertaker but a real cool guy,he died a few years ago and I sure miss our fishing trips.

As usual you leftards insist on going off half-cocked. Truthfully, I don't giveafuck who she'd marry. As long as he's not a left-wing shithead, he'd be fine with me.

I'd even drink a beer with him, that is if I had a sister.

As usual you leftards insist on going off half-cocked. Truthfully, I don't giveafuck who she'd marry. As long as he's not a left-wing shithead, he'd be fine with me.

It doesn't take a mind reader.

Bullshit. Blacks were enslaved at the time in direct contradiction to the supposed ideals the war was over.
Get out of the past.
And you lost ALL credibility with me when you called Henry Gates Jr an Uncle Tom because he doesn't HATE like you do, and speaks the truth that YOU don't want to hear. You are just another Angry Black Man blaming everyone else for your sad and sorry life. I'm done with you.

Bullshit. Blacks were enslaved at the time in direct contradiction to the supposed ideals the war was over.
Get out of the past.
And you lost ALL credibility with me when you called Henry Gates Jr an Uncle Tom because he doesn't HATE like you do, and speaks the truth that YOU don't want to hear. You are just another Angry Black Man blaming everyone else for your sad and sorry life. I'm done with you.
And you are an angry old white racist who bristles at any suggestion of exactly what you are.

Get out of the past.
No. I wont get out of the past and your estimation of my credibility is none of my business.

Get out of the past.
And you are an angry old white racist who bristles at any suggestion of exactly what you are.

DERP

Hate filled commies can't stand when black men get uppity and stand up to you.

Get out of the past.
No. I wont get out of the past and your estimation of my credibility is none of my business.
:yapyapyapf:

Get out of the past.

DERP

Hate filled commies can't stand when black men get uppity and stand up to you.
Huh? He isn't standing up to me. He is appealing to racists like you for more listeners and to arm you with "see, I have a black friend!" arguments.

As usual you leftards insist on going off half-cocked

from here it looked more like he was projecting his racist views onto you

I have always wondered why you racists think that defense accomplishes anything . You are all proudly racist...and those who think your are idiots for being racist just think you look like a bigger idiot when you use this defense...

I have always wondered why you racists think that defense accomplishes anything . You are all proudly racist...and those who think your are idiots for being racist just think you look like a bigger idiot when you use this defense...

Blahh...blah...blah...woof...woof.

Give up already. You're an impotent piece of human excrement who thinks he's going to change the world.

But I have some breaking news for you compadre, you can't can't change nothing.

Blahh...blah...blah...woof...woof.

Give up already. You're an impotent piece of human excrement who thinks he's going to change the world.

But I have some breaking news for you compadre, you can't can't change nothing.
Well, you have a point, in that there are more stupid people like you than there are smart people like me.. Even the opiod crisis can't change that, Cletus....

Forum List

Back