Black pastors group launches anti-Obama campaign around gay marriage

Exactly.

It'll be a low turn out of Black voters with a higher percent going to the Repub.

He is “ignoring the people that put him in the White House,” Owens said.

No.

REALLY? So all the gays can vote for him and lets have all the blacks vote for Romney......i'll take that deal

No.

It won't be a low turnout of black voters and these preachers aren't going to garner enough of a following to make a diff, if they generate a following at all. The Prez has the Black vote sewn up just as much as he did 4 years ago and they'll still be just as enthusiastic to see him re-elected.

Exactly.

It'll be a low turn out of Black voters with a higher percent going to the Repub.

He is “ignoring the people that put him in the White House,” Owens said.

No.

REALLY? So all the gays can vote for him and lets have all the blacks vote for Romney......i'll take that deal

Romney can count on maybe 5% of the black vote and none of the gay vote

But he does have the fat, rich, white, Christian vote

Not according to all the pollsters.

Who say they are decidedly UN ethusiastic, though not so likely to vote for Romney as to just..not...vote.

Not according to all the pollsters.

Who say they are decidedly UN ethusiastic, though not so likely to vote for Romney as to just..not...vote.

Kind of like conservatives and bible Thumpers who won't vote for Romney

Everyone's abandoning him. Seems only the "left winged-kook fringe" are hanging on for dear life.

First, you have no idea what you are talking about, Obama is doing well in the polls. Second, Blacks who vote are not going to vote fir Romney.

I love how all you people think you know how and who blacks will vote for.

I love how YOU PEOPLE think you know who is White and who is not.

No.

It won't be a low turnout of black voters and these preachers aren't going to garner enough of a following to make a diff, if they generate a following at all. The Prez has the Black vote sewn up just as much as he did 4 years ago and they'll still be just as enthusiastic to see him re-elected.

Why will they be enthusiastic? Is it because they are enjoying the highest unemployment of their lifetime? Are they liking the government food stamp program? Because under this great leader, blacks are at their highest in history on both programs.

What other reasons would they have to be just as enthusiastic?

Forum List

Back