Black People must separate from White America.!

You do know that Lincoln offered to Fredrick Douglass a country in South America. They refused because they didn't want to be on their own. Haiti got rid of all the whites and they have been the poorest of the poor countries in Latin America, never taking one step forward! Liberia was set up by former African Slaves and it is home to atrocity after atrocity, civil war after civil war, high AIDS rates, high crime rates, high murder rates, high rape rates etc.

Go ahead and have the African Americans go back to African, but don't blame it on racism when the inner cities start thriving again!

The only person going back to Africa is 52nd St. These young black men of today would kick him in his ass if he came up to them and said we need to go back to the mother land. They would tell him straight up that they were not born there and are not giving up the freedom they have living here to live in a country where they would actually have to fight for their lives to survive!! Would you blame them?

Do you blame white Americans for wanting them to go somewhere else? We are fed up with blacks and their primitive, animalistic, criminal, bullying, destroying, raping, murdering, loud, ridiculous, thieving, robbing, demonstrating, hating, rioting, burning, alien presence in our white culture that you people all hate and do all you can to not assimilate into, which we don't want either.

"These young black men" you refer to are the reason you people are so disliked by most white people. They have been raised up from infancy being told how evil and hateful we whites are to them and were to their ancestors, which has engendered the hostility and hatred they now feel for all whites. They apparently don't have the brains to realize that the whites of today had nothing to do with the lives of their great-grandparents, and don't want to pollute the genes of the white race with those of negroids

Those of you who don't want to return to Africa realize that there is nothing there that can compare with the lives you lead here in America, a place that was founded, explored, developed and built into the comparative paradise it is by whites, and there is no way your people could do the same thing in your native land because of your lack of initiative, motive, and the will to better your sorry selves.

If you continue your savage behavior toward us whites, there is no doubt we will be spurred into preserving our own by "any means necessary," to quote one of your criminal heroes' words. The white race will never succumb to what your evil leaders have planned for us, and another spark like the murders of those two fine young people in Knoxville that you laugh so hard about will set off the inferno that will end your presence here forever. So keep up the crimes and depredations. We're looking forward to that inferno.

A tornado came thru our area and several houses and structures were destroyed. The ppl of this community who were White, Black, Hispanic, etc. worked together to help each other. Let me ask you this: were we wrong to help each other? Should the White ppl only have helped the Whites and noone else?

I am telling all black people there will come a time when we must all separate ourselves from White America.
White people have no morals. They are trying to force a sexaul perversion upon us all in Homosexual marriage laws, they have created many enemies throughout the rest of the world.America has become a target , and we black people have been targeted with them.

It is time for black Americans to seriously consider returning back to Africa.

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.:clap2:

Btw, I've been to Africa.

I suspect it'll be a lonely trip for you. :eusa_whistle:

All said and done, white people do have an image problem. We need to admit that, even if there's nothing we can really do to correct it at the moment.

for the last ten centuries we've rowed our white ass's upon other peoples shores and the natives were there to greet us. They were smiling and waving and welcoming us with fruit and roasted pigs, offering us women and gold.

We'd get out of the boat and say, "All this shit belongs to us! We're claiming it for God, Queen and country! And since you motherfuckers have been living here tax free for centuries, we're going to let you work off the debt!"

From somewhere in the back of the crowd a lone voice would ask, "What did that white motherfucker just say???"

White folks did this, over and over and over.....Whitey conquered the world and they hate us for it.

We have an image problem.

We have done great things, Only the white man has walked on the moon, only the white man has eradicated disease, Only the white man has proposed United Nations and world peace.

Still,

We conquered the world by blinding force. I can tell you how they did this, That's another story all together though. Fascinating, but for some other time.

We have an image problem. We cannot erase what we did to them and they can never be what we already are. Liberals, non whites and politicians can scream all the day long but those are simple facts that cannot be changed or ignored.

I'm not a racist, I'm a realist. This is simply how it is in today's world. Most can't accept that because they believe in the fluffy cream cheese bullshit reality that the main stream media tells them.

White people have an image problem. We conquered the planet and that in itself perhaps damned us. They will forever know we are better than them.

I am telling all black people there will come a time when we must all separate ourselves from White America.
White people have no morals. They are trying to force a sexaul perversion upon us all in Homosexual marriage laws, they have created many enemies throughout the rest of the world.America has become a target , and we black people have been targeted with them.

The crime rates and unemployment would be reduced to almost 0%. Do you need some help moving? Lets do this thing. :lol:

The crime rates and unemployment would be reduced to almost 0%. Do you need some help moving? Lets do this thing. :lol:

Both of you need serious therapy! The killings of ppl in this country and other crimes are not being committed by just one race. Where I live a White woman was convicted of murder b/c she was speeding thru a neighborhood street and killed a young boy on a bi-cycle. She had been drinking and her alcohol level was over the limit. A Black woman and her daughter attacked a school bus driver. They beat the woman and then drug her off the bus and while doing so, a child (also black) who was getting off the bus was thrown to the ground and hit her head on the curb. She had to be taken to the hospital. My point being, race and color does not make any difference when it comes to committing crimes. WAKE UP and stop accusing each other. What good does it do?

All said and done, white people do have an image problem. We need to admit that, even if there's nothing we can really do to correct it at the moment.

for the last ten centuries we've rowed our white ass's upon other peoples shores and the natives were there to greet us. They were smiling and waving and welcoming us with fruit and roasted pigs, offering us women and gold.

We'd get out of the boat and say, "All this shit belongs to us! We're claiming it for God, Queen and country! And since you motherfuckers have been living here tax free for centuries, we're going to let you work off the debt!"

From somewhere in the back of the crowd a lone voice would ask, "What did that white motherfucker just say???"

