Black people

Huey

Silver Member
Mar 6, 2012
Earth
Whats happening are whites just jealous of the gains Black people have made since the Civil rights era.Blacks are not suffering half as bad as whites in this age of greed and stupid mistakes made by whites. More whites lost their homes then Blacks.Blacks are still working .All this negative talk by some of you posters is just what it is jealousy. whites have always been jealous the the Black people.:clap2::clap2:

Whats happening are whites just jealous of the gains Black people have made since the Civil rights era.Blacks are not suffering half as bad as whites in this age of greed and stupid mistakes made by whites. More whites lost their homes then Blacks.Blacks are still working .All this negative talk by some of you posters is just what it is jealousy. whites have always been jealous the the Black people.:clap2::clap2:

The unemployment rate among black people are much much higher then anyone.
What do you mean blacks are still working....

Any way can you help me out....
I have been trying to find out what is the story
behind the fashion statement with black guys,the younger black guys
wearing their pants well down below their ass.? Some are now wearing them
just a few inches above their knees.

I am not trying to break balls here.
I wanted to approach a black guy in NYC a few times but I am white and I want to live a few more years. Ok...that was breaking balls.

I have a theory....I think it has something to do with black people being incarcerated and the law enforcement make the prisoners remove their belts so their pants are always down...

A friend of mine disagrees.He thinks it's a prison thing but he says it's about prison rape.
He says the black guys feel they might as well make it easy for the gang rapes and they wear their pants down below their ass to just make it easier....

I would really like the answer...thanks :D

I wanted to approach a black guy in NYC a few times but I am white and I want to live a few more years. Ok...that was breaking balls.

I have a theory....I think it has something to do with black people being incarcerated and the law enforcement make the prisoners remove their belts so their pants are always down...

A friend of mine disagrees.He thinks it's a prison thing but he says it's about prison rape.
He says the black guys feel they might as well make it easy for the gang rapes and they wear their pants down below their ass to just make it easier....

That's how sad your avg black male is. :eusa_shhh: Fuck, fight and eat is all they think about.

In 1955 elder white people asked why kids were wearing jeans. Nothing has changed.

That's how sad your avg black male is. :eusa_shhh: Fuck, fight and eat is all they think about.
Even the president? Even every black college graduate? I mean every graduating class from Howard only thinks about fucking, fighting and eating?

And still my question goes unanswered...
I know it's a fashion thing but what does it signify...
I will stop here.
Seriously I am interested and can't find an answer...

In 1955 elder white people asked why kids were wearing jeans. Nothing has changed.

So you wouldn't have a problem if everyone started running around naked?:eusa_silenced:

you better shut up or we will cut off your Popeye's supply

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pyW6w5B7Aw]Popeyes Runs Out of Chicken in Rochester, NY - YouTube[/ame]

If this post were offline, it would be written in finger paint.

Now, on to a more serious note:

A friend of mine disagrees. He thinks it's a prison thing but he says it's about prison rape. He says the black guys feel they might as well make it easy for the gang rapes and they wear their pants down below their ass to just make it easier....

Many people have tried to ascertain the meaning behind blacks (once young but now even grown black men and young black butch lesbians) walking around with their pants hanging below their butt and sometimes all the way down to their knees. The prison theory is one possibility, but I disagree.

Blacks have always felt a sense of invisibility in this country. Ralph Ellison portrayed it best in his classic novel Invisible Man. Personally, I think today's young blacks feel that society does not recognize them, in effect doesn't even see them. They don't count. They don't exist. And so they've adopted the most ridiculous form of dress so that everyone has to see them. It doesn't matter that they're looked at with ridicule and disgust. The point is that people can't help but look at them, see them.

I think it's the same reason blacks insist on blaring music from their cars or you often see them walking down the street rapping to themselves or why black women are so loud in public and choose to dress like hookers. Because the average young black can't get recognition by doing anything productive, something that actually adds value to society, they suffer from what I call the Look at Me syndrome. Their behavior is akin to a toddler in room filled with adults. Feeling left out, the 4-year-old does something outrageous and inappropriate just to be acknowledged.

Jealousy? Goodness me.

Dude, from one black man to another: You're a fucking moron.

Full stop.

Oh great another racist

A friend of mine disagrees. He thinks it's a prison thing but he says it's about prison rape. He says the black guys feel they might as well make it easy for the gang rapes and they wear their pants down below their ass to just make it easier....

Many people have tried to ascertain the meaning behind blacks (once young but now even grown black men and young black butch lesbians) walking around with their pants hanging below their butt and sometimes all the way down to their knees. The prison theory is one possibility, but I disagree.

Blacks have always felt a sense of invisibility in this country. Ralph Ellison portrayed it best in his classic novel Invisible Man. Personally, I think today's young blacks feel that society does not recognize them, in effect doesn't even see them. They don't count. They don't exist. And so they've adopted the most ridiculous form of dress so that everyone has to see them. It doesn't matter that they're looked at with ridicule and disgust. The point is that people can't help but look at them, see them.

I think it's the same reason blacks insist on blaring music from their cars or you often see them walking down the street rapping to themselves or why black women are so loud in public and choose to dress like hookers. Because the average young black can't get recognition by doing anything productive, something that actually adds value to society, they suffer from what I call the Look at Me syndrome. Their behavior is akin to a toddler in room filled with adults. Feeling left out, the 4-year-old does something outrageous and inappropriate just to be acknowledged.

and another fucking racist.

maybe its a marriage made in heaven

On Scared Straight the inmates said it was advertising :D

Here's a story that would be funny were it not so sad.

Several years ago I was driving through an urban area right on the edge of downtown Atlanta. The two-lane street was having some construction work done, which forced all traffic into one lane. Getting through the light took forever. While sitting in my car, I noticed this young black dude, maybe about 19 or 20, walking down the sidewalk adjacent to all the traffic. His pants were drooping, showing his boxers. Every now and then he would take a quick glance at the motorists. I presumed he wanted to see if anyone was noticing him. And then my presumption was confirmed. Apparently not getting enough stares, the poor thing pushed his pants down lower, continued down the street while glancing at every other car to see if he had their attention.

Pitiful.

Jealousy? Goodness me.

Full stop.
Oh you are one of those "SWAGS too",I see,no support just more complaining thats what you people do always begging,then crying the blues when you dont get what you want.Damn man you grow the hell up.

Oh and you never see white teens using the same idea.Well come to Philly or anywhere in NJ and you will be surprised at what you'll will see.

Yes it might be higher in some areas,but not where I live,or in Philly.

Jealousy? Goodness me.

Full stop.
Oh you are one of those "SWAGS too",I see,no support just more complaining thats what you people do always begging,then crying the blues when you dont get what you want.Damn man you grow the hell up.

Illiteracy is an unfortunate thing to behold.

Didn't understand one word you typed, brah.

I remember in the 60's and 70's young white boys and men walking around with their jeans so low you could see the crack of their azz.Now what does that tell you whitey.Now they are copying the Blacks but pulling up their shorts.So we are equal in some of the dumbest ways. Whatever the Blacks do white teens do too.

Forum List

Back