Black people should stop complaining so much

[...]

It's absurd for a black person who is a millionaire to complain that white people don't like him enough.
It is embedded in the nature of some Blacks to complain about something they dislike and they can attribute to White people and White society. This is the result of a compulsion that takes hold whenever they look in a mirror.

If mirrors could be made inaccessible to those Blacks race relations in America would improve dramatically.

Asians don't complain and don't cause problems. Blacks should be like that.

Actually in the last filing year Asians filed the most racial discrimination cases to the EEOC in the United States.

Whites should stop their racism. How about being like that.

No, that is not what I said. Not even close. The democrat left and their cronies in the mainstream media are the ones demonizing white people, and they hate Donald Trump.
Have you got any examples of the mainstream media demonizing white people ?

Sure do...
View attachment 151776
INteresting titles....now, what do each of those articles say?

White people this, white men that. White white white bad bad bad.
Such poor victims.

[...]

It's absurd for a black person who is a millionaire to complain that white people don't like him enough.
It is embedded in the nature of some Blacks to complain about something they dislike and they can attribute to White people and White society. This is the result of a compulsion that takes hold whenever they look in a mirror.

If mirrors could be made inaccessible to those Blacks race relations in America would improve dramatically.

I can only laugh at this. Each post here by many of you whites are examples of the psychosis you have and you are too stupid to see that you are damaged.

The biggest complainers are white people

You have good it white man.

White supremacy dominates the planet.

You can go any where in the world and you know people will be cool with you. Indeed in certain places people will treat you better. If you go to China or Asian countries, as long as your not a bum and have a tight mouthpiece, u'll struggle to keep your balls full enough for the next chick in line.

Being a white man over there means you don't need much game. Just don't set off her "creeper" alarm and the rest takes care of itself.

Even in countries in Africa, a white man will be treated well. Even in some cases better than I (a black man) would be.

And white men still complain ?

Most white women strongly prefer white men

Even though many of your women are low key like this for black men

giphy.gif

And if an Asian, Latino or black woman dates out their race, it's always to a white man and many Asian, Latino and black women, just prefer white men as their first choice.

Plus the parents of non-white women generally find it at minimum acceptable for their daughters to bring a white guy home. If it were a black guy, doubters and haters of all kinds would make their opinions known IMMEDIATELY....... before they even met the guy.

I have rarely, if ever have witnessed a woman of another race threatened to be cut off entirely just for being with a white guy.

The same thing occurs when white men apply for jobs, housing in certain neighbourhoods, loans etc. Favouritism is pretty consistent across all avenues when you make the comparison.

The most powerful man in the world is a white man - Donald Trump. He's running shit. When former KKK imperial Wizard David Duke embraced a president, that says something significant about Trump.

I mean. Think about that and let it sink in, Trump is a man getting endorsed by the Ku Klux Klan.

Trump is doing something to win all this approval.

And yet white people still complain ?

I mean. What do whites want ? Do you want to dig up the graves of Bull Connor ? Norman Rockwell ? And put them in the hot seat ? Trump a man who is going to favour whites at every turn. His dad was Klan member and some of that DNA has been passed into him because Trump has a long history of racism going back to the 70's

And on top of that you have industry which shows (Falsely) that white people are the fathers of science, the fathers of maths, the fathers of physics, the fathers of everything.

You have Hollywood industry which shows white men as leading men, as dashing, brave, handsome, noble, pretty much all super hero are white men. You have a worldwide pop industry which brainwashes young girls at an early age to obsess of white guys (Justin Bieber, Justin Timberlake, N Sync, Backstreet Boys etc)

This is fucking rich.

Let’s see...you just posted the longest, whiniest, message of the entire thread in order to whine about white guys complaining. Can you not see the laughable irony in that?

Shit, man, you’re the World’s Whining Champion.

ROTFLMAO!!!

No, Essen pointed out the truth. You have a mental problem

Asians don't complain and don't cause problems. Blacks should be like that.

Asians come from backgrounds where you don't speak up. Lucky for them, blacks have fought for rights all minority's enjoy.
Blacks don't do shit for Asians. You must be aware that racial quotas to get into college are actually more harmful to Asians than any other ethic group, including whites.

Umm, you haven't been to a college campus lately have you ?! Lol, if anyone has benefited it's the Asian students .

??????

Blacks will never be happy until we ship them all back to Africa.

Yes, there was discrimination in the past, but those days are over.

The more you continue to whine about your problems, the less people like you.

The only thing holding you back is yourself.

If you are a black woman, don't have babies out of wedlock.

If you are a black man, don't get women pregnant unless you marry them first.

This would solve 99% of all black problems if black people followed this advice.
You could say the same about Appalachia.

There will be no shipping us anywhere. White fragility is an amazing thing.

There will be no shipping us anywhere. White fragility is an amazing thing.
I figure that since blacks are so unhappy here that maybe they'd want to go home and start over again. I'll even offer to help you pack.

White fragility is amazing.
I bet that that's someone else quote that you've appropriated. :lol:

Dr. Robin DeAngelo coined the term. But you have white fragility. Type the term in a search engine and learn your problem.
Ok, I looked it up, total fucking nonsense. We're afraid of losing our dominant status as whites to who? Negros? You guys can't even keep your pants up.:lmao:

Ok, I looked it up, total fucking nonsense. We're afraid of losing our dominant status as whites to who? Negros? You guys can't even keep your pants up.
Don't kid yourself. The past few decades of relative peace and comfort have had a softening effect on the nature of White Western men. With few exceptions we are not the same blue-collar stock as that which was shaped and hardened by the rigors of the Great Depression and the War years. Things have quietly and imperceptibly changed and what IM2 is telling you is true: The current generation of White Americans are fragile and it would take several generations of hardship to harden us into what we once were.

Last edited:
Ok, I looked it up, total fucking nonsense. We're afraid of losing our dominant status as whites to who? Negros? You guys can't even keep your pants up.
Don't kid yourself. The past few decades of relative peace and comfort have had a softening effect on the nature of White Western men. With few exceptions we are not the same blue-collar stock as that which was shaped and hardened by the rigors of the Great Depression and the War years. Things have quietly and imperceptibly changed and what IM2 is telling you is true: The current generation of White Americans are fragile and it would take several generations of hardship to harden us into what we once were.
Don't agree that white men are fragile. There's still tons of us who don't take shit from anyone. And for anyone keeping score (like IM2), whites are still the dominant race on this planet, then it's Asians (who are catching up pretty quickly), and then it's blacks, far, far behind on any measure of intellect, inventions, leadership in the world...
You might have turned in your Levi's for a dress, but I sure haven't. :biggrin:

Forum List

Back