Black pastors group launches anti-Obama campaign around gay marriage

I don't think Obama will either.

He'll get the majority of it. That's okay they vote based on skin color. I'm personally going to vote based on skin color too for the rest of my life.

Well, if the blacks vote based on skin color - those who do so are ignorant. Obama hasn't done JACK SHIT for unemployed blacks, or whites for that matter. His numbers are dismal. It's been a failed Presidency. Anyone with a quarter ounce of brain matter will vote this disaster out in November.

The voters aren't going to go for a candidate whose only jobs plan is "give me another tax cut and everything will be fine..., eventually". I guess he's talking about all those people who serve drinks at the pool while he's on vacation in the Caymans visiting his money!

Republicans giggle and squeal...

Look everyone, blacks hate Obama, that means they will vote for us!

Romney has about as much chance with the African American vote that Obama has with the Mormon vote.

Exactly.

It'll be a low turn out of Black voters with a higher percent going to the Repub.

He is “ignoring the people that put him in the White House,” Owens said.

Yet people posts threads where he is favoring black people?
So which is it?

I call it the "pique of desperation". Romney stepped in it big time during his foreign tour, so the word is out..., attack, Attack, ATTACK. :cool:

And Romney won't get the black vote.

Exactly.

It'll be a low turn out of Black voters with a higher percent going to the Repub.

I agree. I think blacks are going to say "Fuck It" on election day and not even bother showing up.

The "Obama Excitement" from four years ago --- just ain't happenin' now.

This isn't really a shocker. Religious black conservatives have spoken out against gay marriage the whole time.

I agree - but this particular pastor's goal is to "Rally Black Americans," not just his peers.

Remember it was the black population in Californa who shut down gay marriage the left lame stream blamed it on "mormons" :lol::lol: then the 9th circuit reversed aka "disenfranchised the black vote" and not one liberal screamed about that? it was a hoot.

and the Latino's....

Exactly.

I agree. I think blacks are going to say "Fuck It" on election day and not even bother showing up.

I can't say that's true for most of them, but how many will make the difference. Obama has to hold a very high percent age of the blacks to show up at the polls. He may have disenfranchised some and the high unemployment for blacks is not going to help. He made a bad decision not bothering to go th the Black NAACP Conference just showing how he takes the black vote for granted. Some will just not bother showing up.

Add this to the unenthusiastic youth vote, the independentss going for Romney and some disenfranchised Democratic voters, we will see a tight race. A long night next November I predict.

Exactly.

I think Conservatives are going to say "Fuck it I'm not voting for that liberal Mormon Romney" and not even bother showing up

wrong...but it must make you all sad you might not have all the black voters who the Democrat party talks about them as if they "OWN" them voting for Obama..

tsk tsk

wrong...but it must make you all sad you might not have all the black voters who the Democrat party talks about them as if they "OWN" them voting for Obama..

tsk tsk

The question is...

Do blacks hate gays more than they love having a black man as President?

Forum List

Back