Black presence in the new world.

All I know is Africa has had a handful "empires" that mostly couldn't win out over invading forces(races). Only a few cases show otherwise...On the other hand you look at Europe, Perisa, India or east asia[sic] and you will find a long history of success.

We often look at the negro as a warrior race? Well, what do you base this on? Tribial[sic] yes, but warrior, NO. They didn't have the organizion to fight any real millitary.

Africa was mostly enslaved as it couldn't compete on the battle field or the leadership simply wanted to trade their own people for peace. Says a lot about the negro...

YES there's[sic] a few cases of this not being so...

I can't find any solid history of the negro ever being a sea fairing people capable of crossing the Atlantic. For a people that relied totally on trade roots[sic] living or dieing[sic] on them against other forces within[sic] only a hundred miles away should tell you that they lacked greatly in the power to expand.

Trying to read your asinine scratchings should tell you that you are an illiterate, drooling moron. Learn English or get the hell out of my country, you illogical little turd.

All I know is Africa has had a handful "empires" that mostly couldn't win out over invading forces(races). Only a few cases show otherwise...On the other hand you look at Europe, Perisa, India or east asia[sic] and you will find a long history of success.

We often look at the negro as a warrior race? Well, what do you base this on? Tribial[sic] yes, but warrior, NO. They didn't have the organizion to fight any real millitary.

Africa was mostly enslaved as it couldn't compete on the battle field or the leadership simply wanted to trade their own people for peace. Says a lot about the negro...

I can't find any solid history of the negro ever being a sea fairing people capable of crossing the Atlantic. For a people that relied totally on trade roots[sic] living or dieing[sic] on them against other forces within[sic] only a hundred miles away should tell you that they lacked greatly in the power to expand.

Trying to read your asinine scratchings should tell you that you are an illiterate, drooling moron. Learn English or get the hell out of my country, you illogical little turd.
As I recall, you and Rosie "the dingbat" were demanding that I refute this very thing. This is your chance to try prove that you're not a whiny runt by showing some substance. Good luck!:badgrin:

Last edited:
And the Mayans had colonized areas of Georgia. History is written by the victors, not those that actually have the knowledge that is the truth.

As I recall, you and Rosie "the dingbat" were demanding that I refute this very thing. This is your chance to try prove that you're not a whiny runt by showing some substance. Good luck!:badgrin:

I didn't ask you to do anything. I suggest you stop being a hateful idiot and answering posts that were not addressed to you. You don't have to try so hard to stand up for your boyfriends here.

I didn't ask you to do anything. I suggest you stop being a hateful idiot and answering posts that were not addressed to you. You don't have to try so hard to stand up for your boyfriends here.
God, now that's a fail if I've ever seen one. You are clearly just a whiny runt and nothing more.

Forum List

Back