Black People: Stop Blaming Whites for Slavery!

Mad Scientist

Feels Good!
Sep 15, 2008
"If we had stronger Africans, there wouldn't be no African Americans." They would have resisted slavery in Africa.

"White folks went to war against the greatest Military at that time for an Idea. We would rather fight to the death than be enslaved by you".

This from a Black person. Not an "Evil White Person".

Last summer a Black guy I work with got a speeding ticket and was complaining that he only got it because he's black and was "profiled".

Me: "He had a radar gun. How the fvck were you profiled?"
Him: "He could have just let me go with a warning!"
Me: "Ok tell ya what I'll do. I'll help you get this dismissed. We'll go down and argue the Law and how it doesn't apply to you and your situation. I did the same thing a few months ago with my wife's speeding ticket and got it dismissed".
Him: "Naw. I'm just gonna' go pay it."

He chooses to remain a slave. He chooses to remain oppressed and doesn't fight back at all.

This is what the system depends on you doing. This applies to everyone no matter their color, race,ethnicity, nationality, gender, whatever.

Re. the outcome of the analogy in the video. The same thoughts went through the minds of Europeans (or any other race that was enslaved) as Blacks when faced with slavery: I might make it through this. I might be able to escape. I don't want to die here. I want to live.

Blacks captured by Blacks in Africa who knew they were bound for distant slave markets would've been scared out of their wits, just like ancient Celts who were captured in battle by the Romans were.

Blacks who are pissed at whites for slavery should do the right thing and go back to Africa.

Slavery is history that cannot be changed. The manner and process of emancipation is the issue.

Blacks, given the history up to the war between the states, should have been given some compensation for their servitude, either by the Government or taken from the assets of the slaveholders. To simply say, "You're FREE! Now you are on your own." was a travesty of justice, the results of which are still being felt. And we all know it was much worse than just leaving them "on their own"; they were actively and legally oppressed for decades - for generations - with the full or tacit approval of governments at all levels.

Imagine how the status of Blacks would be different if each slave (or slave family) had been given "40 acres and a mule."

Go "back" to Africa? Only a fool would even type those words. Given that the last importation of slaves to America was in 1807, most Blacks have roots in the country that are much longer than most "whites."

Blacks who are "pissed about slavery" don't WANT to go back to Africa. They want a Big Payday. Reparations.

This is what the idiot Black at my work talks about.

Re. the outcome of the analogy in the video. The same thoughts went through the minds of Europeans (or any other race that was enslaved) as Blacks when faced with slavery: I might make it through this. I might be able to escape. I don't want to die here. I want to live.

Blacks captured by Blacks in Africa who knew they were bound for distant slave markets would've been scared out of their wits, just like ancient Celts who were captured in battle by the Romans were.

So you agree with the video. It's about choice.

Blacks who are "pissed about slavery" don't WANT to go back to Africa. They want a Big Payday. Reparations.

This is what the idiot Black at my work talks about.

We just want what other idiots got for fucked up shit done to them and also for the govt to keep its word. No one made govt promise 40 acres and a mule they did it on their own. Now, maybe you believe that they did it for no reason or you can go with their stated reason of providing them a way to establish wealth after being held under for so long.

Again, want to blame someone? Blame the person who made the promise and the people who decided that everyone who has been hurt by the actions of the govt should be made whole, except blacks.

Snarky-Dem-Meme-708x350@2x.jpg

Forum List

Back