Black panthers will be out in full force...

Im chomping at the bit to see some of those faggot black panthers show up around. We may see some smashed head vids this time around. They pull those stunts again, we'll see some pushback ftmfw.

People thought the baseball season was over:up:......maybe not.

Batter up!!!!:afro:

You are fooling no one , you would be shitting your depends

Poor whites, so intimidated by black men....

Their paranoia is driving then insane they see black and brown people lurking around every corner, and it will get worse for them as the demographic shift keeps steam rolling ever day :laugh2:

Drug wars don't care who dies in the inner city...

seems to me if the Black panthers want to be useful they should be in Chicago handing it to the drug dealers. They sure sound tough about killing cracker babies like they are a threat to the black community.

Drug wars don't care who dies in the inner city...

seems to me if the Black panthers want to be useful they should be in Chicago handing it to the drug dealers. They sure sound tough about killing cracker babies like they are a threat to the black community.
They admittedly target babies and old people. They're pussies, just like their bitches, edthecynic, rw, and guno.

Last edited:
I'd be there with my AR-15. Black Panthers are a murdering, criminal, racist, terrorist, hate group. Small wonder they're so popular with the left.

The Black Panthers haven't existed for a couple of decades now.

If you're talking about the New Black Panthers, they've got about 100 members worldwide, are a complete and utter joke, and I don't know of anyone on "the left" who supports them at all.

They're no different than the KKK. They show up armed at polling places to intimidate whites -mostly inner city old people and the poor- from voting. They're gangsters and cowards. Small wonder our coward-in-chief has never disowned them. BTW, if the KKK changed its name to the NewKKK, they'd be all fuzzy and cuddly and...new, and stuff?

They showed up at exactly one polling place in Philadelphia, "armed" with sticks, and stayed there for 2 hours before they were removed.

Who did they "intimidate", exactly?

You seem to give them a lot more credit than they deserve.
And what would you be saying if they had been KKK members, "No big deal"?

No they would have said they represented the Tea Party most likely. But thankfully I think it is true the NBP party is very marginal at best. I dont think Black people pay any attention to them, I sure would hope not anyway. Anyone who preaches what they preach should have their citizenship revoked in my opinion. They have no place in society

Some of the ODS dudes will be out there, wiggling their butts not just at the NBP, but at any large black man they see. They definitely want something from the big scary black men, as they so clearly demonstrate in this obsessive thread.

What can we say except "You go, girls!"? Go on, ODSers, get your freak on. Maybe, if you're not so repressed, you won't be so crazy.

These old white racist guys are losing their minds. I wonder how many have daughters or granddaughters that regularly hook up with Black men? I think this is what drives them to vent their frustrations on the interwebs.

Even Black Panthers have second amendment rights
You're as pathetic as your pal edthecynic. You liberals continue to set new lows.
You are the one denying them the right to wear clothing of their own choosing, and their 2nd Amendment right to carry a small stick. You want those uppity Panthers to remember their place, under your thumb on the GOP Plantation.
How can anyone oppose these young men utilizing their right to bear arms? If they were white and were carrying AR-15s the NRA would be screaming how their rights were violated

Forum List

Back