Black people think Ron Paul is racist, Thank you CNN

Anyone who reads what Ron Paul himself has said, then and now, KNOWS he's racist. He's also homophobic as hell.

Anyone who reads what Ron Paul himself has said, then and now, KNOWS he's racist. He's also homophobic as hell.

You're a fucking idiot... You have a handfull of quotes that Paul said he never wrote. The last 20 years of what Paul talks about flys directly in the face of the very very very few quotes you can copy and paste.

You're a Paul hater and you and I both know you don't believe for a second Ron Paul is a racist.

You're a fucking idiot... You have a handfull of quotes that Paul said he never wrote. The last 20 years of what Paul talks about flys directly in the face of the very very very few quotes you can copy and paste.

You're a Paul hater and you and I both know you don't believe for a second Ron Paul is a racist.

I don't think he's racist, but he let that go out under his name, and it showed very bad judgment.

I think there are good enough reasons to vote against him beyond this.

I'm not black and I don't know if Ron Paul is a racist or not BUT I do know he's crazier than a shit house rat.

Forum List

Back