Black people advocate for segregation

I don't think I am more intelligent than anyone else, as segregation was a terrible idea and doesn't require much to discredit.
What is the black/white demographic where you live? Just curious.
The racial makeup of the community was 45.7% Caucasian, 27.8% Black American, 0.6% Indian American, 7.9%Asian, 0.1% Pacific Islander, 13.2% from other races, and 4.8% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino people of any race consist of 26.3% of the population.
Basically a good mix of demographics, and many people where I live are African American. About once there was a crazy preacher in the area, but otherwise a fairly quiet community with a fun atmosphere in town.

I'm not sure what your comment about intelligence is supposed to mean.

Those are interesting numbers. What is the breakdown of crime stats there? That 27.8 % black is approaching the tipping point where dysfunction begins overwhelming the community

Which demographic commits the most crime?
That anyone who went to elementary school could work out, that simply dividing racists and those that discriminate from those who don't, won't make it go away. Take white people and put them in a white nation, and put black people in a black nation. The problem will still exist, and some of those in each nation would still be racist and still discriminate, so you are back at square one.

Yes..that's nice...in other words I'm right about blacks committing the most crimes in your area but...naturally..it's all white people's fault...
Impeccable logic there..
I haven't looked at the crime stats in the area, wouldn't be any worse than the rest of the DC - Maryland area.

I can find them quite easily..but we both know what they would show, don't we?

On NPR they are still running stories as if Mike Brown was this innocent guy that got gunned down by a police officer in cold blood, but why do they do that until the facts are all known, and the case goes to court finally ? They also had this one young man saying that he was from another area where there was an unarmed man that was shot in the back while laying on a train station floor after being subdued. He said that the cop was found guilty in the case, but only served a year for it. I remembered this also, and I think he should have gotten way more than that (IMHO), and especially if he was found guilty in the case. OK, so I say that we definitely have a problem with judges in this country, where as what kind of messages are they constantly sending in this nation, and especially with the types of sentencing and rulings in which they have been giving through out this country for quite a long while now ? It is deep what has been going on, but each case has it's circumstances that are different than the others, and we should take each case as they come in as different than the other, yet all depending on the circumstances of the cases as is reviewed. The protesting ought to be at the court house steps, because I think this is where justice has been failing this nation for quite sometime now. Federal Judges and local or state judges have lost their minds I think anymore.

What we do know is (1) MB hit the officer and hurt him seriously, (2) we don't for a fact know if the officer had touched MB before that event, and if so, to what extent, (3) MB ran away and stopped when told do, (4) turned around, taunted the cop, and charged him, and (5) it is not known if his hands were up and or he was taunting the officer.

In the context of the above, if I was the officer and got to five above, I would have shot for middle mass.

What we do know is (1) MB hit the officer and hurt him seriously, (2) we don't for a fact know if the officer had touched MB before that event, and if so, to what extent, (3) MB ran away and stopped when told do, (4) turned around, taunted the cop, and charged him, and (5) it is not known if his hands were up and or he was taunting the officer.

In the context of the above, if I was the officer and got to five above, I would have shot for middle mass.
If a man is charging you with his head tilted down, then he becomes a smaller target to go after middle mass, and this is usually found within the rushing and/or charging of anyone or be it towards the officer by the individual, and so the areas in which the bullets supposedly landed makes sense to me. It appears maybe that he was trying to stop him when shooting him in the arm a few times, but when that didn't work it was shoot to kill after that I guess. His hands must have been down according to the entry wounds and autopsy report, but people keep saying his hands were up? I hope the whole truth is finally revealed, and this so that everyone can finally get peace, justice, and closure in the matter.

Forum List

Back