White folks did this, over and over and over.....Whitey conquered the world and they hate us for it.

We have done great things, Only the white man has walked on the moon, only the white man has eradicated disease, Only the white man has proposed United Nations and world peace.

Still,

We conquered the world by blinding force. I can tell you how they did this, That's another story all together though. Fascinating, but for some other time.

We have an image problem. We cannot erase what we did to them and they can never be what we already are. Liberals, non whites and politicians can scream all the day long but those are simple facts that cannot be changed or ignored.

I'm not a racist, I'm a realist. This is simply how it is in today's world. Most can't accept that because they believe in the fluffy cream cheese bullshit reality that the main stream media tells them.

White people have an image problem. We conquered the planet and that in itself perhaps damned us. They will forever know we are better than them.

“We cannot erase what we did to them and they can never be what we already are”.
“We conquered the planet and that in itself perhaps damned us. They will forever know we are better than them”.

I don’t believe the world wants to be what you already are. The white man’s greed knows no bounds. Your arrogance also is without equal. Yes, you conquered the planet, but not because you were “better” – but because you had better weapons and deceive with such aplomb. Your weapons were better because you developed in a harsh and resource limited continent that forced a weapons race that continues to this day. The world would have eventually attained the scientific advances without you. Sometimes slower is better (just ask any woman).

I am telling my black people. Look at September 11, 2000. America will be attacked again. America is Target number 1 for many global factions. This fact will not just go away.!

We as Black God fearing rightious people must separate ourselves from the White no -morals Sodomites,
Homosexual, child molester, transexual, beastialites, demons.!!!

Look at how we were treated during slavery. I tell you White people are nothing but the Scum of the Earth.!!

Where were you a slave?

Liberia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Still,

You're suffering from "white guilt " huh? I pity you.

Both of you need serious therapy! The killings of ppl in this country and other crimes are not being committed by just one race.

Most of them are.

Where I live a White woman was convicted of murder b/c she was speeding thru a neighborhood street and killed a young boy on a bi-cycle. She had been drinking and her alcohol level was over the limit.

So? What's your point?

A Black woman and her daughter attacked a school bus driver. They beat the woman and then drug (sic, 'dragged') her off the bus and while doing so, a child (also black) who was getting off the bus was thrown to the ground and hit her head on the curb.

This was a crime of violence committed by a ******, not one of stupidity like the white woman drunk-driver. ******* are far more violent and quick to become physical than other people.

She had to be taken to the hospital. My point being, race and color does not make any difference when it comes to committing crimes.

Oh, yes it does, when it comes to quantity and violence.

WAKE UP and stop accusing each other. What good does it do?

It makes whites aware of the danger in associating with *******, for one thing.

Still,

“We cannot erase what we did to them and they can never be what we already are”.
“We conquered the planet and that in itself perhaps damned us. They will forever know we are better than them”.

I don’t believe the world wants to be what you already are. The white man’s greed knows no bounds.

Why is it greed to want to keep what you work for, but not greedy to want to take away others' property for your own use?

Your arrogance also is without equal.

If your race had made the world, as mine did, you might be a mite arrogant yourself, old sport.

Yes, you conquered the planet, but not because you were “better” – but because you had better weapons and deceive with such aplomb.

But why did we have better weapons? Could it be because we were so far advanced in creativity and imagination? Not to mention brains.

Your weapons were better because you developed in a harsh and resource limited continent that forced a weapons race that continues to this day.

That's the most ridiculous thing I ever heard. How could a lack of resources enhance the development of weapons? It would be just the opposite. You are really confused, old sport.

The world would have eventually attained the scientific advances without you.

Objection, unsubstantiated conjecture !!

Sometimes slower is better (just ask any woman).

You prove my contention by admitting you are slow and backward.

Last edited:

for the last ten centuries we've rowed our white ass's (sic, asses) upon other peoples shores and the natives were there to greet us. They were smiling and waving and welcoming us with fruit and roasted pigs, offering us women and gold.

Who told you that was the case? Do you believe every savage ****** in Africa welcomed the Europeans with open arms and women? Do you not know of the savage indian tribes who scalped white children? You must be living in a dream world like MLK was.

"We'd?" are you trying to make someone think you're not a ******? How else was the world to advance without the white presence to develop it? All muds should praise the white man for his benevolence.

Only in Africa would they say that.

White folks did this, over and over and over.....Whitey conquered (developed and civilized ) the world and they hate us for it.

There's that "us" again - lol!

Well, your people sure do, anyway.

Still,

Never put off until tomorrow ...........

White people have an image problem. We conquered the planet and that in itself perhaps damned us. They will forever know we are better than them (sic, "they").

You need to go live with your comrades in Kenya, Sambo.

I am telling my black people. Look at September 11, 2000. America will be attacked again. America is Target number 1 for many global factions. This fact will not just go away.!

We as Black God fearing rightious people must separate ourselves from the White no -morals Sodomites,
Homosexual, child molester, transexual, beastialites, demons.!!!

Look at how we were treated during slavery. I tell you White people are nothing but the Scum of the Earth.!!

Where were you a slave?

And how much loot has he stolen from the white man in his pathetic life?

You are so far off base until you’re not even in the ball park. If you truly beleive that the white man earned everything he has, then you are a fool. And a fool is not to be reasoned with.

You are so far off base until you’re not even in the ball park. If you truly beleive that the white man earned everything he has, then you are a fool. And a fool is not to be reasoned with.

What did the white man do, steal everything from negroes? LOL.

It would appear that an Individual having a problem with Respecting Personal Property, making up excuses to steal, would think up crap like that to fool their Conscience, in the end, theft is theft. It would seem that if you can't respect others, and the property rights of others, you forfeit your own through cause and effect.

Forum List

Back