Black Panthers Voter Intimidation Gets New Look

William Joyce

Chemotherapy for PC
Jan 23, 2004
Caucasiastan
DOJ to review...

EXCLUSIVE: Inquiry opened into New Black Panther case - Washington Times

The Justice Department's Office of Professional Responsibility has begun an inquiry into the dismissal in May of a civil complaint against the New Black Panther Party and two of its members who disrupted a Philadelphia polling place during last year's presidential elections.

The inquiry was disclosed in an Aug. 28 letter to Rep. Lamar Smith, ranking Republican on the House Judiciary Committee who first raised questions about the case's dismissal and asked Attorney General Eric H. Holder, Jr., to make available the head of the department's Voting Section for a closed-door briefing about the decision.

Reached for comment yesterday, President Obama strenuously denied that whites were human beings who had any rights...

Last edited:
DOJ to review...

The Justice Department's Office of Professional Responsibility has begun an inquiry into the dismissal in May of a civil complaint against the New Black Panther Party and two of its members who disrupted a Philadelphia polling place during last year's presidential elections.

The inquiry was disclosed in an Aug. 28 letter to Rep. Lamar Smith, ranking Republican on the House Judiciary Committee who first raised questions about the case's dismissal and asked Attorney General Eric H. Holder, Jr., to make available the head of the department's Voting Section for a closed-door briefing about the decision.

Reached for comment yesterday, President Obama strenuously denied that whites were human beings who had any rights...

What's your point? The case is being re-opened, like it should. Aside from your ridiculously dumb Obama-bashing added on to the end, I don't see what point you're trying to make.

Plus, I wouldn't trust the Washington Times as a source - are you a Moonie?

DOJ to review...

What's your point? The case is being re-opened, like it should. Aside from your ridiculously dumb Obama-bashing added on to the end, I don't see what point you're trying to make.

Plus, I wouldn't trust the Washington Times as a source - are you a Moonie?
No, the case is not being reopened. There is only an inquiry by the DoJ (federal) into why the DoJ (federal) dismissed a case in Pennsylvania.

Case is still dismissed.

We'll find out why the feds interfered in a state matter like this.

*sniff* Reeks of abuse of power.

It reeks of anti-white racism is what it reeks of.

A black president and his black attorney general kick this case... how would they react if the KKK had been parading around in front of a polling place?

It reeks of anti-white racism is what it reeks of.

A black president and his black attorney general kick this case... how would they react if the KKK had been parading around in front of a polling place?
That and the stink from recent exposure by a freelance journalist of ACORN activities is maybe, just maybe giving some of these career people in Justice a spine....we can only hope!

Yes, what I read is that the Black Panther case was being pursued pretty vigorously by the line attorneys... it was "upstairs" that put the kibosh on the case.

Kinda reminds me of the AIPAC investigation.

Forum List

Back