Black Privilege

THE JOYS OF ¼ BLACK PRIVILEGE
In the future everyone can be ¼ black for 15 minutes.
April 5, 2017

Daniel Greenfield
nmj.jpg

Black privilege can be a wonderful thing even in its diluted ¼ form. You might not think that being ¼ black gets you much privilege, but this just might change your mind.

Hannah Black is angry.

The ¾ white British-German artist (who has a Jamaican grandparent somewhere in the mix) is outraged over a painting of Emmett Till at the Whitney Biennial because the artist is white.

At least whiter than Black.

Black, who moved from the UK to Germany, rants that the painting must be “destroyed”. Why? "Because it is not acceptable for a white person to transmute Black suffering into profit and fun".

Except if that white person can find a black ancestor somewhere.

The Joys of ¼ Black Privilege

Todays racists dont know they are racists. The left really did a number on these people.

Todays racists dont know they are racists. The left really did a number on these people.

They sure did do a number on them. I try to explain it to my black people but very few lefties believe me. About 20% do believe but, the rest disagree. All my black Republicans see it and they don't like it.

All people were created equal, and are supposed to love and help each other. That's is scarce in democrat communities.

Forum List

Back