black racism/stupidity alive and well (see article)

my point was the continued racism of the black community, highlighted by this event.
Six kids do not make a community. And from my understanding, this entire situation was from the racism of people in the black AND white communities (look up the noose incident). This particular incident was nationalized because of the assualt and battery of a high and aggravated nature by the black kids. They attacked what appeared to be an innocent white kid because of the seething hatred between some whites AND some blacks at the school AND in the community. It's not indicative of blacks as a whole nor does it represent black communities. Racists in all communities are problems. Some act on their hatred and some just pass on the hatred for others to act on. The racists should be separated from the rest of the civilized people to hash out thier differences by any means necessary. When they attack the innocent people, they then affect how those people view other races and racism in general.

I think the racism is clear in the lack of punishment for the black defendants who committed an act of hatred against a white student. If that student wasn't white, he never would have been attacked by those blacks...that's a hate crime, but apparently, it's okay for blacks to commit hate crimes against whites....we live in a sick world.

my point was the continued racism of the black community, highlighted by this event.

I think the racism is clear in the lack of punishment for the black defendants who committed an act of hatred against a white student. If that student wasn't white, he never would have been attacked by those blacks...that's a hate crime, but apparently, it's okay for blacks to commit hate crimes against whites....we live in a sick world.

That's not racism. That's punishment. Have you seen the types of punishment for those same crimes at your local courthouse? It's no different. That's usually the sentences handed down for those types of crimes. A slap on the wrist and a fine. This is only racism in your head because you want it to be worse off for the black kids. That's usually how it is...the blacks get the heavier punishment for the same crimes. But the whole country was watching this one so they had to make it fair.

Six kids do not make a community. And from my understanding, this entire situation was from the racism of people in the black AND white communities (look up the noose incident). This particular incident was nationalized because of the assualt and battery of a high and aggravated nature by the black kids. They attacked what appeared to be an innocent white kid because of the seething hatred between some whites AND some blacks at the school AND in the community. It's not indicative of blacks as a whole nor does it represent black communities. Racists in all communities are problems. Some act on their hatred and some just pass on the hatred for others to act on. The racists should be separated from the rest of the civilized people to hash out thier differences by any means necessary. When they attack the innocent people, they then affect how those people view other races and racism in general.

Great post, the Bass doesn't understand why what a handful of blacks do is supposed to represent what all blacks do, whites don't have this happen to them because when they commit bad acts the media and even fellow whites downplay it as just some random act and thus their race is not under the spotlight or under scrutiny, thats one of those invisible privileges that whites have yet fail to and or refuse to realize.

Forum List

Back