Black Racist Kills 9 People

Check this out:

Thornton's ex-girlfriend Jessica Anne Brocuglio claimed he had a history of racial problems with co-workers at other jobs.

Read more: Omar Thornton: Gunman who killed eight told emergency operator 'I wish I could have got more' | Mail Online

Sounds like a couple of the blacks that I've met in my life. The first was in junior high. She was sitting on a bench outside the cafeteria crying. I sat down next to her to see if I could help. She said no one would talk to her because she was black. I pointed out I was talking to her and she said "Yeah, but you're only talking to me because I'm black".

Years latter I met a black woman at the pharmacy. I was standing in line and she walked up ahead of everyone to the counter. They told her she had to go back and get in line. She stood next to me and complained that every treats her this way because she's black and that I have no idea what it's like to be black. She continued her whining until it got to be my turn in line and then she stepped in front of me, got her stuff and left, never even saying thanks for letting me go first or acknowledging that she stepped in front of me. Hmm, maybe they were the same person?

Let's face it, if you're looking for racism, you're going to find it, even if it doesn't exist. That man clearly had a problem and for a long time. He was a criminal but it was everyone else's fault because they're racist.

This case is a perfect example of how the Black community can be blinded by their own racial sensitivities, to the point of siding with a mass murderer, who most likely planted the noose on his own locker, made up claims of racism, was stealing from his boss, then murdered 8 innocent people.

And you have Blacks trying to paint him as a victim. It's beyond absurd.
Um...I have seen people questioning if this was a racially motivated crime or not, no one has said he was a victim.

Your post on its face seems racist...you are ascribing behaviors to people that you assume are black and saying they think they way they do because the ARE BLACK.

:cuckoo:

This case is a perfect example of how the Black community can be blinded by their own racial sensitivities, to the point of siding with a mass murderer, who most likely planted the noose on his own locker, made up claims of racism, was stealing from his boss, then murdered 8 innocent people.

Um...I have seen people questioning if this was a racially motivated crime or not, no one has said he was a victim.

Your post on its face seems racist...you are ascribing behaviors to people that you assume are black and saying they think they way they do because the ARE BLACK.

lol, I was talking about people outside the USMB community, my friend... People in the wider world.

They may have not used the word "victim" but by claiming he said he shot the racists, it's pretty much a given they think this murderer is a victim. Of course, sometimes it's hard for a family to accept the bad in their own, especially when they are dead.

Everyone who goes 'postal' has some personal rationalization for their murderous acts. Why is the accusation of racism, whether real or in this case more likely imagined, such a potent excuse compared to any other? Would a white man who had documented racial job harassment get the same benefit of mitigating circumstances as this guy or would it be blazened across the media as a racist crime? I think we all know the answer to that question.

Thornton, who grew up in the Hartford area, complained about racial troubles on the job long before he worked at Hartford Distributors.

"He always felt like he was being discriminated (against) because he was black," said Jessica Anne Brocuglio, his former girlfriend. "Basically they wouldn't give him pay raises. He never felt like they accepted him as a hard working person."

One time Thornton had a confrontation with a white co-worker who used a racial slur against him, she said. Thornton changed jobs a few times because he was not getting raises, Brocuglio said.

"I'm sick of having to quit jobs and get another job because they can't accept me," she said he told her.

Thornton ran into his own troubles a decade ago when he filed for bankruptcy protection. His debts were discharged in 2001 and the case was closed.

Around that time, Thornton was hired as a driver with Chemstation New England, a chemical company in South Windsor. But he was let go after 10 months, unable to master the mechanical skills involved handling the equipment, said Bruce LeFebvre, the owner.

Thornton was hired for a warehouse job at Hartford Distributors about two years ago and was later promoted to driver. Drivers can make up to $60,000 and receive excellent benefits, said John Hollis, legislative liaison for the Teamsters who represent employees at the company.

Thornton and his mother were especially excited when Barack Obama was elected the first African American president, Hannah said. He listed Obama and the gun range among his interests on his Facebook page.

Omar Thornton: Gunman who killed eight told emergency operator 'I wish I could have got more' | Mail Online

Forum List

Back