Black Parents Give Birth to White Baby

that is an amazing story ...if true...after all its the 'sun' but you can see by the wee one's hair that she is not white...i wonder if she will darken over time?

Can you imagine is this baby was born to someone in the new black panther party????? She would be dead before she even made it out of the room...

Black parents give birth to white baby | The Sun |News

Its either albino, or Moms a whore.
If it were yours, would you feed it hotdogs laced with Prestone and laugh while it died a painful death like you do with "feral dogs"? :eusa_eh:

If it were a feral dog, I would.

But I haven't fucked a dog in the last 9 months, so that isn't possible.

Can you imagine is this baby was born to someone in the new black panther party????? She would be dead before she even made it out of the room...

Black parents give birth to white baby | The Sun |News

Its either albino, or Moms a whore.

I'll go with, she'll get dark later. There's a third option besides the two presented above. Melanocytes, skin pigment cells, form in the nerves and migrate, usually just before birth, to the skin's basal layer. Sometimes this migration is delayed and occurs after birth, which I believe is what's happening in this case. I've heard anecdotes about black father's being suspicious of their wives for that very reason. It will eventually straighten itself out, unless the child is indeed an albino.

hey i got a link....

both the parents were pretty dark....and the babys hair is not white...i would wait a month and then see what color the wee one is

Do you have evidence that member of the new black panther party kill newborn white babies?

I thought not.

Your racism is noted.

Here is what is going to happen...

Following Obamas example, this baby will grow up to be President and claim her white heritage.

Watch the left go nuts when that happens... but wait.. Didn't Obama... oh nevermind.

Forum List

Back