Black police officer held at gun point by white private security citizen.

Now you know this guy would be dead now if he was not a police officer.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...uniform/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.903a24357c3a
You posted it twice and no, none of us know what would have been the outcome if he hadn't have been a police officer.
The security officer has been charged but there's a potential grey area here as the security officer was a federal contract employee at an IRS office and in most cases you can't have even a pocket knife or a cell phone to enter. The grey area comes into play because I don't know the rules between local law enforcement access to federal buildings/office suits with weapons and yes the security officers (typically Special Police Officers) at these sites have full arrest authority.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...uniform/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.903a24357c3a

My apologies if already posted.
no I dont know this and neither do you,,,

whites are far more likely to be killed before a black,,,

And you don't know that Donald Trump is not a racist....by that logic.
WHAT????????

OH I get it,,,your TDS is acting up again,,I suggest therapy and medication,,,OH and turn off your computer for 3 days,,,

There is a funny element to this story. The cop being subjected to the same threats and warnings that the citizens are daily. Do not reach for your gun when his hands are nowhere near it. The same that the cops shout to justify their abusive behavior. Stop resisting as they pummel an unconscious man. It is part of the set up. And the cop was subjected to it for a change and found it very traumatic.

Is this the event?

That would be a "yes".

I am sure the white right PERSONALLY knows this security guard and can personally vouch that there is not a racist bone in his body....and they KNOW this because they themselves are not racist and because they are white. Yet....they don't see color and treat everyone as individuals and not groups. Yet....they vouch for the security guard WHY? Because he is white like them...and since them is not racist they can assume that other whites are not racist to.

Just prove that you are not a racist and it debunks any claim of racism of other whites or the nation in general. But they don't see color or make group associations.

Last edited:
Is this the event?

That would be a "yes".

I am sure the white right PERSONALLY knows this security guard and can personally vouch that there is not a racist bone in his body....and they KNOW this because they themselves are not racist and because they are white. Yet....they don't see color and treat everyone as individuals and not groups. Yet....they vouch for the security guard WHY? Because he is white like them...and since them is not racist they can assume that other whites are not racist to.

Just prove that you are not a racist and it debunks any claim of racism of other whites or the nation in general. But they don't see color or make group associations.

Maybe he did what he did because he is a racist. Maybe he did what he did because he is stupid and he would have done the same with a white cop under similar circumstances. With the limited information at hand I don't know. Of course some people like to jump to the conclusion of racism without considering other possibilities.

There is a funny element to this story. The cop being subjected to the same threats and warnings that the citizens are daily. Do not reach for your gun when his hands are nowhere near it. The same that the cops shout to justify their abusive behavior. Stop resisting as they pummel an unconscious man. It is part of the set up. And the cop was subjected to it for a change and found it very traumatic.
Security guards aren't authorized to do any of that shit. I was wondering why the IRS would have an armed security guard in a federal building when their agents carry weapons themselves.

Security guards aren't authorized to do any of that shit. I was wondering why the IRS would have an armed security guard in a federal building when their agents carry weapons themselves.
It’s a government operation.

My apologies if already posted.
race card.jpg

I had only read about this story I hadn't seen the video above, nor heard the commentary.

No one that stupid should be carrying a weapon.
You know what, I need to expand on my previous comment otherwise it just sounds like I'm disparaging him.

What I meant is that this individual (the security guard) is so unintelligent (aka stupid) that he is unable to ascertain an actual threat from a non-threat. He is the quintessential example of how many whites in society view black men as threat. Add a weapon to the mix, "definitely a threat" even when the weapon is holstered and apparently even when the the individual is a police officer.

That security guard should be fired, charged with assault for having pointed his weapon at this officer in addition to being sued. Actually he needs to be banned from the industry for at least the forseeable future.

In fact, why wasn't he charged with assault on a police officer? Isn't that what they tried to say Sandra Bland did when she flicked her cigarette out of her car window after the officer demanded she put it out?

Forum List

Back