Black Parents Give Birth to White Baby

Its either albino, or Moms a whore.
If it were yours, would you feed it hotdogs laced with Prestone and laugh while it died a painful death like you do with "feral dogs"? :eusa_eh:

If it were a feral dog, I would.

But I haven't fucked a dog in the last 9 months, so that isn't possible.

:offtopic: I know, but if you feel the need to kill an animal why don't you find a faster and less painful method of execution? Do you understand the misery and pain that you cause those animals? What did any feral dog do to you to deserve to die vomiting and hunched over in pain with kidney failure? Do you enjoy what you do to them?

If it were yours, would you feed it hotdogs laced with Prestone and laugh while it died a painful death like you do with "feral dogs"? :eusa_eh:

:offtopic: I know, but if you feel the need to kill an animal why don't you find a faster and less painful method of execution? Do you understand the misery and pain that you cause those animals? What did any feral dog do to you to deserve to die vomiting and hunched over in pain with kidney failure? Do you enjoy what you do to them?

I shoot them when the opportunity presents itself. Problem is, the ferals don't seem to pay much attention to my schedule, and evidently aren't inclined to cooperate with my spur of the moment coyote hunting. It just works out better for me to kill them ahead of time, then use them to bait the coyotes. If you could talk to them and get them to show up at an appointed time and place of my convenience, I'd be mighty appreciative!

But until then, the old ways are proven.

PS...if you could get them to bathe every now and then, that would be a BIG bonus! Thanks!

we are all africans people.

In some places in Africa you can meet a tribe and then go 50 miles aned meet another tribe.

Your DNA can very possiblly have more in common with one tribe than the two tribes have in common.

We are all african and inside some africans Long Long ago came the genes for white skin.

I shoot them when the opportunity presents itself. Problem is, the ferals don't seem to pay much attention to my schedule, and evidently aren't inclined to cooperate with my spur of the moment coyote hunting. It just works out better for me to kill them ahead of time, then use them to bait the coyotes. If you could talk to them and get them to show up at an appointed time and place of my convenience, I'd be mighty appreciative!

But until then, the old ways are proven.

PS...if you could get them to bathe every now and then, that would be a BIG bonus! Thanks!

You enjoy it don't you? You enjoy knowing that some poor dumb animal is writhing in agony while you sit telling yourself how smart you are to be able to trick the poor creature. When your time comes, may you reap what you've sown.

Interesting.
I can just see the kid downing a handful of chicken gizzards and drinking a Perrier with a cherry garnish.
I'll help name it.
Michelle Jacksine Umagumay..

It is not unusual for a black baby to be born white. they will progressively turn darker. However, there is the chance of this baby not coming from a pure race. there was probably some white somewhere along the way. Big deal!!!!

Can you imagine is this baby was born to someone in the new black panther party????? She would be dead before she even made it out of the room...

Do you have evidence that member of the new black panther party kill newborn white babies?

I thought not.

Your racism is noted.

You don't remember King whatever his name is screaming to kill whitey and their babies?

Can you imagine is this baby was born to someone in the new black panther party????? She would be dead before she even made it out of the room...

Black parents give birth to white baby | The Sun |News

Its either albino, or Moms a whore.

You probably would have murdered it in the womb.

Forum List

Back