"Black people don't hate on white people. We for everybody"

Grover

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2014
What do you think of some black progressives who say that they are not anti-police, anti-white, they are just protesting for Black Lives Matter?

I've spent more time in black neighborhoods at 3:00 AM and black crack houses than I care to speak about, in my former life. Black people hate other black people the most, then Hispanics, then white folks.

I've spent more time in black neighborhoods at 3:00 AM and black crack houses than I care to speak about, in my former life. Black people hate other black people the most, then Hispanics, then white folks.
which of those 3 are you?...

What do you think of some black progressives who say that they are not anti-police, anti-white, they are just protesting for Black Lives Matter?

We'll have to judge them individually.

Perhaps they don't hate the police or white folks, but they think black folks get the short end of the stick sometimes.

Why is it that most whites here at USMB avoid the issue of CONTINUING white racism to declare it's just a simple matter of blacks hating whites just because they are white?

And I suppose this isn't race baiting

Why is it that most whites here at USMB avoid the issue of CONTINUING white racism to declare it's just a simple matter of blacks hating whites just because they are white?

And I suppose this isn't race baiting

Dr. Shonna Etienne COONS.jpg

Forum List

Back