Black Privilege

10849798_922892827770847_3551237553332528815_n.jpg

The number of coal miner jobs peaked at 784,621 in 1920. By 2006, that number was 82,595.

Is Obama to blame for that?
No, he just made is best effort to finish killing it off for good.

Manners didnt help then and they wont help now...you need a better excuse
Yes, they will help now. The bitch is the problem, not the white guy.

They are both the problem. She was taking up two seats, and completely unaware of her surroundings. He decided to touch her stuff before using a little less subtle tactic to get her attention (perhaps waving a hand in front of her face, or politely tapping her arm).

Oh give it a rest.

Seriously, ever been to a big city? People are rude. You either deal with it, or you leave.

This woman talking about entitlement is HILARIOUS. How fucking entitled do you have to feel to put your shit in a second seat on a busy public transportation system and then get upset when someone moves it out of the way?

Fuck this idiot.

Actually, I live in a rather large city. Yes, some people are rude. Funnily enough, rudeness begets rudeness. Unless you consciously respond to rudeness with manners. Like I'm doing here to you.

Have a nice night.

Poor white people...some lady said something to them on a train...meanwhile blacks are getting killed by police.

Tell me more about this travesty of justice tho

About 300 blacks a year are killed by police, the vast majority are situations that are of a violent nature and which the police are usually always vindicated.

Law abiding non-violent blacks have little to worry about.

Of course protesters marching and burning down buildings always make for great cable ratings.

The "law abiding" black police officers from New York interviewed in this article from today most likely have not "marched or burned down any buildings, or played any "knock out" games lately., (just like the vast majority of black citizens have not).

However, they appear to feel that they have PLENTY to worry about.

Black Cops Fear Other Cops Alternet

Poor white people...some lady said something to them on a train...meanwhile blacks are getting killed by police.

About 300 blacks a year are killed by police, the vast majority are situations that are of a violent nature and which the police are usually always vindicated.

Of course protesters marching and burning down buildings always make for great cable ratings.

The "law abiding" black police officers from New York interviewed in this article from today most likely have not "marched or burned down any buildings, or played any "knock out" games lately., (just like the vast majority of black citizens have not).

Odds are they profile other blacks and feel apprehensive when young black males in hoodies are around. But I doubt hey'll be polled about that.

Odds are they profile other blacks and feel apprehensive when young black males in hoodies are around. But I doubt hey'll be polled about that.

No matter what they say they mean something different that only you can decipher

Of course they profile other blacks. That is what they are expected to do. it's their job.

However, when they are off duty, they join those being profiled.

Sure they do...it seems to be a common trait of most black people.

White people are profiled by black people also...and by other white people. Shit happens. My son (white) always had long hair and there were many instances of him being stopped by the cops. He is NOW a probation/parole officer and has still experienced these annoying stops as a 45 year old adult.

Last edited:
White people are profiled by black people also

Statement of justification which sees no difference between POLICE and the General black population. I cant wait to hear how that profiling effects him.

...and by other white people. Shit happens. My son (white) always had long hair and there were many instances of him being stopped by the cops. He is NOW a probation/parole officer and has still experienced these annoying stops as a 45 year old adult.

Oh dear, he's been stopped before? My Goodness is he ok?

No matter what they say they mean something different that only you can decipher
I have no idea what you mean by that.
Meanwhile, do you actually deny that blacks profile blacks? That would be disingenuous.

Of course they profile other blacks. That is what they are expected to do. it's their job.

So, what's the problem? What is it that is being profiled? Obviously it's not blackness alone or they'd be profiled while in their police uniforms.

Sure they do...it seems to be a common trait of most black people.

Based how many black people you know who are police officers or believe that you are aware of what their "common traits" are?

So, what's the problem? What is it that is being profiled? Obviously it's not blackness alone or they'd be profiled while in their police uniforms.

You must not have read the article. That should answer your question.

Meanwhile, do you actually deny that blacks profile blacks? That would be disingenuous.

Speaking of being disingenuous. ..tell me again how you don't understand english

Speaking of being disingenuous. ..tell me again how you don't understand english
Another nonresponse.

Forum List

Back